Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 24

Author Topic: Supernatural Mafia - RP Edition - Game Over - Werewolf Victory  (Read 57209 times)

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia - RP Edition - Day 1 - The Inn of Destiny
« Reply #255 on: March 11, 2011, 08:43:11 pm »

Wymar prods Jack with his pen. "Hellooo, don't just ignore me because I'm the youngest around!"
"Referring to me by name would've helped.

I think most people here don't have much of a profession to speak of, beyond those already stated.  It would seem a lot of people just come here for the... uh, scenary.

I would want to check Osiris to see if he's more alert at night than during the day.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: March 11, 2011, 11:23:05 pm »

"Native, I suppose that's true, but I can't shake the feeling that you have an ulterior motive there.  I'll be keeping my vote where it is for now."

Thrakor glances around.

"I'd like it if everyone who hasn't voted yet tell us why not.  It's getting late.  I believe that'd be Steve, Pandar, and William."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: March 12, 2011, 01:44:41 pm »

Osiris perked up at the mention of his name.[/i]

"I say, any reason why, or are you simply targeting me because you have no good reason?"
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: March 12, 2011, 04:54:54 pm »

''I heard nothing worth hanging a man with, as of now. Be assured, i will vote when my heart is set''

Book

• Bay Watcher
  • The Situation being: you ain't confoosed, yo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: March 13, 2011, 03:23:17 pm »

Book blinked his eyes open, yawned contentedly, and sat up on the couch where he had been napping. "Oh boy, those drinks really sneak up on you..." "Well, you did have forty-two of them" said Moe. "Well, never mind. Let's have some hair of the dog and a few nuts, please, while I try to get my bearings. Some more of those crumpets would be really nice too. Did I miss anything interesting?" "Not really, people seem huffy and mistrusting of each other, but not really talkative."

He finishes stretching over the couch, and decides to vacate that position in favour of the more strategically placed stool at the bar, where Moe already had his order waiting. Along with it, a note: "That William fellow left this for you earlier, but you were napping, and I didn't want to wake you up:"

I would ask something from the weirdly dressed fellows over there, Book and Osiris; If you were to use your eyes and see something, would you report it or stay silent from fear for your life?''
Book took his mighty pen, and wrote on the back "Well, depends on what I see, yes? If it is useful and conclusive, of course I'd report it; if it was trivial or already known, or if I had reason to be unsure of its meaning, I'd probably hold it back. Not so much for fear of my life, but to avoid murkying the waters with what may not be useful information. It'd depend on circumstances, really." He put his pen back in his pocket, and gave the note to Moe. "Thanks, please give it back to him when you see him, or I'll tell him if I see him first."

"Hmm..." murmurs Book pensively while reviewing the people around the room and their limited interactions. "I still think that Steve fellow is mighty suspicious, but I think there may be others whose absence would be preferable. There's something definitely odd about the exchanges between Osiris, Native, Wymar and Akhier about Pandar, but Pandar's eventual reply was unsatisfactory, brief, and failed to follow up at all. I'm pretty sure at least one of these bunch is one of the murderers, and at the moment, I'm leaning towards the latter."

He turned around on his seat, and called out "Mr. Pandar, you seem oddly detached from the proceedings, failed to give a thoughtful answer to the questions posed at you, and failed also to inquire or attempt to gather any evidence at all. I conclude it is because you wish to avoid attention, and have no real interest in finding the culprits, making you the top suspect. Please give us your conclusions so far, your opinion on Osiris' and Thrakor's replies, and the strategy you intend to use to gather information."

Having said his piece, he turned back around, and focused his attention on the drink and munchies in front of him.
Daykill Book is the new Vengekill Pandarsenic.
The ability to travel through time and space is insignificant next to the power of flavor.

"G.T.L. baby: Gym, Tanning, Laundry." -- The Situation

webadict is, by far, the coolest person ever. There is no way I could ever be cooler than webadict.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 13, 2011, 05:07:54 pm »

Moe's Tally Board
Akhier the Dragon hearted: Darvi (Wymar), Jokerman-EXE (Osiris)
Darvi (Wymar): Akhier the Dragon hearted
Jokerman-EXE (Osiris): NativeForeigner
NativeForeigner : Leafsnail (Jack), Toaster (Thrakor)
Pandarsenic : Book

Day ends ~5pm pacific Monday
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 13, 2011, 08:39:27 pm »

Pandar rolls his eyes at the self-important buffoon's claims that his answers were not "thoughtful" when in most cases the answers were obvious anyway. Book seemed like the type who'd challenge answering one plus one as being two for not being thoughtful as well. "JokermanEXE/Osiris seems to be rather distracted and unsure of how to go about finding the enemy in these strange circumstances, as do most of us. Toaster/Thrakor, by contrast, seems to actually have taken a more proactive approach than... pretty much anyone, really. So I suppose he seems less likely to be one of our killers than any other among us so far.

