Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 139

Author Topic: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.  (Read 152871 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Yeah, let's not start an OS debate here. >.> Anyway, I wish I had some good advice for you Tarran, but I'm not much of a tech guy.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

No, it's complicated.

Anyone remember my Medieval CAW game? Anyone remember me mentioning my laptop's screen is broken (and I chose not to fix it. Yeah, stupid decision) and I am now using my desktop monitor?

Well, that's the problem. I messed up settings and now sometimes when I do stuff like standing by and starting back up again it lowers in size because it changes to the laptop screen, which's resolution is lower than the desktop monitor's resolution, Resulting in icon-setting warblegarble. So often that I've literally taken pictures of my screen so I can reset them.

Not that bad, though, since it only takes a few minutes. Still agitating.

I'm neither happy nor sad. I'm :I

*g*
So... does that mean you can see it?
Still waiting for my answer, bud. It's important, I want my players to be able to enjoy my game to some extent.

Hmm, I don't thinks that's the problem.
Isn't.

Yeah, let's not start an OS debate here. >.> Anyway, I wish I had some good advice for you Tarran, but I'm not much of a tech guy.
Not really looking for advice, already know the problem.

Anyway, can I get the chance to post? Thank you.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 02:50:02 am by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Yeah I can see it.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Then from now on I'll use acronyms instead of abbrs.

Which, sadly, will result in turns taking longer, but whatever.

Replacing last turn's abbrs with acronyms.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Use copy+paste, notepad, and find+replace. They'll still take longer, but just by one lump amount, rather than every single tag you type out.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Already did that.

...You really thought I would do it by manually replace every line of text? You're crazy to think I'm that crazy.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Well it's more !!fun!! to do it individually.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also, is that everyone?

...Holy crap it is.

Huh, never expected the most active time of this RTD to be 1AM my time.

I'll post the turn tomorrow later today. After I've slept of course.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile

lol
this is a fun RTD!
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Also a very chatty RTD. 8 turns in 450 posts? God damn. :P
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile

yeah!
well, i expect rtd wars to be basically the same, but that's at least 3-4 times more people  :P
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also a very chatty RTD. 8 turns in 450 posts? God damn. :P
...Holy crap you're right. Never noticed that. And this RTD has only been around for... how long now?

...10 days. 10 days and 460 replies.

Well, if I were just hoping to gain the most post-per-turn/posts-per-day count, I guess I've won.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Lemme help ya :P

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lemme help ya :P
same here  ;D
While I do appreciate the posts, I don't think Toady would be very happy about you guys posting just for the sake of increasing the post count. :P
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 139