Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 61

Author Topic: RTPJ: Tis belongs to Schil now. Have fun.  (Read 87485 times)

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Planejump! Turn Four: Flying House, Thieves' Guild
« Reply #75 on: April 30, 2011, 03:47:07 pm »

Yell at the orc fellow to pick up Deathspank (if you don't get the reference I mean Nirur) while he's out. I assume we must gather our party before venturing forth, though even if we don't have to I'm polite enough to want to bring everyone along anyway.

Search for Bd from the skies. This should be Fun.

After everyone's been retrieved, head off to visit that guy we were supposed to see.

Also, g should christen his shuttlecraft as well. I suggest "Da' Hoverdink".

EDIT:

Oh, also, what's the campagin's technology level? I was thinking medieval (even though I was using steam & clockpunk...) because of D&D, but then they didn't really have parking lots back then...
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 03:50:04 pm by Schilcote »
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 30, 2011, 03:47:17 pm »

except now it is turn five.

I DEHMAND A NEW NAMEH

I'SSEN BE DA WUN WHOO CRISTENTS DA SHIP!

I christent it "Da Masta' Exploda'"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 30, 2011, 03:57:28 pm »

Needless to say, Ax was depressed by the flying house. Figures... I have to fight for a bit of armor and everyone else is out scoring flying houses, he mentally whined. I never have any luck. He took a look around and marginally brightened upy. At least that Aasimar isn't here. That's something in the plus column. Not much, but I'll take what I can get. He wandered the house, for once not looting anything, until he found a good out-of-the-way place to sit down and practice his lockpicking.

Assuming it's possible to train, I'm just going to have Ax constantly locking/unlocking the bedroom door. Also, ggamer: what about calling it "The D"? It works in two ways. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 30, 2011, 04:51:30 pm »

There's a question, what are we going to do about crew quarters? I doubt the mechanic had six guest rooms.

How big is the Emet anyway?
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 30, 2011, 05:01:25 pm »

Well, you're a golem, so you won't need any quarters. I assume ggamer will just park his dinghy on the house and sleep in it... and you could always force my guy to sleep on the floor or the roof or something, he's used to getting treated poorly. :3 I guess the mechanic would keep his own room, I dunno about the rest.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Planejump! Turn Five: Unintentional Gender Reassignment
« Reply #80 on: April 30, 2011, 05:09:12 pm »

It's a house and workshop combined... There's a bunk in the workshop, for when he has apprentices, and two guest rooms.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 30, 2011, 05:12:11 pm »

It's a house and workshop combined... There's a bunk in the workshop, for when he has apprentices, and two guest rooms.

So how big is it? And how much of it is not-house? I'd like it to at least have a main deck I can stand on and look badass, and perhaps a big ol' ships wheel. I'm also going to mount weapons to it in the future, so there's that to consider too.

And what's the game's tech level again?

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 30, 2011, 05:37:37 pm »

Look for the others.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 30, 2011, 05:45:16 pm »

Would ask the Golem for some of his Magitek books and study them for any future...Upgrades.
Raggle Fraggle

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 30, 2011, 05:46:01 pm »

Loan Riccto my books.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 30, 2011, 06:14:56 pm »

So how big is it? And how much of it is not-house? I'd like it to at least have a main deck I can stand on and look badass, and perhaps a big ol' ships wheel. I'm also going to mount weapons to it in the future, so there's that to consider too.

And what's the game's tech level again?
Game's tech level is... Different. Steampunky magic i guess.
 It looks like a house with wings and a big engine room on it, but you could easily use the roof as a main deck, since its flat. There isn't a figurehead either, so most pirates would laugh at you. The wheel is in the control room, built out from where the workshop is. It's in the pointy part. Turn in a bit.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 30, 2011, 06:41:49 pm »

Would ask the Golem for some of his Magitek books and study them for any future...Upgrades.
(6) Well then. You basically memorize the books, and you can do ay magi- or normal-tech upgrades the ship needs.

Look for the others.
(6) You find the others, in their big floaty house thing. You manage to get a ride, and convince them that you are really you, after you nearly brain the orc for hitting on you.

