Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21

Author Topic: Imperfect - Siege, Evil bitches keep piling out of the clowncar.  (Read 20121 times)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
Re: Imperfect - Siege, Evil bitches keep piling out of the clowncar.
« Reply #270 on: April 29, 2011, 12:30:27 am »

also with statuses, i just noticed that you have not included my special item, the dragonbone duelign wand, also turn

You're right, that was one of my favorite items too...
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: April 29, 2011, 12:35:52 am »

Just started reading you're other RTD, Loving it, expect a signup when i finaly finish
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: April 29, 2011, 01:08:09 am »

You only just started it now?

Good god man, that RTD is simply the best RTD ever in the history of forever. It's about time you started reading it!

Anyway, enjoy reading me fail fantastically.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: April 29, 2011, 01:39:04 am »

its just the large number of pages discouraged me, but definately enjoying
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: April 29, 2011, 03:22:14 am »

Scout around a bit, before entering the warehouse with the Aoul. "So, where should we go next? We should probably go help... Or are you going to stay here untill it's over?"
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: April 29, 2011, 04:42:01 am »

"I'm hungry and have not eaten all day, once we have something in our bellys and have had time to think i DO plan to help, but i will not be suicidal about it, a dragon does NOT stand by while it's home is trashed"

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: April 29, 2011, 02:32:45 pm »

Spoiler: Tarran (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lür Celant/Trollan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taric Tharolres (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Eveyo/Wolfchild (click to show/hide)

Tarran & Taric

Spoiler: Initiative (D100) (click to show/hide)

The shadow hunter lashes out for the throat of the nearest thug with his long knife, [Blade 4 Vs Dodge 3] (Dmg 4*1-5=0) the thug backs up quickly and catches the swing on the simple rawhide an his arms.

Taric Tharolres wanders down the stairs, looking for something to drink. Huh. It appears that one of the tables is on fire, the door is missing, there's a dead man on the floor and everyone is holding weapons. Looks like fun. (+10 to initiative next round, +1 to defense this round)

The wraith continues to watch the combat from the ceiling not wanting to get anywhere near the ground until the dog is dealt with.

From behind the wielder with the two rods another figure walks into the inn, garbed for battle he wields a straight sword and a heavily curved knife. Calmly he walks forward to where the thugs are fighting the hunter makes an almost lazy slash with his long blade, [Blade 5+2 Vs Dodge 1 (Bonus negated) Aw crap] (Dmg 17*6-5-4-1=92 damage) the sword cleaves the thug's head from his shoulders as he backs away from the hunter. The pieces fall to the ground with a pair of wet thumps.

The pair of apprentices watch in horror as the swordsmen cleaves the merc's head from his body, but the one with the flamestaff has enough of his head on his shoulders to know your suggestion is a sound one. [Firebolt 4+1] Another lance of fire streaks from his staff, [Ranged 2] missing the Priest completely and streaking out into the fading light. The other shaper points his own plain staff at the priest as well, [Disrupt 5+1] readying a spell should the priest do anything else magical.

Having finished off the darkhound the mercenary captain turns back in time to see another of his men get killed. Growling he moves to engage the hero himself. [Blade 1 Vs Dodge 6+1] The merc slips in a puddle of blood as he thrusts with his sword, his opponent parries contemptuously with his dagger and makes a return slash. [F.Hero Blade 2+1 Vs Merc Dodge 3+1] The mercenary recovers in time to twist out of the way of the incoming blow, coming up in a duelists stance.

The dusty yellow dog charges the priest, [Agility 1 Vs Dodge 3] it's damaged body tangles beneath it as it leaps to tackle and falls short of the man with a thud.

Another human, a woman this time, stands beside the dark priest. She takes a small vial of something red and thick from a satchel at her hip, pouring the contents on an amulet she wears. The blood energizes the runes, sending little flickers of multicolored fire up her arms and legs but having no other visible effect.

The injured man [Heart 2] continues to be unconscious, at this rate he'll outlive you all.

The apostate priest points one of his rods at the Apprentice who shot a bolt of fire at him. [Lightning bolt 4+1] Blue-white arcs crackle down the rod, and the other apprentice triggers the spell he was holding. [Disrupt 5+1 Vs Focus 5+1] Despite the power the apprentice put into it he doesn't have the strength to stop the bolt from forming. [Ranged 4 Vs Apprentice dodge 2] (Dmg 6*2-2=10) The bolt clips the apprentice in the shoulder, injuring him but not doing severe damage.

With both of his compatriots dead the remaining thug attacks the hunter again, not wanting to turn his back to this one while his boss handles the other. [Blunt 6+1 Vs Hunter dodge 2] Hitting the inhuman archer solidly, (dmg 6*5=30*0.5=15) iron bands smashing into the thing at the shoulder and forcing it backwards slightly.

You raise you staff and return fire against the priest, [Lightning bolt 3+1] [Ranged 4 Vs dodge 1 (Negated)] your lightning bolt strikes the priest dead on. (Dmg 18*3-3= 51 damage) He looks quite surprised when you blow him back out of the door with a new hole in his chest. (Apostate priest has been killed, you are getting tired)

[Luck 5] The battle outside seems to be going against the shadow beasts for now. (One new ally next round)

Spoiler: Allies In Area (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Enemies in Area (click to show/hide)

---

Lür Celant

You grit your teeth and try to pull the arrow out of your side. [Heart 4, Soak 5, Luck 3] You damage the flesh slightly but not terribly all things considered, the arrow comes out and you place it on the roof beside you as you start pushing the other one through your leg. [Heart 3+1, Soak 2, Luck 2] You get this one out as well but you tear the wound a little, aggravating your bleeding. (-8 HP, both arrows have been removed.)

---

Marcus Zeicaust & Eveyo

The two of you enter one of the warehouses, [Luck 4] it's completely abandoned and looks as if it hasn't been used months or more. Eveyo cooks while Marcus is impatient, and both of eat fairly well all things considered. (Both of you are now well fed, Eveyo is no longer scratched.) Now all you need is a brilliant plan of action.

---

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: April 29, 2011, 02:41:26 pm »

"You two, get that girl!" Talking to the apprentices.

Siphon the Fallen Hero.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: April 29, 2011, 03:09:04 pm »

Start hacking at that shadow ranger!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: April 29, 2011, 03:20:25 pm »

I worry that I'm nuking the fridge by having all this happen in the beginning... What do you guys think?
---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: April 29, 2011, 03:21:42 pm »

As long as we survive I'm fine with it.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: April 29, 2011, 03:27:10 pm »

Same.

Also, give us good lootz, and we'll be happy with getting our asses kicked.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: April 29, 2011, 03:28:08 pm »

Same.

Also, give us good lootz, and we'll be happy with getting our asses kicked.

Very definitely in the loot department, you've only got to survive six more turns until the ritualists get to and finish their thing in the graveyards.
---

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: April 29, 2011, 08:13:23 pm »

i have an idea, these are mostly thigns of shadow, if i overbalanced a ritual heavioly towards light i may be able to disrupt them, but i need somewhere to do this from and it would only be local

Find a concentration of the shadowcreatures that is near a safe place
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21