Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 89

Author Topic: King of the Mafia - Always In Sign-Ups: Round 13  (Read 139298 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: King of the Mafia - Always In Sign-Ups: Round 4 Day 1
« Reply #300 on: April 04, 2011, 05:48:15 pm »

I think we're at the point that a massclaim would help track down liars.  Does anyone have any last-minute objections? 

Josh/Pandar are right.  I initially thought Pandar was town because I blocked him N0 and there was still death.  Now that I think about it, that doesn't clear him.  Also, I'm pretty sure roles that are townie-restricted for Xylbot have no such restriction here:  Web, can you confirm?

I do suspect Joker and Tyberix more, however.  I'd love to hear more from both of you, especially Jokerman.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: April 04, 2011, 07:21:59 pm »

I think a massclaim would help as well. I'm pretty sure that each of Toaster, Tyberix, and Joker are a kill role that would fall under Pandar's census, since I'm not one, and I'm really curious here.

This might allow the two townies amongst you three to help formulate a way to guarantee a mafia-kill either today or tonight.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: April 04, 2011, 10:49:32 pm »

Oh, and people with bombs would be included: Paranoid Suicide Bomber, Bomb, etc. and they would be listed as bombs.

And lastly, anyone that is Mafia will carry a gun unless they would carry some other weapon (Knife, Chainsaw, etc.)

EDIT: Poisoners would also list poison.

Of course, one last thing, as this has multiple roles: If a player would count for two of these, I will only use 1. If it is a gun, I'll pick gun, if not, I'll randomly select.

Josh: Poisoners are covered as part of that post.

Toaster: I am, in fact, cleared - see my previous point for details.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: April 05, 2011, 07:57:03 am »

Joker and Tyberix missed their chance to object to a mass claim, so I say it's time.

I am Batman.

I submitted Bruce Wayne (when BUDDY1 [Org] dies, you become Batman) and got Reflexive Reactionary Hot Nurse Bruce Wayne.  I could block or protect, and if anyone targeted me I switched targets to them.  Interestingly, as long as I blocked, I was close to kill immune.  I blocked Pandar N0 of both Round 3 and 4.  Round 4 N0 Org died, so I became Batman.  I can block, protect, inspect, or kill each night (and no, those aren't one shots.)  I have one of the guns.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: April 05, 2011, 08:21:52 am »

I'm leaning towards Jokerman or Josh right now but we got bit loose with that.
It's either that or there's something i completely missed - Jokerman is silent right now but i hope he will post something soon.
As for josh it's his claim - it's not that hard to fabricate especially as mafia and if he's lying i see no way we can confirm it before we lose.

An yeah massclaim is a good way to clear this situation so :
 I am :  Self-Role Removal Kill-Reactionary Godfather Witch so i guess i fall under pandar's gun list despite the fact that i have no kill action :|.  Besides it being longest role name i have ever seen, it's nearly useless role :except that one-shot kill immunity that makes me lose my role i can only curse people for 50% chance of failure, which i feel is something too risky to try in near-LYLO situation.I cursed Jack on N0 though - hope that's not what killed him ...

After rereading previous round one thing i'm curious about : Jokerman: Are you grey goo?

Toaster: What do you mean by "close to kill immune" ?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: April 05, 2011, 09:38:10 am »

Huh.

Vote Nobody for attendance, still.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: April 05, 2011, 10:04:12 am »

Vote nobody.

No, I'm not Grey Goo. I'm Abbot  Mr. Hyde, and I am immune to non-kill actions. If I am lynched, the person who cast the final vote on me will die also. I can kill a player at night, or I can transform into Dr. Jekyl.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: April 05, 2011, 10:43:21 am »

Jokerman-EXE.

1: Extraordinarily scummy claim.
2: You couldn't decide which of Abbot and Mr. Hyde was what you sent in, I see.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: April 05, 2011, 11:02:09 am »

Joker:  What did you do N0?

Tyberix:  What did you send in to get that combo?

I still think it's Joker or Tyberix, but we can do this.  I need Joker's answer first, though.

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: April 05, 2011, 11:22:14 am »

Tyberix:  What did you send in to get that combo?
Witch. I should have chosen something that's more useful in this setting :\

Jokerman: You started as Jekyll or Mr. Hyde ?

I'm bit torn now, if Jokerman is telling the truth lynching him could be bad idea but if that's only a ruse then we're basically sitting ducks tonight...

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: April 05, 2011, 11:25:08 am »

Reminder: There is one scum and 3 of us have kills. 2 of those are even voluntary, though Batman SHOULD protect me.

Jokerman's claim is too full of holes to let it slide, though.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: April 05, 2011, 12:07:01 pm »

Alright, we're doing this. Mine's a two-parter: I'm an Astrologer Super Backup. I receive a random piece of info each night, and if someone dies I take their role. Since Jack A T died on N0, I am now Grey Goo. I can infect people to turn them into Grey Goo once each night.

I really wish that WA would've let me choose, cause I'd have gladly of chosen Org's role instead. Grey Goo is kind've lame.

Pandar, can you elaborate on why that's a scummy claim again?

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: April 05, 2011, 01:35:04 pm »

Yes, Pandar, please elaborate on why you think that's scummy.

I started as Hyde, meaning I can kill. N0 I switched to Jekyll, which gives me a protect, but I lost my Abbot ability in doing so. WUBA was kind enough to let me switch back, because he hadn't warned me that I would lose my Abbot ability if I switched, so I'm going to stick in Hyde mode for now.

If Pandar weren't mostly confirmed, I'd be all over him for being a lazy, bandwagoning scumbag and putting forth no real reasons while moving closer to a hammer that could potentially lose the game.
BLARG IM DED

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: April 05, 2011, 02:34:12 pm »

Ascetic Super-Saint with a Night Kill.

Come ON.

It's as bad if he's honest about his claim: trying to keep his Abbot ability further indicates that he doesn't want to be inspected (Ascetic Blocks) or doesn't feel it's worth the risk of being inspectable/trackable/blockable/etc. to be open to random protections (because he's the main person killing and has murder to do).

I like how he's accusing me of being a scumbag when I can't possibly be scum. Ahurr durr. Nice OMGUS on the confirmed townie.

KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: April 05, 2011, 05:24:29 pm »

Are you stupid, or just stupid?

If you take the time to look at what I wrote, instead of being an insufferably smug prick, you would see that I'm not an Ascetic, I'm an Abbot - which doesn't mention anything at all about inspections, now does it. My kill is perfectly blockable and, if you've noticed, I've held back on using it.

And no, I'm not accusing you of being scum, which you would also know if you pulled your head out of your ass long enough to let your eyes adjust to the light. I said that what you're doing is scummy, and that if you weren't confirmed I would be all over your sloppy play. Big difference, because I'm not trying to vote you or get you killed.

So I'm still waiting on you explain your vote, since your reasons so far are complete bullshit mixed with smug nothings.
BLARG IM DED
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 89