Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

(Poll pending)

(Generic Choice 1)
(Generic Choice 2)

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 77

Author Topic: Roll to Alter Someone's Life Round 5: Reboot  (Read 63722 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Alter Someone's Life Round 3: Mad !!SCIENCE!!
« Reply #600 on: July 10, 2011, 08:03:56 pm »

I thought I already replied O_O My apologies.

Holy crap I can't believe I failed an easy test. The dice really are trying to kill me. And here I thought we had a good working relationship.

(counter)In reality, because of the 'total change' that happened to Gallows, the monsters see him for what he really is. That is to say, a delectable morsel be eaten.
(Counter)Or rather, a delectable bundle of mad genius to be led by. (Aka the monsters decide to join him rather than eat him.)
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: July 13, 2011, 02:48:46 pm »

OK, after a too-long hiatus that's only partially the DS's fault we're back and I'll try to return to my regular 'one day after the last action to give people a chance to change their minds' schedule. :3

Quote from: Talarion: After Theo
(Counter Theo)Or rather, a delectable bundle of mad genius to be led by. (Aka the monsters decide to join him rather than eat him.)
Quote from: Noah22223: 3
The riots turn to revolution! every state except the small, small, not-even-a-state Washington D.C secedes and elects Gallows as its leader!
Quote from: breadbocks: 86
Mad scientist creations have an affinity for ALL mad scientists, and despite his reduced age, recognize Gallows for what he his, bolstering his ranks by a hefty sum.
-----------
Quote from: Digital Hellhound: 18
SLEEPER: The monsters summon eldritch horrors with the drumming! They begin subtly affecting the minds of Gallows and his minions from below...
Quote from: Theodolus: After BB
(counter BB) In reality, because of the 'total change' that happened to Gallows, the monsters see him for what he really is. That is to say, a delectable morsel be eaten.
Quote from: wolfchild: 27
Some pictures of the monsters make it to the "conservative press" who make out like bandits with them, concocting a story about how Gallows corrupted each one of them

(BB, M=3: 6. Theo, H=4: 4. Tal, D=5: 3.) The monsters are still down in the deeps since no one bothered to have them ascend, but they definitely think everyone above them is delicious fudz. There's no changing that; monsters are monsters and what they want are brains and flesh. Unfortunately for Gallows he has the biggest brain around, even as a child, so when the monsters get off their lazy asses he'll be a prime target. And no one will believe him when he claims they're under the bed or in the closet. o.o

(wolfchild, M=3: 2.) None of the other mad scientists will admit to their failed creations, of course,  and hid them down there for a reason. Plus this country is C++ right now so it's not likely anyone would care too much about it even if they knew. :-\ (DH, H=4: 6) The monsters summon an eldritch horror! But which one? The Screaming One, Tekrushar? Samicus, the eldritch horror of lust? Or maybe it was Kels'Zhu? (Noah, M=3: 1) People are too busy having fun rioting to care about who's going to run the country! BLOW SHIT UP, DAMN THE CONSEQUENCES!

Team Success: 79
Team Failure: 79

----------------
2nd 1/2, August

Marmot Gallows is somehow a child again, roughly five years old. His assets include unusual intelligence for a child (putting him on par with a straight-A high school student), a pair of robot minions, an army of rebels at 50% strength, a base hidden in Death Valley so it's very hard to find and get to, and is training to become a ninja himself. His army is equipped with plasma weapons and high-tech armor. Magnetic ray attachments are being produced for his soldiers. His partner, Scarlet Shadow, is a combat expert and has her own army of shinobi (at 50% strength). The upper levels of the base are in dire need of repair. The public opinion is firmly anti-government and there are riots abound. Lots of riots. Monsters hang out in the mines below and they're summoning... something... down there (4+1 sleeper).
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: July 13, 2011, 03:05:09 pm »

...Nice reference  ;D
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: July 13, 2011, 03:05:33 pm »

A chemical reaction caused by one of the monsters breath combined with anothers noxious secretions causes a large explosion that kills them all!
EDIT: The dice are TRYING TO MURDER ME.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 09:19:36 pm by noah22223 »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: July 13, 2011, 09:10:35 pm »

A chemical reaction caused by one of the monsters breath combined with anothers noxious secretions causes a large explosion that kills them all!

It just causes them to move up into the base, they would all be dead by now if it was lethal
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: July 14, 2011, 12:22:00 am »

Fuck it.

By Deus Ex Machina (Or however it's spelled) Gallows is granted godhood.

6 roll gogogogogo!
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: July 14, 2011, 04:20:13 am »

Fuck it.

6 roll gogogogogo!

Personaly i think that since gallows is a villan it would be a diablous ex mechana, and o think you would need a 6, then another 6 then another 6 with nothing other than 6es between to make that work
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: July 14, 2011, 04:27:23 am »

Fuck it.

6 roll gogogogogo!
I will laugh. Like. Hell. if this works.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: July 14, 2011, 09:27:41 am »

Or you could go this route...

The horror that the monsters are trying to summon awakes. Unfortunately it's Azathoth. Everybody loses.
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: July 16, 2011, 02:11:06 pm »

Two-day bump for Talarion; post today or receive FALCON PAWNCH!!! YES!
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: July 16, 2011, 08:52:09 pm »

Sorry, talarion is kinda.....not here. sorry :<
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: July 16, 2011, 09:13:09 pm »

Hmm? What's up with him?

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: July 16, 2011, 09:19:00 pm »

Fuck it.

6 roll gogogogogo!

SUPPORT THIS!!
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: July 16, 2011, 09:33:20 pm »

Nevermind that >_>
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: July 16, 2011, 10:03:28 pm »

I was asleep.

What more do you need?
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 77