Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I put words in your mouth when discribing things happening?

No, i dont want to say somethign stupid
- 7 (10.8%)
Mostly no
- 6 (9.2%)
Silence means yes
- 7 (10.8%)
Only if appropriate
- 26 (40%)
Shure i dont mind
- 19 (29.2%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 82

Author Topic: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG  (Read 88036 times)

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG
« Reply #1125 on: May 15, 2013, 07:17:42 pm »

Ashmane trys to recover from the injury and relocates to behind a corrner where he can still shoot the frog demon
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: May 15, 2013, 07:21:07 pm »

Don't worry, the doctor will be in soon! Along with me.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

cheesemcmuffin88

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: May 15, 2013, 07:31:52 pm »

Im no doctor im a Mad Dok

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: May 15, 2013, 07:38:03 pm »

Well, I'll heal him then. I have 1 in first aid and Surgery each.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

cheesemcmuffin88

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: May 15, 2013, 08:19:28 pm »

Oh na ya git I fix em up right and proppa also we should probably take it to the OOC

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: May 15, 2013, 09:02:53 pm »

((I just noticed something, my character is in the op twice, once with no abilities as unholy_pariah and then again as brimstone with abilities but  outdated stats))
((Also can i get a map of qhere the fight is taking place so i can properly plan my escape?))

throw myself clear of the frog demon and flee towards the stoneworkers shop grabbing a hammer and chisel from the stoneworkers shop then continue fleeing towards the farm.

Unless i can use combust to form instant pentagrams, in which case i shall do that and block the hall just to the right of the stoneworkers shop.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 12:41:24 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: May 15, 2013, 11:46:48 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
MAP *not up to date completely*

Notice the stonework shop+3 in the upper right. To the NE of that is the common room with man beds inside. You are at the opening to the common room, if you flee you would reach the stoneworkers shop in 2 seconds, grab tools in the 3d second, then continue running away. If you run into the common room though, you could be trapped. In the common room there was Kass Duskfur and the scorpionmandemon fighting. The only door installed in a doorway is the secret room under the waterfall where raargh keeps his coffin, oh and the demon rift i guess has one too, in the demon realm.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 11:48:53 pm by Hastur »

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: May 19, 2013, 12:57:24 pm »

Team Dungeon Turn 5
Brimstone releases his grip on the frogdemon and turns and runs, he nearly makes it to the stoneworkers shop...

Ashemane recovers from the stunning pain. He rolls around the small corner to break line of sight from the deadly firebolts, he only smoulders now. he is unarmed now. Ashemane sees Brimstone beginning to run past him... he outstreches his arms "Help!?"

Brimstones imp scrambles to its feet.

Raargh aims his arrow.
Team Invaders Turn 5-spells resolved: The Tornadodemon hurls its charged firebolt from overhead, striking brimstone in the back and wings (-4) Charring a small hole through his wing and into his back.

Frogdemon lashes out at brimstone from a distance with its longue toungue but misses badly,

Tornado demon stops backing away and instead drifts forward in pursuit of brimstone "BURN!!"
Team Dungeon Turn 6
Brimstones imp flees from the demons

Raargh shoots his arrow at the face of the firey demon. The arrow falls a bit short and sails right through its windy body without effect

...(I need to know if brimstone will attempt to carry ashemane away, if i hear no response by today i will continue)

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: May 19, 2013, 02:27:48 pm »

Dream of the old days herding sheep. if i wake up any time soon by sheer fluke crawl into a corner to hide and heal.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: May 19, 2013, 06:17:11 pm »

grab ashemane and continue fleeing, block the passageway with a pentagram if i have time.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: May 19, 2013, 07:31:48 pm »

block any fire balls thrown at us with my pyromancy as I get carryed away
(hope I can do that  :P also if we live I will make some bitching gear for you Pariah)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 07:34:42 pm by killerhellhound »
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: May 20, 2013, 01:45:40 pm »

Team Dungeon Turn 6

Brimstone stops to pick up Ashemane, hurling him over the shoulder like a sack of plump helmets.

Raargh picks up an arrow
Team Invaders Turn 6

Firey Cyclone persues but slows down to concentrate on a spell...

Frogdemon croaks angrily and snatches Ugrad in its mouth and goes around the corner into the common room, dragging ugrad by the leg.

Elsewhere Kass Duskfur is struck down

Team Dungeon Turn 7
Raargh knocks an arrow

Brimestone runs past the stoneworkers shop, he is slowed by Ashmanes wheight and notices the the firey cyclone demon starting to gain on him, he runs towards Raargh

Team Invaders Turn 7-spells resolve: a big Firebolt is hurled at the fleeing Brimstone *Crit* Maxdamage! A crater is burned through his wing and into his back (-8hp) Brimstones willpower helps him to not give in to pain and he staggers forward, reeling from his wounds. There is no way he can outrun the demon now, he could pass out at any moment.

Frogdemon chokes back Ugrads entire body, swallowing him into its gullet as Shigon watches.

Scorpiondemon rejoins Frogdemon, it is wounded with a fanged bite to its chest, it Weilds a sparking spear now.

The FireCyclone flares up and charges forward to engage Brimstone in melee! it will reach soon. Its skeletal hands outstretched to grab a hold of him!

