Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: Mass Effect RPG: 2186. (Signups open. 2/10) (STARTED)  (Read 8363 times)

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
Re: Mass Effect RPG: 2186. (Signups open. 2/10) (STARTED)
« Reply #90 on: May 05, 2011, 11:26:11 am »

i think you can auto them.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 05, 2011, 11:44:59 am »

Mine checkpoint: Karres, Iseri. [27] (8) Karres fails to do much loading, though the driver didn't mind anyway, there's mechs for a reason... Iseri Just lazes around not paying much attention apart from her drink. Taric interrupts your lesurly shift informing you that you have to search the trucks first next time...

1st Docks Checkpoint: Kah'rosh, Cain, Declan.  Kah: [2](4) Cain: [40](9) Declan: [5](8)

Kah'rosh starts ranting anti-biotic slurs at everyone, getting backhanded by an asari, Cain notices a rookie going to the colonist's ship. Declan finds out that the package and the contact went awry, this means that you won't be getting this shipment...

2nd Dock checkpoint: Marcus. [57](6) Marcus Keeps the line moving.

Nearby vantage point: Frederick: [22] (7) Frederick may not have spotted anything, though the coast is still clear.

Colony center: Otasu, Jacob. Otasu: [87](7) Jacob: [52](7) Otasu once again proves how good he is out of combat, leaning against the wall looking like a cool krogan. Jacob finishes his shift at work.

It's now nighttime, the colony gates are closed and the mine shut down for maintenence, the colony center glowing with life.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 12:00:41 pm by Taricus »
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 05, 2011, 12:03:33 pm »

Am I right in assuming some of those are very bad rolls?  :-[

I have a bad feeling about this turn!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 05, 2011, 12:04:35 pm »

Don't worry, you didn't get caught, just your product didn't show up at all.

IF you failed the luck roll however...

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 05, 2011, 01:14:05 pm »

You better make sure there's something interesting next turn. During the course of this all we did was chill.

Otasu goes to a bar and orders ryncol. Lots of it. "Hey, Cain. Want some more ryncol? Drinks on me."
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 01:27:42 pm by tomas1297 »
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 05, 2011, 01:15:10 pm »

Hey, colony nightlife, so go do something!

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 05, 2011, 01:19:27 pm »

Hey, colony nightlife, so go do something!
Eh, I guess I'll just get drunk. If I don't, I prove the superiority of my non-combat rolls once again. If I do, it's going to be hilarious.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 05, 2011, 01:22:24 pm »

How 'bout both?

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 05, 2011, 01:29:55 pm »

Otasu goes to a bar and orders ryncol. Lots of it. "Hey, Cain. Want some more ryncol? Drinks on me."
Edited post. If Cain accepts and we both get horrible rolls, it'll turn out hilarious. I can picture both of us limping through the colony and singing drunken songs.  :D

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 05, 2011, 01:31:44 pm »

He probably would, he just wouldn't order ryncol again. Not after last time anyway.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 05, 2011, 01:33:17 pm »

He probably would, he just wouldn't order ryncol again. Not after last time anyway.
It'd be hilarious if he somehow acquired ryncol resistance (meaning pretty much super powers) after that time.

Edit: Or he could go all "challenge accepted" like a boss.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 05, 2011, 01:33:54 pm »

Not likely...

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 05, 2011, 01:56:17 pm »

Declan was none too pleased that his shipment never arrived. Doing his best to conceal his frustration, he continued on with his cargo inspections until everything was squared away.

Afterwards he decided to go back to his quarters to see if he had managed to save any of his previous 'stash'. If he had, he would have to mark it up slightly higher and sell the remainder. He doubted the workers would be happy about it, but he needed to turn a profit, and he doubted there were many others on the colony who could supply these kinds of goods at all.

In either case, Declan would make his way to the entertainment section of the colony. Not only could he get a chance to sell any product (If he had any leftover) he could also get a chance to meet with his co-workers. Sometimes Declan felt invisible in front of them, being the new guy. Perhaps he could break the ice.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 05, 2011, 01:57:51 pm »

Ryncol huh........... challange accepted  8)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 02:07:34 pm by Ahra »
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 05, 2011, 02:32:15 pm »

Fredrick stood in the shadows of the bar most of the people here couldn't see him, and that was how he liked it. The darkness was his friend, and his guardian within it he could disappear safer than any other, but his past was full of shadows, and for that he drowned his sorrows in alcholic drinks if at all possible. Suddenly Fredrick's head began hurting, and his vision began to fade until it was nothing, but blackness. He was accustom to this it had been happening ever since he became an assassin, at the age of 10, they placed an implant in him that blocked the memories of his past, so he himself knew nothing of what happened in his childhood.

(( I hope you like the way I reveal parts of my past which I will do from time to time, and just incase you are wondering this is when Fredrick was 5 ))
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9