Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

(Poll pending)

(Generic Choice 1)
(Generic Choice 2)

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 77

Author Topic: Roll to Alter Someone's Life Round 5: Reboot  (Read 63731 times)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Alter Someone's Life Round 3: Mad !!SCIENCE!!
« Reply #585 on: July 04, 2011, 04:51:18 am »

Err, I meant that rebel would give an interview to the general public.

The shinobi detest Gallows' high-tech inventions and Science! and make him into an anti-tech luddite with their teachings!
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: July 04, 2011, 04:53:40 am »

Someone counter that, preferably making Scarlet order them to stop trying to destroy his genius.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: July 04, 2011, 07:09:11 am »

Good news! The base is now fully self sufficient! You knew those mines and farms would pay off!

[counter] You have dug to deep!, previously unknowv horrors benea\th the eaeth attack via the new mines, completely shutting them down
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: July 04, 2011, 07:11:48 am »

Someone counter that, preferably making Scarlet order them to stop trying to destroy his genius.
How about you? If you aren't involved in say, stopping Gallows from dying, you should be free.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: July 04, 2011, 07:27:53 am »

Err, I meant that rebel would give an interview to the general public.

The shinobi detest Gallows' high-tech inventions and Science! and make him into an anti-tech luddite with their teachings!
(Counter) Or they would, if they didn't know that his science is his strong point. To take over the world, they need Science and Shinobi Skills. So they let him be a Science Genius.. and they learn from him, as he learns from them.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: July 04, 2011, 12:22:03 pm »

Despite having the body of a 5 year old Gallows has the heart of a 50 year old. Due to the rigorous training he's being put through, he suffers a massive heart attack, that while not killing him incapacitates him to the point where he is confined to a wheel chair. Naturally this makes the shinobi detest him even more.
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

TheHunger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: July 04, 2011, 02:09:03 pm »

I'd like to be waitlisted. I prefer TEAM SUCCESS.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: July 06, 2011, 03:29:20 pm »

OK, putting TheHunger on the waitlist and running the turn. Because everyday I'm hustling. (Actually the reason for the delay is because I was hanging around outside watching fireworks on the 4th, got bit by a tick on the ankle, and got sick. :P I haven't felt like doing turns until now.)

Quote from: Talarion: With Digital Hellhound
(Counter DH) Or they would, if they didn't know that his science is his strong point. To take over the world, they need Science and Shinobi Skills. So they let him be a Science Genius.. and they learn from him, as he learns from them.
Quote from: Noah22223: 28
Gallows makes a reverter pod with two settings: Revert to normal, And Make Super Powered! he makes himself and his army completely superpowered!
Quote from: breadbocks: 20
Good news! The base is now fully self sufficient! You knew those mines and farms would pay off!
-----------
Quote from: Digital Hellhound: 11
Quote from: Theodolus: 7
Despite having the body of a 5 year old Gallows has the heart of a 50 year old. Due to the rigorous training he's being put through, he suffers a massive heart attack, that while not killing him incapacitates him to the point where he is confined to a wheel chair. Naturally this makes the shinobi detest him even more.
Quote from: wolfchild: With breadbocks
(Countering Bread) You have dug to deep!; previously unknown horrors beneath the earth attack via the new mines, completely shutting them down

(Noah, M=3: 1) Gallows tries to make a new invention, but right now his body is just too small and weak to move around a bunch of heavy parts. D: He gives up on the idea after a few days. (Bread, M=3: 3. wolfchild, H=4: 5) In fact he has other things to worry about, for while the underground hydroponic farms and mines have paid off, they've also come across an underground cave system where failed experiments from various mad doctors have lurked, mutating and growing in the darkness. Time to set up some new guard posts!

(DH, M=3: 6. Tal, H=4: 6) The shinobi don't care for the new-fangled high-tech crap Marmot is all about, but they accept that that is his strong point and continue to train him anyway. This'll pay off in about eleven years when he's back to a decent age. (Theo, E=2: 1.) Fortunately the change was total; he completely is a five-year-old version of himself physically.

Team Success: 79
Team Failure: 75

----------------
1st 1/2, August

Marmot Gallows is somehow a child again, roughly five years old. His assets include unusual intelligence for a child (putting him on par with a straight-A high school student), a pair of robot minions, an army of rebels at 50% strength, a base hidden in Death Valley so it's very hard to find and get to, and is training to become a ninja himself. His army is equipped with plasma weapons and high-tech armor. Magnetic ray attachments are being produced for his soldiers. His partner, Scarlet Shadow, is a combat expert and has her own army of shinobi (at 50% strength). The upper levels of the base are in dire need of repair. The public opinion is firmly anti-government and there are riots abound. Also, drums in the deep...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: July 06, 2011, 04:03:01 pm »

Drums in the deep. . . they are coming.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: July 06, 2011, 04:17:48 pm »

DYK: Mad scientist creations have an affinity for ALL mad scientists, and despite his reduced age, recognize Gallows for what he his, bolstering his ranks by a hefty sum.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: July 06, 2011, 04:41:09 pm »

Holy crap I can't believe I failed an easy test. The dice really are trying to kill me. And here I thought we had a good working relationship.

(counter)In reality, because of the 'total change' that happened to Gallows, the monsters see him for what he really is. That is to say, a delectable morsel be eaten.
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: July 06, 2011, 07:04:42 pm »

Some pictures of the monsters make it to the "conservative press" who make out like bandits with them, concocting a story about how gallows corrupted each one of them
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: July 06, 2011, 07:46:21 pm »

The riots turn to revolution! every state except the small, small, not-even-a-state Washington D.C secedes and elects Gallows as its leader!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: July 07, 2011, 03:54:11 am »

That makes no sense, noah, nobody likes Gallows right now.

SLEEPER: The monsters summon eldritch horrors with the drumming! They begin subtly affecting the minds of Gallows and his minions from below...
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: July 10, 2011, 07:45:13 pm »

Talarion, how can you complain about my other RTD being dead while you're holding up this one? >:[
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 77