Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I put words in your mouth when discribing things happening?

No, i dont want to say somethign stupid
- 7 (10.8%)
Mostly no
- 6 (9.2%)
Silence means yes
- 7 (10.8%)
Only if appropriate
- 26 (40%)
Shure i dont mind
- 19 (29.2%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 82

Author Topic: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG  (Read 88037 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG
« Reply #1140 on: May 20, 2013, 09:02:58 pm »

"Right, let's split this stuff up a bit more and then we can head to the surface. Here vampire, use this to chop things up, and this to hold yer potions and stuff."

Give Mirrian the kukri and the sack to hold all her potions. Then put on the shoulderguards, the highboots and wear the targe and knapsack. Proceed towards the surface and peek outside carefully.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: May 20, 2013, 09:06:16 pm »

Team Dungeon Turn 12
Ashemane attempts to hurl himself and tackle the fire torado, or at least his floating head. He manages to fall over in its direction and flail his arms on the way down, due to his crippled leg. He snatches the skull on his way down and lands with a thud.

Brimstone floats to the bottom with just his feet lying on the muddy bank.

Raargh aims.

brimstones imp steals a chisel

Team Invaders Turn 12
Firedemon remains stunned.

Scorpiondemon hurls the sparking spear at Ashemane. The spear peirces the breastplate and lodges into Ashemanes ribs, protecting his vital organs. (-4hp) Ashemane reels from his wounds. He remains concious for now but is wracked with pain.

Frogdemon shoots out his long tongue. It grapples Ashemane by the pelvis and drags him in.

Team Dungeon turn 13
Ashemane tries to resist the world of pain he is in and focuses only on vengance towards the firedemon. With its head in his grasp Ashemane headbutts it with his minotaur horn. (-4hp) The skull is cracked!

Raargh shoots at the Scorpion demon! It is a miss! He got their attention though!

Brimstones imp chisels a pentagram, but it will take some time to complete, and it has no spell to enchant it with power! The scorpion demon looks back at the noisy imp and the imp wisely decides to run away instead!

Team Invaders Turn 13
Firedemon recovers from stun

frogdemon drags ashemane closer

scorpiondemon runs up to ashemane

Team Dungeon turn 14

Raargh knocks an arrow

Ashemane is incapaciteted by the frogs slimy toungue venom of agony, how he ever resisted at all is a mystery.

Team Invaders turn 15
Firedemon seizes Ashemanes head with both hands and buries its thumbs through Ashemanes eyes

Scorpiondemon steps on ashemane and twists the spear in the wound, wrenching it free. Ashemanes lung is punctured, he faints from blood loss with a final curdling scream, his fire aura expires and he is burnt extra crispy.

frogdemon opens wide and starts eating ashemane. Ashemane is struck down

Team Dungeon Turn 16
Raargh aims an arrow

Team Invaders Turn 16
scorpiondemon buries its spear with both hands through Ashemanes neck severing the spine

firedemon tears the remain of Ashemanes neck apart and rips the head free, Turns to Raargh and begins to whirl forward erratically

Frogdemon eats Ashemanes body.

Team Dungeon Turn 17
Raargh fires at the largest target, the frogdemon. Obsidian arrow strikes frogdemon in the gullet! (-10hp) The demon reels from its wounds and spews vile demon ichor about.

Team invaders Turn 17

frogdemon pulls its body a few feet through the riverbanks mud and slips into the watersteam, obscured.

Scorpiondemon runs along the wall, then along the ceiling, heading straight for raargh.

Firedemon whirls erratically in raarghs direction.

Team dungeon Turn 18

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: May 20, 2013, 09:26:21 pm »

wake up and swim to the portal through sheer force of will, surround self with muddy pentagram.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: May 20, 2013, 10:33:39 pm »

(Damm still they were very worried I would live so they kept making sure )
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: May 20, 2013, 11:49:41 pm »

Miran slings the bag over her shoulder and looks nervous. "I just hope the ambushers are gone. Is the sun down yet? If not, I'll have to find some mud or so to cover up first."

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: May 21, 2013, 04:50:20 pm »

At the underground river...

Raargh drops his bow and arrows and flees as fast as his hooves will carry him, he splashes across the river and climbs the ladder up to the Slime warrens. Frogs and Tornados cant climb right? He hears a gargantuan splash behind him as he flees and the flickering flamelight of the demons, but he makes it up the ladder above and just keeps moving as fast as he can.

Meanwhile at the Dungeon Portal...

The portals activity grows wilder and its spews forth 2 beings into a messy heap. An ork carrying a black bag, and A minotaur wearing a leather apron. They look around and it is silent, but pools of blood leak into the river as witness to some bloody battle that took place here. A gargoyle lies partially submerged in the river, with only his ankles sticking out. He could be rescusitated by a skilled doctor. On guard, the pair are free to explore now, The Minotaur, as a mad scientist, sees many potential subjects for experimentation, The species immediately present here are crustaceans, fish, fungus, arthoropods and insects.

