Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 646 647 [648] 649 650 ... 1134

Author Topic: SALES Thread  (Read 1453989 times)

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
Re: SALES Thread
« Reply #9705 on: October 30, 2014, 01:49:11 pm »

There's something wrong with the Steam sale list right now. There's a lot more games that are on sale but aren't showing up. Probably give Valve awhile to fix it.

http://steamdb.info/sales/

Shooer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9706 on: October 30, 2014, 02:01:22 pm »

I assume you're referring to Arma II, but remember, Arma II is best known for the DayZ mod. I'm assuming that's why it's on there.
My guess is Alien Isolation, seeing as it's the only one not on sale.  If you were going for not scary games there were at least 2 others on that list that wouldn't count.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9707 on: October 30, 2014, 02:05:23 pm »

Check the other sections of humblebundle.com as well. Free Organ trail for mobile, plus two other games in there, and free Payday 2 masks.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #9708 on: October 30, 2014, 02:23:00 pm »

My guess is Alien Isolation, seeing as it's the only one not on sale.  If you were going for not scary games there were at least 2 others on that list that wouldn't count.
No, no, it's obvious Left 4 Dead 2 -- it's the only one with the little linux penguin.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #9709 on: October 30, 2014, 02:32:14 pm »

Hmm....

I'm considering two halloween bundles, but I only want to buy one.

On Groupees, they've got a bundle with The Last Door and Bad Mojo. https://groupees.com/damned3

On Indie Gala, they've got a bundle with Sang Froid, Paranormal, and Capsule. https://www.indiegala.com/

Advice? Which bundle looks like the better deal?

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9710 on: October 30, 2014, 02:32:48 pm »

I assume you're referring to Arma II, but remember, Arma II is best known for the DayZ mod. I'm assuming that's why it's on there.

It was this. A list of sale items with something not on sale.

rumpel

• Bay Watcher
  • test
    • View Profile
« Reply #9711 on: October 30, 2014, 02:54:43 pm »

Hmm....

I'm considering two halloween bundles, but I only want to buy one.

On Groupees, they've got a bundle with The Last Door and Bad Mojo. https://groupees.com/damned3

On Indie Gala, they've got a bundle with Sang Froid, Paranormal, and Capsule. https://www.indiegala.com/

Advice? Which bundle looks like the better deal?

I don't know any of those games, but by the looks of it I'd say Indiegala. Btw, did you check the Halloween Weekly Bundle?

AVE

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9712 on: October 30, 2014, 05:04:36 pm »

Currently looking at DMC3 (or a pack with 4), after reading all the user reviews telling that the port was horrible and all that, how is it actually playable? Or just ignore DMC3 and buy only DMC4 instead?

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9713 on: October 30, 2014, 06:03:46 pm »

I just.

I just bought a 2-game bundle with money I earned playing another game :o

I mean, it was only $0.98 but it was Cthulhu Saves the World and Breath of Death VII

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9714 on: October 30, 2014, 06:06:14 pm »

You can preorder Valkyria Chronicles for 30% off at GMG.

More info here: http://www.siliconera.com/2014/10/30/valkyria-chronicles-pc-pre-order-30/

Also I really love all this attention being shifted onto PC. We're getting the next Dragonball game (which looks so good), Metal Gear, Dynasty Warriors, etc. etc. etc.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9715 on: October 30, 2014, 06:30:21 pm »

Valkyria Chronicles? Isn't that the Fire Emblem-like game with WWII-era technology, or am I thinking of something else?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #9716 on: October 30, 2014, 06:35:20 pm »

What's this DBZ game you're talking about?
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #9717 on: October 30, 2014, 06:41:51 pm »

Transistor is 50% off for the weekend (so it's only $10, $15 if you want to get the amazing soundtrack as well) if you haven't got it already I highly suggest it, it's definitely worth it at that price and the music is amazing.

Alternatively for your $10 you can pick up Crypt of the Necrodancer, which is also tons of fun.

On the cheaper side of things They Bleed Pixels is only $2.49, and it's definitely worth it at that price. If you liked super meat boy and other hardcore platformers this is the game for you. Plus, just look at the protagonist's smile. She's obviously the happiest little cthuluidian you'll ever see. You know you can't resist it.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9718 on: October 30, 2014, 06:46:23 pm »

Valkyria Chronicles? Isn't that the Fire Emblem-like game with WWII-era technology, or am I thinking of something else?
That's the one.

Nenjin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKgU26GDeZk

It's a DBZ fighter where you can make your own custom fighter (human, saiyan, majin race (think majin buu), freeza race, etc.) 1v1, 2v2, and 3v3 simultaneous battles. Online social hub. It also looks to be using the Tenkaichi Budokai system which is a blast.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9719 on: October 30, 2014, 06:52:33 pm »

Transistor is 50% off for the weekend (so it's only $10, $15 if you want to get the amazing soundtrack as well) if you haven't got it already I highly suggest it, it's definitely worth it at that price and the music is amazing.

Alternatively for your $10 you can pick up Crypt of the Necrodancer, which is also tons of fun.

On the cheaper side of things They Bleed Pixels is only $2.49, and it's definitely worth it at that price. If you liked super meat boy and other hardcore platformers this is the game for you. Plus, just look at the protagonist's smile. She's obviously the happiest little cthuluidian you'll ever see. You know you can't resist it.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Wow she is a cutie. I might just have to pick this up.
Pages: 1 ... 646 647 [648] 649 650 ... 1134