Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 24

Author Topic: Supernatural Mafia - RP Edition - Game Over - Werewolf Victory  (Read 57192 times)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia - RP Edition - Day 1 - The Inn of Destiny
« Reply #270 on: March 14, 2011, 07:10:03 pm »

Moe's Tally
Akhier the Dragon hearted: Darvi (Wymar), Jokerman-EXE (Osiris)
Jokerman-EXE (Osiris): NativeForeigner
NativeForeigner : Leafsnail (Jack)
Pandarsenic : Akhier the Dragon hearted, Book, Mysteriousbluepuppet (William), Toaster (Thrakor)

Moe pulls out a strange looking amulet and hands it to Pandar, telling him to put it on. Reluctantly, he does so.

There is a flash of light and Pandar falls over, dead. Moe picks up the Amulet and closes his eyes for a bit.

"Hmmm. Seems like was a Knight in the service of some Queen or another and a good, solid man. Pity, I think a warrior of his ilk would have been useful in the days to come."

"Now, off to bed with all of you. It's late and you all have a busy day tomorrow."  He motions for all of you to leave and go to your rooms while he takes care of the body.

Night has fallen. Send in your night actions!

Remember that if you have an optional or one-use power please let me know if you are not planning on using it so I won't wait on you.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia - RP Edition - Night 1 brings Knightmares
« Reply #271 on: March 16, 2011, 07:43:26 pm »

Sorry for the delay, folks. We're just waiting on me to get a chance to finish up the flavor. I should have it all complete and sent out by around 10am pacific tomorrow.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: March 17, 2011, 01:34:28 pm »

You awaken to the sound of a bell ringing. Mournful and triumphant, all at the same time.

Heading down to the tavern you see Moe standing there, a grim expression on his face.

“There were three deaths last night. Two of them, we will mourn deeply. Book, professor, Illusionist and tinkerer, was slain by a werewolf. I think that werewolf was Osiris, who is also dead. I found their bodies lying in the courtyard this morning. From the size of the creature, I can only presume that he was a Werewolf Leader. A powerful and dangerous foe. Who killed the monster, I do not know, but I am grateful nonetheless. Book was a good friend, and he will be missed.” He looks down for a moment.

“We also lost Thrakor last night. I’m...I’m not sure who killed him. He looks like he was beaten to death with a club or something like that. Nor am I sure why he was killed, although I know he was innocent of the crimes that have locked you here. It seems he was a Priest of the old gods. I have a feeling we will miss is wisdom and guidance in the days to come.”

“For now, eat up. You have much to do today and you’ll need your strength.”

With that he motions to a table piled with eggs, bacon, toast, and various fruits.

Day 2 has started. It will go until ~5pm Pacific Wednesday
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 01:39:12 pm by Mephansteras »
Come play Mafia with us!

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: March 17, 2011, 01:43:16 pm »

Laying on his back in the moonlit courtyard of the inn, Osiris is oddly calm as he regards the moon above: full, shining its silver light down on everything. It had granted him its power so recently; he had traded his magical prowess for the chance at a new form, and it had not disappointed.

Slowly moving his head to one side, Osiris regards the torn body of Book, his prey. Osiris is tired now - so tired. But at least he knows that he has accomplished his mission this night, and that his death was not completely in vain. The only regret the Werewolf Leader has now is that he didn't get to take the one that slew him down as well. Had they had the courage to face him during the day, he would undoubtedly have taken at least one of those weaklings with him.

He never even got to see his opponent's face. The one that had slain him was cloaked in shadow and the fight had been too quick to reveal his identity. It was a shame: Osiris had now been left for dead by two different men, each of a different class and caliber...but this time, the once-mage has a feeling that he would not be pursuing his revenge. He is too tired now to feel anger or even regret.

