Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: Mass Effect RPG: 2186. (Signups open. 2/10) (STARTED)  (Read 8357 times)

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
Re: Mass Effect RPG: 2186. (Signups open. 2/10) (STARTED)
« Reply #105 on: May 05, 2011, 03:05:59 pm »

Kah'rosh didn't bother with the bar, he sat in the lab of the ship trying to figure out a way to fix his little back problem useing cybernetics.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 05, 2011, 03:10:04 pm »

Iseri tapped Karres on the shoulder. "I believe you promised a trip to the bar after the shift? I'm going to hold you to that," she said teasingly. "Sure," Karres said, leading the way to the center of town. "There might be something interesting going on there. That or maybe one of our fellow mercs may have an interesting story about their shift," he said as they walked. Iseri shook her head. "Doubt that last part. We would've already heard about it. Still, drinks! Come on, let's go." They picked up the pace a little.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 06, 2011, 07:06:40 am »

Ryncol huh........... challange accepted  8)
Hell yes!
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 06, 2011, 07:18:01 am »

Ryncol huh........... challange accepted  8)
Hell yes!
no true traumatized turian would miss an oppurtunity to make an flying drunken quad-kick.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 07:30:49 am by Ahra »
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 06, 2011, 08:27:19 am »

Marcus decided that he wasn't needed, so he headed to the bar. Why not, he thought. Not much in this colony was interesting. May as well enjoy hisself.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 06, 2011, 10:12:54 am »

Colony Center; Entertainment district.
Cain, Declan, Karres, Iseri, Marcus, Frederick, Otasu, Jacob.

Cain, Otasu: [C:44 V O23] (6) Otasu and Cain head to the bar, having a drinking contest. Cain wins, though nether of them imibed much booze. And it wasn't too good either, though it wasn't bad.
Karres, Iseri, Marcus, Frederick: K&I: [25](9) A couple of drinks and you're bored out of your minds already. The booze was good though.
Marcus: [88](5) You head off to the bar of the colony, having quite a few crap drinks. At least the alcohol drowns the bad taste.
Frederick: [44](6) Being part of the colony's own security team meant you couldn't blend in too well (Mercs like the legion look in place here though) The drink you ordered wasn't too bad though.
Declan: First roll: [44](7) You head back to get the remains of your stash. It looks like you're out of sand, though you do have some hachix and cannabis left. [55] (10) You then head off to the entertainment district to sell this supply off, and you get a couple of customers. They take the price hike reasonably well with everything considered.
Jacob: [18](4) Jacob accidentally bumps a krogan, and now does that krogan look angry...

Colony Center; Residential district.
Kah'rosh: [82](10) You decide to skip on the festivities, insted heading right back to the barracks. You instantly start designing some cybernetics to repair your spine. Not only did you finish earlier than you expected, they would work too. Once they were in anyway. (No, you don't have the cybernetics, just the plans for them)
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 06, 2011, 10:27:58 am »

"I'd win if that was ryncol. Whatever. I have a bad feeling. It's too safe." Otasu goes to check the checkpoints.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 06, 2011, 10:39:33 am »

Iseri tapped Karres on the shoulder. "Nothing much happening here, huh?" she said when he turned to look at her. "That's a good thing, though. I'd rather be bored than breaking up a drunken brawl," he said, turning back to his miniature pyramid of shot glasses. Iseri sighed and rested her chin on her hands. "If your denseness wasn't adorable every now and then I would've dumped your ass for the crazy ryncol drinker a long time ago," she said. Karres blinked. "Oh. Right then. I'll pay our tab." He accessed the console by the bartender and transferred a few credits. "Come on, let's go for a walk," she said, grabbing his hand and dragging him out of the bar.

He was quiet as they walked, until finally she prodded him. "I was just thinking about dropping by and checking on Kah'rosh." Iseri shrugged. "It's not your fault he charged the Elcor. He's lucky he got away with broken back; if you hadn't tossed that crate he would've been smashed to paste." "Maybe..." he said doubtfully. "All right, already," she sighed. "I'll go to our room. See you there," she said, walking away. Karres looked down and shook his head. "He's a Quarian, maybe I should bring him some parts to mess with." He went off to find a scrap dealer.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 06, 2011, 10:44:50 am »

´sigh´ night shift, well atleast i got warm "hey bartender pass me an bottle of the strongest you have im gonna need it"
Quite fucked indeed.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 06, 2011, 10:46:40 am »

"You don't need it! we shut the gates at night!"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 06, 2011, 11:03:31 am »

"oh ok give me the bottle anyway" (goes to sleep)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 11:08:44 am by Ahra »
Quite fucked indeed.

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 06, 2011, 11:34:24 am »

Declan was content to get at least a little bit of credits for the stash he had remaining. The extra cash would be good to have on a rainy day or the next time a travelling merchant came through the system. The evening seemed fairly uneventful, with a number of drinks being had by all. Seeing as how the bar was clearing out, Declan moved out as well. No sense drinking by your lonesome.

Declan decided to head over to the Security HQ to see if there was anything they needed assistance with anything.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 06, 2011, 02:06:14 pm »

Fredrick walked towards the overwatch point, and looked up at the stars in the sky saying " Night, my friend, you have saved me many a time, and asked for nothing, but that my job is finished. I feel that I should honor you, but I have no idea how. Night do you really want nothing from a servant of your will, but that he finish his tasks set to him? " Fredrick continued overwatch through-out the night hoping for an answer from the one he had come to trust, The Night.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 07, 2011, 01:49:58 am »

Start working on makeing the cybernetics, the medic can implant them later
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 10, 2011, 07:14:18 am »

Tomas1297 applies medigel on the thread.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9