Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Lcs Succession Game  (Read 3880 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: Lcs Succession Game
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2011, 06:06:19 pm »

Thats what I meant to say, didn't mean in the game itself. No directory folder at all.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Stworca

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron Tad
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2011, 06:07:07 pm »

Thats what I meant to say, didn't mean in the game itself. No directory folder at all.

!?  :o

How do you play a game which has no directory folder?

Make a windows search of "crimesquad.exe" and you'll find it in no time, unless you have some differend version that i know of.
I just ramble incoherently for absolutely no reason.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2011, 06:08:45 pm »

I...don't...know... Only have the initial folders like art and the readme and the game itself.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

ryan5050

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2011, 06:11:50 pm »

Seems I have no directory at all in my current version, I currently have version 4.03.1. Chances are im just being stupid.

Uhh? I mean where you have the "crimesquad.exe" file!

The save file is save.dat

Which you do not have if you don't have any 'active' games at the moment. It's replaced with "Score.dat" if you had any previous plays. If not, there's nothing.

Edit : oh, and i'm not interested in succession game, because i only play characters named "Vandy Sagina", but i wish you guys luck!
you can rename him/her but its your choice i wont force you

Stworca

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron Tad
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2011, 06:13:02 pm »

I...don't...know... Only have the initial folders like art and the readme and the game itself.

But this is exactly the directory i'm talking about. One that has art, readme and the game itself. There should be a save.dat file if you have an active game.

ryan5050

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2011, 06:16:58 pm »

ok i say a game year
                                                                            LIST (SO FAR)
                                                                            ryan5050
                                                                            bdthemag
                                                                            stworca (maybe)
                                                                            Karlito (maybe)

ryan5050

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2011, 06:18:55 pm »

have you started the game or have you deleted it or lost i dont know but something like Stworca said should be there

Stworca

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron Tad
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2011, 06:20:23 pm »

stworca (maybe)

I'll join Only if you don't find more than 4 people including yourself (which is unlikely, as the forums are very active and LCS is a good game) so that your succession game will work for sure. I'm in the middle of BG2 LP and don't have unlimited amounts of time anymore  :).   

Regards

ryan5050

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2011, 06:23:23 pm »

stworca (maybe)

I'll join Only if you don't find more than 4 people including yourself (which is unlikely, as the forums are very active and LCS is a good game) so that your succession game will work for sure. I'm in the middle of BG2 LP and don't have unlimited amounts of time anymore  :).   

Regards
great to have you onboard btw just for the sake of being random i can go on the bay12fourms on my ipod yaa happy fun times

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2011, 07:26:42 pm »

i'll join this game if there is space.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2011, 07:42:15 pm »

I also want to join if I didn't get that out before. Oh and I figured out my problem, the game wasn't saving when I quit.
Welcome to Reality.

Hyo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2011, 11:10:04 pm »

Get me in.

Also, the game automatically saves whenever you start a new day or quit using the 'x' key- don't see why it isn't saving for you.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2011, 01:23:51 am »

Oh its working now for some reason.
Welcome to Reality.

ryan5050

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2011, 03:06:03 am »

The list so far.                  ryan5050
                                           Stworca
                                           Bdthemag
                                            Hyo
                                           Funk
                                          Karlito(maybe)

ryan5050

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2011, 11:26:25 am »

ryan5050
                                           Stworca        Ok this is the way its gonna work a game year each if you want to
                                           Bdthemag      or two real life days so if you dont make a year or cant be bother
                                           Hyo              to do a send a pm to the next person love ya and have
                                           Funk
                                           Karlito(maybe)
                                           ryan5050                 

Lcs Succession Game starts 11:17:10
                                                                                                 16:26:10 in uk time
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4