Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 139

Author Topic: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.  (Read 152850 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I'll heal you next turn Ze Spy. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

I can't carry any bolts.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

I am starting to regret Relying on only High damage, seriously, LOOK at it : Fucking Friendly fire EVERY GODDAMN WHERE

Seriously, it's like Surgery, but with a Bunch of shit flying around trying to kill you
Indeed.

Wait. Wait. What. Damn. Curse you Tarran.

Throw my x-bow at the Earth.
What? Did I feel a tiny fly touch me? Hm, maybe I should cause an earthquake and cave in on the fly...

But seriously, what did you expect not bringing any ammo? Did you expect to fire air or something?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile

oh.
but you can make them, and give them to me, I can hold them for you I guess.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I expected to have bolts with my x-bow because every reasonable person... Wait, you're right. Point.

Craft some +Bat Bone bolts+ and give my sh. sword to... somebody
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 02:24:39 am by Darvi »

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile

Go to the Chaos Hollows.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Wait. Wait. What. Damn. Curse you Tarran.
This isn't the first time it's been pointed out, you know. :P

also, all: I noticed that I have the second highest level after this roll :D
Way to tempt fate. I look forward to your [1+2][Luck 1]. :P

I can't carry any bolts.
You probably don't need both a shortsword and crossbow. Or maybe you could use an appropriate element to enchant one with a weight-reducing effect.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Good idea.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

If you drop your lute, you could give me the crossbow and I can give you my sword. You'll still be at max encumbrance but at least you could dual-wield swords.  ^^ (Of course I'm crap at crossbows but I'm probably going to be scurrying back and forth healing more than I am actually attacking. >.>)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Whuh, what? Nobody touches the tools of my trade (my loot and my hat)!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Just a suggestion. ^^ You could always try enchanting your leather armor to be lighter since it's the biggest drain on your encumbrance at 15 points.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile

good idea.
air magic probably?
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah was going to do that. But I have to check what weighs how much.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Either air or chaos magic, if you can use it for something other than destructive purposes. Of course it being chaos magic, if it worked there's the chance of making the armor like 1000% heavier. :\

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'mma gonna make myself aerogel armor *g*
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 139