Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Lcs Succession Game  (Read 3897 times)

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Lcs Succession Game
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2011, 11:57:06 am »

Thats what I meant to say, didn't mean in the game itself. No directory folder at all.

!?  :o

How do you play a game which has no directory folder?
I...don't...know... Only have the initial folders like art and the readme and the game itself.

This is epic derp, Bd, start a game of LCS, then check the folder again. See the save file? Yeah.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2011, 01:19:15 pm »

Thats what I meant to say, didn't mean in the game itself. No directory folder at all.

I...don't...know... Only have the initial folders like art and the readme and the game itself.

This is epic derp, Bd, start a game of LCS, then check the folder again. See the save file? Yeah.
No the problem was that the game wasn't saving at all, had to re-download a couple times.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Stworca

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron Tad
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2011, 02:20:55 pm »

Sorry ryan5050, but you have enough people, so sign me out :)

I only offered to join if your succession game didn't work out due to too low interest. Oh, and worry not, it's only the lack of time that is causing me to withdraw.

Regards
I just ramble incoherently for absolutely no reason.

Yannanth

« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2011, 02:56:09 pm »

« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 04:13:49 pm by Yannanth »

ryan5050

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2011, 03:07:46 pm »

Missed the game's beginning by an hour... but can I still join? I'm well up for it! ;D
sure

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jonathansfox.com/
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2011, 03:17:20 pm »

No the problem was that the game wasn't saving at all, had to re-download a couple times.

This usually happens because you ran the game directly from inside the zip file, without unzipping everything into a separate directory first. The game can't save into a non-existant directory, so no file is created. I suspect you'll also get errors loading various data files, but I'm not sure.

On topic, I'm looking forward to hearing how the succession game goes. :)

ryan5050

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2011, 03:24:13 pm »

This usually happens because you ran the game directly from inside the zip file, without unzipping everything into a separate directory first. The game can't save into a non-existant directory, so no file is created. I suspect you'll also get errors loading various data files, but I'm not sure.

On topic, I'm looking forward to hearing how the succession game goes. :)
its aright just handed it on to the next person they have 40000 dollars that i got yaa happy fun times

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2011, 04:58:16 pm »

That maybe for me should be changed to a definitely.

Are we posting updates in here?
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2011, 05:01:27 pm »

Yeah post updates so we know whats going on please :)
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

Yannanth

« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2011, 05:22:43 pm »

« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 04:07:55 pm by Yannanth »

Yannanth

« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2011, 05:25:41 pm »

« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 04:06:42 pm by Yannanth »

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2011, 05:26:37 pm »

If you want him to get alot of juice and level up dodge, i'd suggest having him go out and punching random conservatives. Dodge and Martial arts will level up fast and you'll get alot of juice while doing it.

Oh and for the Slogan "Truth, Justice, and the Liberal way!".
Welcome to Reality.

ryan5050

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2011, 07:40:32 pm »

That maybe for me should be changed to a definitely.

Are we posting updates in here?
i belive so  i have not yet ill do it now when i left it i had 40000 dollars 6 child workers with 9mm and high persation

ryan5050

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2011, 07:42:52 pm »

If you want him to get alot of juice and level up dodge, i'd suggest having him go out and punching random conservatives. Dodge and Martial arts will level up fast and you'll get alot of juice while doing it.

Oh and for the Slogan "Truth, Justice, and the Liberal way!".
not that smart its on nightmare mode

ryan5050

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: UPDATE 1: After the grand revelation of the game
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2011, 07:44:25 pm »

Yeah post updates so we know whats going on please :)
As you wish...

Currently, we're making ~$10k per month simply from donations collected by 5 kids (formerly enslaved garment makers), which I thought was impossible up to now. It seems that they have gained insanely high persuasion skills after a year of attempting to receive donations (most have 7+ persuasion).
The flow of money is practically endless, and it shouldn't be a problem, being so rich at this early stage in the game.

Excellent work, Ryan! He's got a great security and stealth level, which are the main two obstacles to get past in combat. The others are a fairly high dodge and a high rifle/sword skill! The final one is obviously persuasion and disguise for recruiting CCS members and more, but that will wait for now.

I'm going to work on making the leader a god with a number of skills.
  • I'll do weaving first so he can make his own disguises and won't need to go around killing people for their costumes.
  • I'll train shooting with rifles. Juice should not be a problem if you know what I mean!
  • I may attempt to take over a gang area while murdering innocents (it's the safest place to do it, afterall!), watch this space!
But I will leave the big risks to others, as I'm a bit of a pussycat with this stuff. So no big things to talk about in this update.
thank you i take pride in my work lol have fun guys
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4