Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: You are multi-trillionaire Richard Dollarpants.  (Read 3869 times)

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
Re: You are multi-trillionaire Richard Dollarpants.
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2011, 01:18:22 am »

They are from french descent and were taught by the best snooty french meeeeen....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2011, 01:24:51 am »

So you would prefer near naked black men (on a side note, really, blackstock? that's like calling a chinese person Mao Yellowleg)
Blackstock is an English name.  It would be like calling a Chinese person Wang...
But I still stand by my point about snooty french chefs being better.

Pfft, Gareth Blackstock eats snooty French chefs for breakfast.  Or at least he would if ingredients weren't the key to good cooking.
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2011, 01:34:51 am »

Contact your brother, Sony Tark. Buy his Power Armor Company Wife Power Core.
Then eat your famous recipe for Dollar Bill Pound Cake.
Cooked by scantily clad master chef's, of course.
You do know that  master chefs are all snooty french guys right? Not quite sure about you, but i don't want to have our cake baked by a man in a speedo.

No, second tier master chefs are all snooty french guys.  We don't need to settle for second best.  We can afford Gareth Blackstock
So you would prefer near naked black men (on a side note, really, blackstock? that's like calling a chinese person Mao Yellowleg), to near naked white men. Huh, well I suppose he could be in a speedo instead.
But I still stand by my point about snooty french chefs being better.

These are Supermodel class women who have been training since they were tall enough to cook for us!
Unforchanatley, they aren't snooty enough or french enough  to be truly good.
Nah, we have a scantily-clad Alton Brown to cook for us.

Here you go.
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2011, 02:35:53 am »

You have many good ideas going around your brain. Sadly, even Multi-Trillionaire Richard Dollarpants can't do everything at once...yet

You phone up your research team conveniently located in your massive underground basement/bunker and ask them about cloning a Stegosaurus for a new food chain you had in mind. They tell you it'll be done within the week.

You phone up the leaders of France and Germany, buying both countries from them for a few billion dollars. Being a multi-trillionaire this is of no consequence to you. You order your puppet governments (because you're too awesome to do it all yourself) to equip their armies with non-lethal paintgun balls.

You then privately stage a friendly paintball war between the two nations. The loser will have their country gifted to the winner.

Asking one of your world-famous bikini-clad master chefs (Who are both French and female) to cook you your hand-crafted recipe for Dollar Bill Pound Cake, you phone up your good step-brother Sony Tark and ask him for one of his infinite-energy power cores. He agrees but asks you for access to your supermodel army for 1 week. You tell him you'll get back to him.

Be Mitch Pennyshirt.

You are now Mitch Pennyshirt! Having just narrowly escaped from your good twin's rabid fanbase, you have finally returned to your underground Batcave base. Your brother has had everything you've always wanted: Money, fame, power, an army of highly lethal supermodels, the works...It has been your life's work to seize his company for your own.

You have just recently gotten word of Richard buying out your only company, Pennies for Shirts, and then horribly inflating the prices. You are filled with righteous anger over this.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2011, 03:17:14 am »

Go to your PENNYPUTER and check your account balance.
Hello Hunam

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2011, 03:43:56 am »

Use the excessive money he used to buy out your company and found two companies.
Laugh manically.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

powpow

• Bay Watcher
  • (UTC+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2011, 04:18:12 am »

i like the idea of starting off at rock bottem to gain an empire again.. stay as mitch and become better, richer and have more selectivly bred highly trained scanitily clad women then him

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2011, 04:09:03 pm »

i like the idea of starting off at rock bottem to gain an empire again.. stay as mitch and become better, richer and have more selectivly bred highly trained scanitily clad women then him
Selective breading takes quite a long time, and excluding time travel or some variant thereof, we won't live long enough to see results (unless we become immortal somehow of course). Training also takes quite a while, assuming that you are training them from children.
Although staying as mitch does sound kind of interesting.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

powpow

• Bay Watcher
  • (UTC+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2011, 04:35:00 am »

im sure theres some secret sect out there that, since ancient times trained scantily cld women into fighting, cooking, sexy machines that sell thier services out i mean how else does richard get his wemon assains
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]