Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 89

Author Topic: King of the Mafia - Always In Sign-Ups: Round 13  (Read 139297 times)

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: King of the Mafia - Always In Sign-Ups: Round 4 Day 1
« Reply #285 on: April 04, 2011, 01:06:50 am »

Tyberix:  So you think the best way is the night game?  Interesting.

As for your question, I'm a bit confused- you shift tense from past to future on me.  My N0 plan is the same as my N1 plan, though:  take whatever action I can to hunt down scum.  Generally (Round 3 notwithstanding) do better by using the day game to find scum.

Well there's always a chance that we lynch someone who is innocent, it's mafia after all and nothing is certain. Sorry about the question i was just interested if there was something i missed from previous rounds.

That's an easy one, WA made a mistake. I'm an astrologer, which gives me info on a random role each night. The role I got was the very one that Pandar has. When Pandar claimed however, I had to do a double-take between my info and his claim, and realized that WA had forgotten to omit the part of the description he gave me that says that his role is exclusively a town role.

Seeing as how all the role descriptions are authored by WA himself, I very much believe that it is the case that Pandar is a confirmed townie.

How's that for a claim?
That's pretty solid explanation. That makes me wonder what happened tonight though. If there was 3 guns and you have not targeted Org there should be one corpse more or less. Or i'm missing something ?

Here's an important question- Did anyone get turned into a grey goo?
Nope.I still have my role.

unvote quick lynch would bring nothing good.

Jokerman Why you respond so briefly ?What's your take on the role-claims up to the point ? Who is your pick right now ?

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: April 04, 2011, 01:36:00 am »

Heh i just realised i wasn't voting jokerman... I have to focus on who i'm voting  ::)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: King of the Mafia - Always In Sign-Ups: Round 4 Night 0
« Reply #287 on: April 04, 2011, 07:15:57 am »

Vote Count
------------------------
Pandarsenic -
Jokerman-EXE - JoshuaFH,
Toaster -
Tyberix -
JoshuaFH -

Not Voting - Pandarsenic, Jokerman-EXE, Tyberix,

3 To Hammer. Day Ends Wednesday 9 PM Central.

EDIT: My bad. Didn't notice the unvote on the end there. It was hidden.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 09:44:41 am by webadict »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: April 04, 2011, 08:13:42 am »

Is a regular unvote not good enough?

Unvote Jokerman, then.

That's an easy one, WA made a mistake. I'm an astrologer, which gives me info on a random role each night. The role I got was the very one that Pandar has. When Pandar claimed however, I had to do a double-take between my info and his claim, and realized that WA had forgotten to omit the part of the description he gave me that says that his role is exclusively a town role.

Seeing as how all the role descriptions are authored by WA himself, I very much believe that it is the case that Pandar is a confirmed townie.

How's that for a claim?
That's pretty solid explanation. That makes me wonder what happened tonight though. If there was 3 guns and you have not targeted Org there should be one corpse more or less. Or i'm missing something ?

Why do you assume everyone with a gun would have used it?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: April 04, 2011, 12:41:04 pm »

Toaster speaks a reasonable reply. There are plenty reasons not to use a gun (for instance, one-shots).
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: April 04, 2011, 12:54:22 pm »

Yeah i guess it's not that reasonable to assume it, with so many suicidal/paranoid roles flying around it's hard to say if the gun is even activated one. I'm just curious what happened, if Jack AT was killed by Org's defense it would mean that he refrained from blocking anyone - i just don't see a reason for org to do so on N0 unless he was convinced that he would get mafiakilled first. Somebody got blocked ?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: April 04, 2011, 01:10:16 pm »

Web:  Let's say Org !noned.  If more than one person targeted him, would he bomb all of them or one randomly?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: April 04, 2011, 02:03:12 pm »

All would be bombed.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: April 04, 2011, 02:45:44 pm »

Ok, that leaves two possibilities.

1)  Org !noned.  Jack infected Org.  The mafia killed Jack.

2)  Org wailed at someone.  Jack and Org were separately nightkilled (meaning one kill was done by a townie.)

I rather suspect the first option, since I can't see anyone vigging randomly on N0, unless they REALLY didn't like Org.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: April 04, 2011, 02:49:33 pm »

Oh, I forgot to mention. In case you couldn't tell from:

Question: If Org wailed at someone Round 3 and someone else Round 4 on Night 0 each time, what would happen?
Then nothing would happen but those players being blocked. If it were the SAME person being blocked, that player would die upon being blocked the second time, as all status effects, one-shots, roles, and what-not transfer from Round to Round.

I was roleblocked on Night 0 of rounds 3 and 4.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: April 04, 2011, 03:04:46 pm »

That was me, both nights.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: April 04, 2011, 04:29:55 pm »

My biggest fear at the moment, is the fact that we could actually be at LYLO right now.

Since there are seemingly so many kill roles at the moment, with the possibility of a poisoner as well, if we don't kill the mafia either today or tonight, and someone kills an extra person during the night... that's an insta-win for the mafia, barring some sort of role hijinx.

I still really want Joker in here, and give us some feedback.

WA, I just thought of something though: suppose that there's a day with a mafia and a paranoid suicide bomber, do the mafia win due to being able to inflict a guaranteed tie, or does the town win because the mafia can't kill without killing himself?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: April 04, 2011, 04:44:08 pm »

My biggest fear at the moment, is the fact that we could actually be at LYLO right now.

Since there are seemingly so many kill roles at the moment, with the possibility of a poisoner as well, if we don't kill the mafia either today or tonight, and someone kills an extra person during the night... that's an insta-win for the mafia, barring some sort of role hijinx.

I still really want Joker in here, and give us some feedback.

WA, I just thought of something though: suppose that there's a day with a mafia and a paranoid suicide bomber, do the mafia win due to being able to inflict a guaranteed tie, or does the town win because the mafia can't kill without killing himself?
KING MAFIA MUST be alive at the end to win.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: April 04, 2011, 05:08:04 pm »

A Poisoner would have Poison listed by my census. There is no poisoner.

Also, Joshyface is not clear just because he said I was. I am, because either he's telling the truth and I'm town or he's the lying King Mafia and I'm town. Keep that in mind.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: April 04, 2011, 05:26:04 pm »

Pandar does have a point there, I'm not clear. If I were mafia, this would be very similar to the one game, I can't remember the name, where I was mafia and I gave the town a confirmed townie on day 1, Webadict no less, and I came up the winner at the end? Good times.

It's really only advantageous to me, knowing that Pandar is town, since now I've whittled down the mafia candidates by a whole person. A crucial advantage, I think.

But I have to ask why a poisoner would come up in your census. Doesn't he poison, as opposed to using a gun to kill a player directly? I assume though that you've already clarified this with WA, but I want to know.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 89