Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21

Author Topic: Imperfect - Siege, Evil bitches keep piling out of the clowncar.  (Read 20109 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Imperfect - Siege, Evil bitches keep piling out of the clowncar.
« Reply #285 on: April 29, 2011, 08:44:22 pm »

i have an idea, these are mostly thigns of shadow, if i overbalanced a ritual heavioly towards light i may be able to disrupt them,
No, you'll just make them stronger: The lighter the area is, the stronger they are.

Spoiler: Shadowman (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: April 29, 2011, 08:49:59 pm »

ohh but objects of purity, hmmmm i have a few of those dont i
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: April 29, 2011, 08:51:02 pm »

Difference between purity and light.

A heavily lit room makes a shadow stronger.

An object of purity hurts the crap out of it.

Since there is no component of light (Light falls under elemental magic) in rituals you're safe. A massively imbalanced ward will hurt them, just remember that the damage is spread out so be careful not to just piss them off by mistake.

Fine line between throwing a bucket of boiling water at a group and dousing them in hydrochloric acid.

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: May 02, 2011, 05:19:30 pm »

"I suggest we meet up with other defenders, Eveyo..." Follow the Aoul, protect him if neccesary.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: May 10, 2011, 02:18:17 am »

Aoul-Bump.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: May 11, 2011, 05:40:19 am »

Bump.

Does this make me a Bounty Bumper? Bad pun's abound. Beware. It was intended.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: May 20, 2011, 01:27:17 pm »

Bumping time!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: May 26, 2011, 09:00:00 am »

Just curious, but is this dead/inactive or just on break?

What more do you need?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: May 26, 2011, 09:42:40 am »

On break... You can start actually expecting an update after June 12th.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: May 26, 2011, 11:20:42 am »

Wheee...

Oh well, just as long as you post a quick recap before the turn, since I highly doubt all of us can remember everything.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: June 11, 2011, 08:01:52 pm »

Character Recap:

Ze-Spy: Eaten By busty cannibal women.

Trollan: Heading to Help the Watchers for some unknown reason.

Tarran: Surviving.

Taric: Surviving.

Wolfchild: Attempting a tricky bit of warding in the hopes of blowing shit up.

Talarion: Going with wolfchild.

Plot Recap:

The Eldest Human Magi has been defied by Tarran, who apparently is an agent of prophecy destined for some important roll in a godly powwow. He's possessed by a pair of spirits called Far and Roa, said spirits keep giving him information that conflicts with the Eldest's view of things.

The siege has only just begun but casualties are mounting because of the sheer speed of the onslaught, Watchers are guarding ritualists on their way to the cities graveyards where they intend to do a mass raising of the city's dead and enact the bindings that turn Cotris into a massive circle of protection. (Yes, that is the reason why the city is shaped like a circle within a circle within a circle... ...within a circle.)

So, I can start this RTD back up again...

OR

Trash this sucker because I left it alone for too long and make a Wraith RTD, giving you all a starting bonus for putting up with me.
---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: June 11, 2011, 08:12:25 pm »

Start a new one.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: June 11, 2011, 08:50:57 pm »

Wraith?

Anyway, I'm okay either way. Though you made a promise. :'(

Eh, whatever, I don't care. We'd basically be starting an entire new RTD anyway because of how long we've been gone from this one.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: June 11, 2011, 09:49:04 pm »

Start a new one. Just remember to let people from this join the new one. Cause it'd suck if I got bumped out of the new one due to not being here when it was made...

What more do you need?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: June 11, 2011, 09:52:54 pm »

yea start a new one, we get reserved status though
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21