Team Dungeon Turn 8

Raargh aims his arrow

Brimstone flees, but can only manage a stagger, his vision is fading. He feels the heat of the firedemon growing as it comes at him

Ashemane looks up and concentrates on a spell, but loses his concentration, his skills at pyromancy leave much to be desired.

Team Invaders Turn 8

FrogDemon rolls about on the ground to put out the smoky flames enveloping it, without clothes to burn it is a simple matter and only thin wisps of smoke kick up and are soon gone. Ugrad has been struck down The Frogdemon burps at Shigon "You recover quickly, go, GO and slay the ones you once called brothers! for I am gbubbubbub, the Hoary Toad of Wrath!

Scorpion demon peeks around the corner and looks down the hall towards the river to see more fighting going on.

firewhirlwinddemon overtakes brimstone and he is suddenly consumed and surrounded by a body of flames, 2 skeletal hands seize brimstone by the neck! Ashemane and brimstone are both burned!(-0 hp to brimstone, -3hp to Ashemane)

Team Dungeon Turn 9

Raargh tries to save his allies with a well placed arrow, but the arrow he fires misses the skull of the fire demon by nearly a foot. Even with a bit of luck, striking a headshot at this range with negligible skill is a long shot, but closing to melee would take 6 seconds or so.

Brimstone hurls Ashemane clear painfully, and grapples the skeletal hands around his neck back, trying to break free, but the strength is leaving his arms and legs. His wounds are greivous though and the last thing he sees through his darkening vision is the portal in the water sparking to life. Brimstone faints. "BUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNnnn!"

Ashemane, lying supine, concentrates on a spell.

Team Invaders Turn 9
Scorpion demon steps out into the hallway next to the stoneworkers shop, he spins the spear around in his grip to hurl like a javelin and advances.

Frogdemon drags itself forward a bit out into the hallway, it licks its chops.

FireCyclonedemon strangles the life out of brimstone, but he is very tough (-1hp)
Team Dungeon Turn 10- spell resolves: Ashemanes closed eyes hide his focus and he in enveloped with his pyromancers flame aura, it will resist further burns.
Raargh picks up an arrow

Ashemane stands up by bracing against the cave wall with his right arm. He is nearly adjacent to the firedemon.

Team Invaders Turn 10
Frogdemon and Scorpiondemon advance towards the portal, reaching the stoneworkers shop.

Firedemon's head spins around to face ashemane, while continuing to otherwise stangle brimstone. Perceiving this defiance as a challenge, the firedemon shoves brimstones limp body away and it falls with a splash into the river. The firedemons skeletal jaw clatters as if laughing and it prepares a spell as it drifts forward.

Team Dungeon Turn 11
Raargh knocks an arrow

Ashemane braces himself and waits for the firedemon to come closer, clenching his free hand into a tight fist.

Team Invaders Turn 11- Spells resolve: Firedemon hurls a firebolt from each hand at brimstone but his fire aura absorbes everything! Enraging the firedemon.
Frogdemon and scorpiondemon advance, scorpiondemon aims.

Firedemon charges forward and flares up attacking Ashemane with a grapple! Ashemane interrupts with an all out attack, forsaking all defences for a determined uppercut to the face. Firedemon jaw is broken! it is split in 2 and several teeth rain down, its head is knocked backwards an spins in a circular pattern, it staggers back and uses its skeletal hands to find its head again, meanwhile it is stunned.

Team Dungeon...
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 01:51:46 pm by Hastur »

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: May 20, 2013, 02:39:45 pm »

Nearby...

Ragnar Bernard and Mirran, gather what they can into Ragnars knapsack. The screams echoing from behind them encourage them they have enough and flee. Mostly small handfulls of valuables were snatched as they went.

Stuff taken with you
Ragnar
Spiked Iron shoulderguards
Spiked Iron Morningstar
Knapsack
silkrope
silksack
hammer
small rock mace
prybar
flint&steel
Fine spiked targe of true grit
brass torc
billon pinkie ring
amethyst ring
highboots
kukri
Bernard
Flint knife
furry leather boots
brinze vambraces
healing 6 wand
peirced padded coat
fire hardened spear
scabbard
Mirran
armful of potions
bikini
Boomerangs

They exit the dungeon by the stairs to the southeast, and take refuge in the mazelike exploratory mining tunnels. Will they go to the surface now?

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: May 20, 2013, 06:25:04 pm »

leap on the fire tornado and beat him to death in revenge while his fire is absorbed by the fire aura his body will also protect me from his companions by being a meat shield
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 06:27:48 pm by killerhellhound »
My Sig

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: May 20, 2013, 07:13:05 pm »

Using the shock of impacting the rivers surface and sheer force will brimstone forces his body into action and swims towards the portal idly wondering where his imp went.
brimstone: swim to "safety" then hide and regain my breath, use any seconds in which i am not being attacked to draw  pentagrams around the portal to keep the frog out.

Panicking after the all out assault on the frog demon failed the nameless imp had fled down the corridor after its master but was forced to take refuge in the stoneworkers shop and hide until the demons had passed.

Seeing an opportunity to increase his chances of survival he quickly grabs a chisel and hastily scratches a rough pentagram in the hall to prevent the demons from returning. sure he cant get out now, but thats a small price to pay for survival.

Imp:quickly scratch a rough pentagram in the hall then flee from sight.

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 82