Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 73

Author Topic: Dungeon Keeper: The Q&A  (Read 49223 times)

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Keeper: The Q&A
« Reply #420 on: May 12, 2011, 04:56:50 am »

Current status of the wounded so I can properly distribute the healing powder?

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: May 12, 2011, 06:39:49 am »

Here's to hoping that me and cript can find some cool stuff.
Also I will be on medic duty afterwards.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: May 12, 2011, 08:13:49 am »

I'm at negative 2 and hungry. I believe I need the powder so I can be well enough to get some brains.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: May 12, 2011, 10:25:02 am »

Yay, turn.

Though I only healed 1 hp. D'oh. :(
yeah, as a guy with no points into health/constitution. you have a 50% chance of regaining a hitpoint per shift. a medic tending to people gives + according to first aid skill +bandaging if applicable.

Woundeds
Rahal 0/13 and may limp now
Shigon neg 3
Cizikxler -2
Furtuka -3

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: May 12, 2011, 10:28:42 am »

Despite the sweet pods not having more nutritional value they are still filling right? Since there are more of each sweetpod they'll fool the people into thinking they're eating a lot of food while they are in fact not. Or we could use them as basketballs.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: May 12, 2011, 10:39:16 am »

Hm.. Well, they will most likely need to be prepared.. Can you prepare anything like a root vegetable or something?
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: May 17, 2011, 12:28:25 am »

Despite the sweet pods not having more nutritional value they are still filling right? Since there are more of each sweetpod they'll fool the people into thinking they're eating a lot of food while they are in fact not. Or we could use them as basketballs.

they are indeed still filling. However you will still starve to death if you do not eat an entire one unit of food per day. it takes a while. -1hp per day you starve.

Also Nivm you can play. but i'll just play it by ear. you might get buffed or nerfed as we go along
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 12:29:58 am by Hastur »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: May 17, 2011, 01:01:12 am »

Niiiiiiice. I wouldn't have pushed it that far, but Sly's just pulled an epic Cha maneuver.

Though, I'd feel kind of bad about eating a prisoner. Sprite's gotta get those screaming meat trees up kind of soon.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: May 17, 2011, 01:01:59 am »

Prisoner? What?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: May 17, 2011, 01:03:13 am »

The trog you're demanding come with you. You're gonna feed him to the illithid, right?
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: May 17, 2011, 01:05:33 am »

Yes. But I am not taking a Prisoner.

I feel taking a hard line approach now makes then know I mean business.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: May 17, 2011, 01:08:39 am »

Oh. Well. I guess it's hard to object to Mystery Meat when I didn't see the execution...

I still suspect you're taking it too far, though. Good luck.

EDIT: Spoke too soon. "If there's one thing primitive cultures understand it's the need for blood sacrifice" indeed...

Flawless Victory.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: May 17, 2011, 01:14:56 am »

Not quite. I had a dramatic ending speech in mind. Lucky the GM was nice enough to let me get the gist out.

Almost edit: Oh. Even luckier.

Could I change that last bit to "Send your Chieftain down! Lord Sly demands a meeting with him. If you do none of you will be harmed!"

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: May 17, 2011, 01:23:11 am »

Oh. Well. I guess it's hard to object to Mystery Meat when I didn't see the execution...

I still suspect you're taking it too far, though. Good luck.

EDIT: Spoke too soon. "If there's one thing primitive cultures understand it's the need for blood sacrifice" indeed...

Flawless Victory.
thats not what i said you ethnocentric pig! who are we to judge their fetid, canabalistic spear throwing ways.
oh and the mystery meat was being carried by the individual as rations. If you butcher the guy for meat that will provide its own meat.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: May 17, 2011, 01:30:37 am »

So. How immobilized to they have to be to mind wash?

Tied down for the whole thing? Held down? Do they have to be awake?

Edit: Also, I should ask cause the way he was introduced. Is this guy your DMPC? Do you want me to leave his mind intact?
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 73