Near the surface...
Bernard, Mirran, and Ragnar move carefully into the circular pit chamber that leads above. They maneuver the perimiter stairs, carved mostly straight out of the rock itself, The climb past the ropes connecting the stairs where they have fallen away, and approach the surface. The sky is dark blue with the approaching sunrise, Mirran has maybe an hour or two before the suns rays hit her directly. From near the top of the circular chamber that leads out, treetops and vegetation can be seen, including the perculiar sideways leaning tree that leans over the whole opening. Mirran spots a camophlauged guard sleeping on a branch, if everyone remains quiet he would not be disturbed.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: May 21, 2013, 05:16:49 pm »

Silas Baine gets up and dusts himself off. "Well now, that was extremely unpleasant. Let's not do that agian, shall we?" He look around and spots the almost completely submerged gargoyle. "Oi! You there!" He shouts at the nearby Greenskin. "Help me get this poor bastard out onto dry land!"

Shift 1: Help Brimstone uot of the river.
Shift 2: Look around for anything useful.
Shift 3:Gather all the bodies I can.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

cheesemcmuffin88

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: May 21, 2013, 05:23:37 pm »

Oy ya gits whered my passhuunt go.

Wo are yoo gits an wer am i?

Wos da boss around dis place?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 05:31:41 pm by cheesemcmuffin88 »

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: May 21, 2013, 05:34:13 pm »

Near the underground river...

Silas the Minotaur tugs and tugs Brimstone the gargoyle out of the river, he lies deathly still. besides himself and the confused Ork, all seems quiet and nobody is around...

cheesemcmuffin88

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: May 21, 2013, 05:37:40 pm »

Look at minotaur

Oy im da boss now cuz im da meanest and da greenest you my boy now.

Bring dat fella over her im a Dok iz might be able to get his teef i mean fiz em up right and proppa

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: May 21, 2013, 05:48:29 pm »

He snorts dirisively. "Who died and put you in charge? Iisten, mate, I don't like this place. It feels like a tomb." He gently lifts up the mostly-dead gargoyle and brings him over to the Ork. "Well, Doctor's in, I guess. I'm going to go take a look around, find out where everyone went. You try to help this poor sod." As he walks away, he calls back over his shoulder. "Maybe he can tell us what happened."

((Edited for derp.))
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

cheesemcmuffin88

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: May 21, 2013, 05:52:55 pm »

Time to practis medicin ( open mouth examine teeth if any are longer then 2 inches remove and pocket them if not )

Peform medicn Shift 1

Peform medicn Shift 2

Peform medicn Shift 3

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: May 22, 2013, 01:18:44 am »

Miran freezes, raises a finger to her lips in a shushing motion, and points at the hidden and sleeping guard. She backs off a little to minimise the risk of being overheard and then whispers: "Guard. There may be more. We should try not to be spotted. They won't search the area for us if they don't know we are here."

That said, she sneaks up further, scouting the area for guards and traps in the twilight.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: May 22, 2013, 02:42:23 am »

Ragnar shrugs and whispers back to Miran: "I could always bash his head in if need be, or take him prisoner with that rope I brought. Might be handy to know where the towns are around here.

I'll wait down here for you, since I don't really trust myself with all that sneaky stuff. Let me know if you need backup or help."

Hold the tunnel and prepare for the worst. Get ready to charge out if Miran gets in trouble and needs backup.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: May 28, 2013, 10:04:31 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Rough Idea of surface exit, drawing not to scale. it shows the up/down tunnel that leads to the surface by way of a ring of stairs around the outside perimiter. The outside has heavy vegetation and trees. The stairs are missing and fell away in some parts but have been crossed by fresh ropes and climbing spikes to manage.

Mirran
Mirran slinks her way up the stairs and to the surface, carefully sneaking her way to the surface with cautious slow steps and evaluating after each one for signs of imminent danger. A light sprinkle or mist falls from the early morning sky, and the area is covered in damp vegetation, moss hanging from gnarly trees, vines, ferns, brambles and mud-pits. She scouts the area and come across freshly cut wooden spikes and stakes set into the groud, tripwires and weak snares too. The vegetation is thick but she peers through it and sees small people identifiable as kobolds working on setting more throughout the night, 3 distinct groups of 3kobolds each. She discovers a small campsite with a feeble fire with 6 sleeping kobolds and 2 guards sitting on low branches. The kobolds weild mainly small javelins darts or with dart hurling lever-sticks and are decorated in bone jewlery and little else, maybe sandals or a sidearm. She discovers a hollow dead tree that could be a hiding spot. She notices that anything that could be used as a walking trail are trapped, but she figures out that there are winding crawlways low to the ground that are clear of impeding vegetation and obstacles if anyone is willing to crawl and have no visibility. Hanging from the trees are small fetishes and occasional graffitti. Geographically speaking they are on some foothills at the base of a mountain range across from an increasingly swampier area. Mirran sneaks back, seemingly undetected.

Raargh-Elsewhere in the Slime Warrens.
Raargh fled from the demons, He has only his waraxe. He hikes forward, but to where? The Slime Warrens meander through muddy natural caverns. mosses and fungus bloom and bioluminescent reeds and stalks are trampled and jarred out of the way as raargh flees. Raargh ducks and sqeeses through the stalagmights and stalagtights untill he stomps his way through muddier sludge and reaches a cavernous clearing sloping rockily downward to a sunken wide pit. Raarghs vampirespawn form can see quite cleary in the minimal light and detects a hole in the ceiling here, a trickle of starlight comes through it, and so does a frayed rope. The rope does not even come close to reaching the ground. Suddenly, raargh hears a schlorp and a bubbling mud sound, but detects no movement except for a slow mudslide crawling its way down to the sunken pit, pulled down by gravity.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 10:54:05 pm by Hastur »
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 82