"I'm gathering information by observing, though in this strange situation I'm not entirely sure what to look for or what to ask for," Pandar confesses. Having said that, he departs for the moment to obtain food.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Book

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: March 13, 2011, 10:23:42 pm »

Book smiles at Pandar's response, clearly knowing that "self-important buffoon/blowhard" is a term of endearment amongst us self-important brethren, and adds "well, sir, as an academic, I certainly wish to hear the epistemological context of anyone claiming to know what one plus one is; one what? what does plus mean? on what basis is the conclusion reached valid? These are important questions! Regardless, I notice you again gave a succinct, mostly obvious answer without probing further at myself or any other patrons! I insist that you are not, indeed, hunting, but merely laying back at the unfolding of events. This tells me you are not really interested in finding the truth, but instead wish to remain undisturbed and unnoticed, as a man with guilty intentions would! My vote remains on you, sir!"
The ability to travel through time and space is insignificant next to the power of flavor.

webadict is, by far, the coolest person ever. There is no way I could ever be cooler than webadict.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: March 14, 2011, 08:41:17 am »

Thrakor frowns.

"Moe, please move my vote to Mr. Pandar.  It'll stay there until he answers the questions I have asked him on multiple occasions."

Thrakor sighs and begins eating another roll.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: March 14, 2011, 04:24:59 pm »

Moe's Tally
Akhier the Dragon hearted: Darvi (Wymar), Jokerman-EXE (Osiris)
Darvi (Wymar): Akhier the Dragon hearted
Jokerman-EXE (Osiris): NativeForeigner
NativeForeigner : Leafsnail (Jack)
Pandarsenic : Book, Toaster (Thrakor)

"Everyone's been pretty quiet. Getting tired, I bet." says Moe as he cleans out a glass.

Day ends ~5pm Pacific today (about 2 1/2 hours from now)
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #265 on: March 14, 2011, 04:51:34 pm »

Well I do not want to die because I am town so sorry
pander but it looks like you are it.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Book

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: March 14, 2011, 05:10:11 pm »

Suddenly, a jarring chord plays loudly, the doors burst open with a powerful kick, and three figures burst in, dressed with red robes, large crosses on their chests.

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!

"Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... Oh, I'll come in again."

...with that, they walk right out, the door closes again, and a second later burst open one more time, and in walks The Cookie Monster! He yells "Moe! Mo' COOKIES! OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!" then clear his throat, and announces:

LurkerTracker®
Welcome to the Nexus of Solara.
Such a lovely place, (such a lovely place) such a lovely face.
We're livin' it up at the Nexus of Solara.
What a nice surprise, (what a nice surprise). Bring your alibis".

Akhier has 47 posts; the last 0 hours ago. Red text: pander Posts: [1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11][12][13][14][15][16][17][18][19][20][21][22][23][24][25][26][27][28][29][30][31][32][33][34][35][36][37][38][39][40][41][42][43][44][45][46][47]
Book has 28 posts; the last 18 hours ago. Red text: Pandar Posts: [1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11][12][13][14][15][16][17][18][19][20][21][22][23][24][25][26][27][28]
Jack has 11 posts; the last 67 hours ago. Red text: NativeForeigner Posts: [1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11]
Native has 12 posts; the last 71 hours ago. Red text: Osiris Posts: [1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11][12]
Osiris has 10 posts; the last 50 hours ago. Red text: Akhier Posts: [1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10]
Pandar has 8 posts; the last 20 hours ago. Red text: Posts: [1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8]
Steve has 36 posts; the last 91 hours ago. Red text: Posts: [1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11][12][13][14][15][16][17][18][19][20][21][22][23][24][25][26][27][28][29][30][31][32][33][34][35][36]
Thrakor has 17 posts; the last 8 hours ago. Red text: Pandar Posts: [1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11][12][13][14][15][16][17]
William has 8 posts; the last 47 hours ago. Red text: Posts: [1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8]
Wymar has 16 posts; the last 77 hours ago. Red text: Acorn Posts: [1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11][12][13][14][15][16]

Moe-derator has 22 posts; the last 0 hours ago. Posts: [1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11][12][13][14][15][16][17][18][19][20][21][22]
Nonplayer has 6 posts; the last 163 hours ago. Posts: [1][2][3][4][5][6]

Replacements considered: Mysteriousbluepuppet => William; Toaster => Thrakor; Pandarsenic => Pandar; Jokerman-EXE => Osiris; SaintDraze => Steve; Darvi => Wymar; NativeForeigner => Native; Akhier the Dragon hearted => Akhier; Leafsnail => Jack.

Moderator: please prod Jack, Native, Osiris, Steve, William, Wymar. They haven't posted in over 36 hours.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #267 on: March 14, 2011, 05:13:54 pm »

OOC:oops, sorry about the out of character/in character
mash up I did with my vote. let me rephrase it.

"I am sorry pandar, but I do not want to die tonight.
I wish there was another way."
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: March 14, 2011, 05:40:39 pm »

Native mumbled something about studying and finals in the next two days. Also something about "pulling a Pandar".
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: March 14, 2011, 06:34:58 pm »

William rise his head slightly. then mumble about being terribly tired. Moving slowly, he point's to Pandar, making a hanging mime. His head soon fall back down, and soft snoring starts.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 24