Needless to say, Ax was depressed by the flying house. Figures... I have to fight for a bit of armor and everyone else is out scoring flying houses, he mentally whined. I never have any luck. He took a look around and marginally brightened upy. At least that Aasimar isn't here. That's something in the plus column. Not much, but I'll take what I can get. He wandered the house, for once not looting anything, until he found a good out-of-the-way place to sit down and practice his lockpicking.

Assuming it's possible to train, I'm just going to have Ax constantly locking/unlocking the bedroom door. Also, ggamer: what about calling it "The D"? It works in two ways. :3
You go to the bedroom and start practicing on the door. You didn't get any better though... Maybe it's these poor-quality lockpicks.

"Heh, I guess yous'n could keepsa' thiss'n. I'mma go flyeh now."

Fly around in the magic dinghy
(5)You fly around in Da Masta' Exploda for a while and really get a feel for how it flies. You think you got a lot better at flying the dinghy.

I continue to dispense justice.

I preach about how evil shall never triumph, and that corrupted filth like them allow Evil to roam freely, destroying all that is Good.
(5) Wow. You sure are a charismatic speaker. Your speech has turned the minds of these guards, and are now reaching into their packs, doubtless to present tribute to you. (2) Then you hear an ambulance crew shouting. These fools believe you are a madman!

Yell at the orc fellow to pick up Deathspank (if you don't get the reference I mean Nirur) while he's out. I assume we must gather our party before venturing forth, though even if we don't have to I'm polite enough to want to bring everyone along anyway.
Search for Bd from the skies. This should be Fun.
After everyone's been retrieved, head off to visit that guy we were supposed to see.
Also, g should christen his shuttlecraft as well. I suggest "Da' Hoverdink".
EDIT:
Oh, also, what's the campagin's technology level? I was thinking medieval (even though I was using steam & clockpunk...) because of D&D, but then they didn't really have parking lots back then...
You shout at Big Jo, telling him to pick up the Aasimar. When he looks at you, confused, you say, "The shouty guy in armor." He goes to find him right away. (5+1) He manages to swoop through the potion shop, grab Nirur, and get back to the ship in record speed. Nirur looks disappointed that he didn't get to smite the "evildoers", but it's probably for the best. (6) You tether the house to the big tower and lead everyone down the stairs.

Statuses:

Spoiler: Riccto (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Schilcote (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: bdthemag (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nirur Torir (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: ggamer (click to show/hide)

Allies:
Spoiler: Gnome Mechanic (click to show/hide)

Vehicles:
Spoiler: Flying House "Emet" (click to show/hide)

As you reach the bottom of the stairs, you see something odd. There is a giant spider there. As you prepare for a fight, the abomination says, "Stop! I believe you were sent to find me by a man in a hood? Ah, I see. He didn't tell you about my 'condition'. I am professor Olsaht Highstar. This appearance is merely temporary." There is a large puff of smoke, and you are now looking at a small duck. "See? Only temporary. Now, as I was saying, The Hooded Man sent you, yes? About the planar rift? It began in the plane of the Clockwork Hells, where the demonic golem-king Anthrus rules. We heard rumors that a huge device was being built there, and something must have backfired. The plane was the first to be swallowed, and the rift has sucked up neighboring planes. We need you to travel to, and possibly through, the rift, to stop this before it destroys the multiverse. You should start by going through the Plane of Air, so you can reach the Seven Vorticies. There is a large academy of planeweavers who will send you some aid."

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Planejump! Turn Six: Plot Exposition!
« Reply #87 on: April 30, 2011, 06:47:45 pm »

AIR? Dem' wussies' ain't got nuthin' on us Wata' Planes!

follow da' groop to da' fookin' stupid "ai' Plane"

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 30, 2011, 06:49:09 pm »

Well, unless anyone has anything that needs wrapping up in town (and I suggest we get out of here soon before the guards track down the Exploda and the Emet), get shiftin'.

Why do we need to get to the vorticies?

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 30, 2011, 06:50:00 pm »

Wait. I need gear :P I kept getting lost  :-[
Raggle Fraggle
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 61