Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 210

Author Topic: Eve Online  (Read 270475 times)

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Eve Online
« Reply #2100 on: December 23, 2013, 11:48:40 am »

I'll probably end up doing that still yes. I'm not sure how my current alliance will feel about that so the details are somewhat sketchy. I currently make enough to plex 6 accounts and its going up to 18 in a month or two. Once I can spare enough cash for 10 or 20 PLEX a month I will see about setting up the corp. Probably 2 or 3 months from now? Getting all my PI characters to Vs in the necessary skills takes about 40 days so it will take a bit to get set up.

and i think i had enough with only 3 accounts....mother of god.....i've only been able to use 1 these holidays o_o.....

MoLAoS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: December 23, 2013, 01:02:20 pm »

Well, they are PI alts. Once you have your networks set up its not much work per character to do everything necessary for the day.

MoLAoS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: December 24, 2013, 06:16:51 pm »

Anyone here know what's up with TEST declaring on CFC? Is this a serious threat? I could really benefit from someone crapping on the Goons right now.

Epithemius

• Bay Watcher
  • [AFTERTHOUGHT:100]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: December 25, 2013, 02:18:07 am »

Anyone here know what's up with TEST declaring on CFC? Is this a serious threat? I could really benefit from someone crapping on the Goons right now.
TEST/EMP are jointly invading Vale of the Silent (EMP #1). We're basically hazing all sources of GENTS income, saving sov for later (possibly), and the CFC is going to have to decide: cede Vale of the Silent or let the Russians die.

MoLAoS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: December 25, 2013, 06:04:03 am »

TEST/EMP are jointly invading Vale of the Silent (EMP #1). We're basically hazing all sources of GENTS income, saving sov for later (possibly), and the CFC is going to have to decide: cede Vale of the Silent or let the Russians die.

Wee, best Christmas present ever.

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: December 25, 2013, 10:52:52 am »

I currently make enough to plex 6 accounts and its going up to 18 in a month or two. Once I can spare enough cash for 10 or 20 PLEX a month I will see about setting up the corp. Probably 2 or 3 months from now? Getting all my PI characters to Vs in the necessary skills takes about 40 days so it will take a bit to get set up.

I reiterate my suggestion from a week or so ago that you spend 10-15 billion on the character bazaar and buy a "main character" for yourself to play. You can potentially save yourself years of training time.  PI alts are one thing, but presumably it would be nice to have an actual character to play with too, once you get your corp up and running.

MoLAoS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: December 25, 2013, 01:34:27 pm »

I currently make enough to plex 6 accounts and its going up to 18 in a month or two. Once I can spare enough cash for 10 or 20 PLEX a month I will see about setting up the corp. Probably 2 or 3 months from now? Getting all my PI characters to Vs in the necessary skills takes about 40 days so it will take a bit to get set up.

I reiterate my suggestion from a week or so ago that you spend 10-15 billion on the character bazaar and buy a "main character" for yourself to play. You can potentially save yourself years of training time.  PI alts are one thing, but presumably it would be nice to have an actual character to play with too, once you get your corp up and running.

Well, I'm not doing anything but production early on. So about 18 months I'll have my first trillion credits and have a solid PI and mining/processing capability with POSes and shit. No need to have a combat character until I have something to defend. I MIGHT grab a titan character off the bazaar at that time though.

motorbitch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: December 25, 2013, 02:56:46 pm »

i highly doubt youll have the passion to do nothing but pi grinding for 18 month, 2 hours a day. i sure had not.
also: as soon as you build a pos, you will get will be war deced and the pos will be blown up.

MoLAoS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: December 25, 2013, 03:48:35 pm »

i highly doubt youll have the passion to do nothing but pi grinding for 18 month, 2 hours a day. i sure had not.
also: as soon as you build a pos, you will get will be war deced and the pos will be blown up.

My alliance has tons of POS and are not war-decced.

Does anyone know if you buy a digital cd-key, will it start running on purchase or when you activate it? I don't wanna buy some starter packs and only 6 months down the road realize the game time runs out starting at purchase. I know like Steam or something starts on purchase.

I used to play Warring Factions. As far as tedious interfaces go EVE is nothing. I did exploration 8 hours a day and it had far less direct benefit than PI. I also played ATITD and ground out 20k wood for charcoal in only 8 or so hours straight. Again, far less interesting.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 04:05:59 pm by MoLAoS »

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: December 25, 2013, 08:11:58 pm »

saved enough for a mackinaw along with modules, my first T2 ship, i hope to earn isk quicker with that 35k m3 ore bay, it costed me more than 200 million isk the damned thing.....people have suggested to do ice mining but i dont trust the new system, CCP should have replaced the locked  ice belts and add random spawns like the ore anomalies....instead of the 4 hour respawns in the same system

Headache

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: December 26, 2013, 01:12:18 pm »

I'm about to create a new trial account.  Does anyone want to send me a buddy invite?

GP Trixie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: December 26, 2013, 01:41:18 pm »

I finally moved in and got an eve account 3 days ago. Doing missions alone is pretty boring so is anyone willing to play with me ?

Here is my buddy invite https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=a74d2123-3acd-4cd4-8960-fec931d52387&action=buddy if you don't mind my super low post count.

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: December 26, 2013, 02:07:18 pm »

saved enough for a mackinaw along with modules, my first T2 ship, i hope to earn isk quicker with that 35k m3
ore bay, it costed me more than 200 million isk the damned thingsystem

How long will it take you to recover that investment? My experience with mining is that it's less profitable even than L3 missions in highsec.

MoLAoS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: December 26, 2013, 03:49:23 pm »

Good mining can make 20million or 40million a day. Maybe better.

MoLAoS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: December 26, 2013, 06:35:08 pm »

Well I went all in this morning on starter packs. I have 14 active EVE accounts and 15 starter packs I haven't activated yet. The Support GM said that I can buy them now and they won't lose the game time until I apply the codes to an account.

I'm considering buying 7 more to get me to my 36 accounts goal. I'll activate them over time as I raise my industry high enough to afford the PLEX.
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 210