Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 73

Author Topic: Dungeon Keeper: The Q&A  (Read 49225 times)

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Keeper: The Q&A
« Reply #435 on: May 17, 2011, 01:33:04 am »

brainwash - restrained and have to be listening to you. being in a cell is ok. you can brainwash one thing at a time with psyionic powers and its associated skill.

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: May 17, 2011, 02:14:04 am »

Yay, more minions/food!

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: May 17, 2011, 10:08:14 am »

Is it possible for me to aid his brainwash attempts by adding my psionic strength to his?

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: May 17, 2011, 10:29:55 am »

Hmmmm. Well shure I'll allow it. You'd count as a knowledgable assistant +2 at the minimum. But it might get buffed depending if i think its overpowered.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: May 22, 2011, 05:52:11 pm »

Were we waiting on someone or has Hastur just been busy/not feeling it?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: May 22, 2011, 06:14:04 pm »

no im here im gonna post today im jsut eating this cinnabon. But yeah ive been busy

ohh now im full and sleepy... must...resist...urge to ....nap......post......update............ughh

oh Mirran, you tried to use vermin forbrains and meat, but it dosnt count. They have no blood no brains and are not considered meat, cuz they arent red meat. so worms, crayfish, even a giant lobster wouldnt count. But a turtle or fish would be meat for furtuka. and you can get blood from fish and turtles but not spiders or lobsters, Do fish have big brains though? anyway they need to be intelligent brains, as smart as a dolphin, chimp, or elephant.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 01:22:41 am by Hastur »

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: May 23, 2011, 01:35:30 am »

oh Mirran, you tried to use vermin forbrains and meat, but it dosnt count. They have no blood no brains and are not considered meat, cuz they arent red meat. so worms, crayfish, even a giant lobster wouldnt count. But a turtle or fish would be meat for furtuka. and you can get blood from fish and turtles but not spiders or lobsters, Do fish have big brains though? anyway they need to be intelligent brains, as smart as a dolphin, chimp, or elephant.

Noted. Consider the vermin I'm going after for blood rats, bats, and the likes, then.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: May 23, 2011, 01:38:50 am »

Noted. Consider the vermin I'm going after for blood rats, bats, and the likes, then.

oh ok , yeah theres bats around. they'd have blood. and meat!

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: May 23, 2011, 06:05:41 am »

Am I in the game?  :o Please say it is so!

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: May 23, 2011, 06:51:56 am »

It certainly looks that way. Hastur commented 4 posts ago in the spoiler that we needed another miner/stoneworker. Which is entirely correct. Now, we shall be able to build horrible death traps!

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: May 23, 2011, 07:26:18 am »

Sprite's gotta get those screaming meat trees up kind of soon.

I thought the drider mad scientist was supposed to do that.

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: May 23, 2011, 07:54:47 am »

The mad scientist designs them, the sprite makes them grow fast. Which reminds me, I owe the Sprite some alchemical concoctions for the help with the harvest, worth half the first harvest. Since that harvest was only 120$, I'll let you pick something up to that amount from the list. (List can be found under character information in the second post in th RP thread)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: May 23, 2011, 10:06:20 am »

A healing powder would be nice.

I would suggest that someone cook the sweetpods.

I would like to request that whoever is best at furniture making make me some furniture.

What happened to the imp btw?

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: May 23, 2011, 10:15:04 am »

I drafted it in my actions for this turn. No idea how well it will work, though.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: May 23, 2011, 02:39:02 pm »

The imp died.

Also, my character is exploring the swampy place. I wonder what I will find..?

If its plants, im so giving them to the sprite.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 73