Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I put words in your mouth when discribing things happening?

No, i dont want to say somethign stupid
- 7 (10.8%)
Mostly no
- 6 (9.2%)
Silence means yes
- 7 (10.8%)
Only if appropriate
- 26 (40%)
Shure i dont mind
- 19 (29.2%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 82

Author Topic: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG  (Read 88062 times)

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG
« Reply #1095 on: May 06, 2013, 03:58:32 am »

*bro fist, with head* in traditional troll style. :P
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: May 06, 2013, 04:23:01 am »

*bro fist, with head* in traditional troll style. :P
and Im a minotaur so it works  :P
also GM can you tell us to post an action or some shifts I'm not sure
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: May 06, 2013, 04:58:27 am »

I like to think of it as a bro-face. :D

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: May 06, 2013, 10:35:19 pm »

Shift 1: Carve more stone blocks

Shift 2: Carve more stone blocks

Shift 3: Sleep in personal bedroom
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: May 06, 2013, 10:45:27 pm »

Leave my room under the waterfall and begin shooting arrows at the fire tornado demon. Aim for the skull. If it gets close draw my war axe and go for its arms but always stick close to the water.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: May 06, 2013, 10:50:32 pm »

shift 1 make myself some metal arm protection
shift 2 continue with protection
shift 3 sleep
this is if we just keep going on with our lives even though there are demons my action of talking respectfully still stands
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: May 07, 2013, 01:54:17 am »

If we need shifts:
1) Sleep
2) Explore with dwarf
3) Explore with dwarf

If demons encountered, see original plan.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.

Sigtext

cheesemcmuffin88

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: May 08, 2013, 06:05:24 pm »

Hey if this thread is still alive? been watching it for a while. I would like a character.

Race: Ork ( Waagh! kind )

Class: Mad Dok ( like mad scientist but with more Surgery and manipulating the principles of life )

Trade Skill: Surgeon

Strength- 2
Toughness- 2.
Fine Coordination- -2
Gross Agility- -1
Endurance- 2
Health- 2
Intellect- 2.
Willpower- 1
Perception- 0
Charisma- 1

combat skill
grappler

Special Skills
Mad Science
Waaaaghh

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: May 08, 2013, 06:23:12 pm »

Hey if this thread is still alive? been watching it for a while. I would like a character.

Race: Ork ( Waagh! kind )

Class: Mad Dok ( like mad scientist but with more Surgery and manipulating the principles of life )

Trade Skill: Surgeon

Strength- 2
Toughness- 2.
Fine Coordination- -2
Gross Agility- -1
Endurance- 2
Health- 2
Intellect- 2.
Willpower- 1
Perception- 0
Charisma- 1

combat skill
grappler

Special Skills
Mad Science
Waaaaghh
its alive when ever the GM comes over to raise it for a couple of days its slow at the moment
also can you post this in the OOC tread
My Sig

cheesemcmuffin88

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: May 08, 2013, 06:48:05 pm »

theirs and ooc thread did not know that can you link it for me

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: May 08, 2013, 07:41:54 pm »

theirs and ooc thread did not know that can you link it for me
it updates slowly and has info that will help you with the game
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=79612.0
My Sig

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: May 10, 2013, 04:30:05 pm »

Scene

It is the hallway next to the common sleeping chamber. Flickering potent lights illuminate the area, wisps of sulfury smoke begin to accumulate on the ceiling, the firey whirlwind demon hurls firebolts from each hand indiscriminatly as they all go "Burn!". Some of the dungeon inhabitants awaken from their beds as the demons pass the threshold of the door. Others come to see the source of the strange bright lights. The demons head out towards the river, but are confronted by a few brave souls. Ashemane the Minotaur Pyromancer. Ugrad the troll Berzerker, and Brimstone the infernalist stand with their backs to the stoneworkers shop+3.
 Ashemane adjusts his breastplate "Hello Mr frog" he waves his bow and arrows with one hand in greeting, and prepares Scattershot magic behind his back with the other. Brimstone translates into infernal speech.
Mirran arises from her coffin and gazes down over the river and squints through the hallway to see demons about... “Um, shortest way to the surface is up the ladder!” She withdraws to safety.
Ugrad holds out a tasty grub he had been saving for later and holds it out offering it to the frog, in an attempt to tame it. "Hungry?"

The firey cyclone demon echos "Burn!?" and preps a firebolt in each hand
The frog demon hypnotic eyes focus on the grub..... It opens its mouth and whips out yards and yards of tongue to snatch the grub with incredible speed. It seems to relish it for a moment before croaking "Ugrad...........Serve me...........Or die" 3 of ugrads fingers were slobbered, and his hand stings with the pain of 10 jellyfish venoms.
The scorpionlike demon seems distracted and unfocused. it skitters about behind the other two but then skitters up the wall and imto the common room

Ragnar takes this opportunity, having donned his equipment, to slide out the door, hugging the wall, and escaping. He knows which way to go and heads for the surface. Bernard catches up to him "Uh, yeah.... Hey, dwarf please dont leave me behind!"
Raargh has jsut installed the door, and having peeked out from behind the waterfall, He goes back in to collect his bow and arrows and positions himself with line of sight, he sticks his arrows into the mud at his feet along with his axe in preparation to fire.
Shigon comes to and gets up. There is a demon rift behind him, it does not waver and flicker like normal this one seems to have more permanency, He recognises the studded door, he put it together. No matter, time to make blocks!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 04:36:53 pm by Hastur »

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: May 10, 2013, 04:48:55 pm »

Jab envenomed fingers into frog demons eyes. Then kill generally. UGRAD ANGRY!!!!!

Sigtext

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: May 10, 2013, 06:35:19 pm »

protect ugrad with the bow shooting anything that trys to hit him or approach me after fireing my prepared fire shotgun at any demon I have a clear shot at
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 12:54:14 am by killerhellhound »
My Sig

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: May 10, 2013, 11:50:54 pm »

grapple the frog demon and combust it from point blank whilst ugrad bashes any unprotected bodyparts
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 82