Osiris stares at the moon once again as the darkness closes in. He had thought he was going to make his escape from this accursed inn, after slaying the one he had been sent to kill. It was a shame, that he would never be able to kill Toaster, or even run free in the wilds again. To die here, one such as he...mustering the last of his strength, the remnants of a once-threatening evil, he summons all of his eloquence, all of the beautiful irony of his death, to speak his last before the darkness covered him entirely.

"...bah."
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Supernatural Mafia - RP Edition - Day 2 - The aftermath of battle
« Reply #274 on: March 17, 2011, 01:46:39 pm »

OOC:Now that is an excellent Bah post.

"Well one down and one to go." looking around Akhier
spots NativeForeigner and asks him, "So how does
it feel to have been voting for the right person?"
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: March 17, 2011, 01:50:33 pm »

Williams spring from his chair, goes to check the various potent potables on the table.

''This is a shame to lose those 2 good mans. I do hope they will be happy in the world after'' He goes back to his chair, and start eating various fruits. 

''At least, we know what we may have to face... and the lost of their Alpha will be a dire blow to them.'' He soon push the empty plate aside and look around.'' I was unable to hear anything of value last night, a shame. Finally, that Thrakor did not die by those monster, and if the person that deal this to him want to confess the act, my hears are open. I believe it would be preferable not to take justice in you own hand with incomplete information, such as it has already cost the life of a holy men ''.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: March 17, 2011, 02:02:35 pm »

The only thing of note among Thrakor's few possessions in the inn is a scrap of paper he had been scrawling on.  Mostly they are notes to himself as to what happened the first day of these trials.

At the bottom are these words.

"I hope that what I am doing is right.  My Priest training, picked up so long ago in the military, is a dim memory, only relit by occasional rites performed for the town.  I hope that I see the sun rise again, and have a chance to make it back to my home."

"If I do not, please check my traps and lines for me.  Send word to my cousin Systar, if you can find his location- the house and everything in it falls to him.  I last heard that he was headed to the city of Keldrin to make his living there."

"May the gods watch over me this night."

There is no more.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: March 17, 2011, 02:19:54 pm »

NativeForeigner shrugged as he lit a match and began lighting this day's cigar. Once he had it going and took a few puffs, he turned his attention to Akhier. "It's a pleasant thought. However, it's a shame it was for nothing more than his passivity rather than a solid suspicion. It's a shame about that Book fellow and Thrakor, however.

Williams, what do you make of this vigilante? Do you think they're out to help or hinder us?"
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: March 17, 2011, 02:47:23 pm »

Wymar climbed out of his bed quite late. He hadn't gotten much sleep during the night. That's when the voices are the clearest, and also the most distracting. They urged him to find the killers.

When walking through the courtyard, he noticed the victims of the previous night. The dead werewolf was surprising, yet not discomforting. It seems the beast got slain when trying to bite the scholar, but got killed itself in the process.

He knew somebody was going to die. They voices told him so. And yet, it seemed like a curious turn of events. Such a dangerous foe, slain during the first night of the investigation. Well at least there won't be other werewolves around, unless he managed to bite someone prior to the investigations.

When he entered the main hall, he noticed that Traktor's, now wait, it says Thrakor's name, was struck through. Another dead man. Somebody must have been busy this night. Somebody who wasn't involved with the murder they were being accused of. Maybe they were overeager to clear their name, or they had a more sinister goal in mind.

Kinda funny really. The first two people who voted last day's lynchee were among the first dead. But it was clear that they had no malicious intent in doing so, and life might just have some twisted sense of humor.

Oh well, first some food. He packed a plate full of eggs and toast, but avoided the bacon. Who knows what the monk might've done to it.

"So, uh, Bill. You were kinda absent yesterday, if you know what I mean. And yet you voted for that man to die when he was already as good as dead. Mind telling us why?"

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
  • "Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: March 17, 2011, 05:28:04 pm »

SteveSat at a table.
In Front of him lay a plate with a pile of bacon...
His robe is damp from tears for the fallen.
His face, a grimace of sorrow and mourning.

Retributions must be made for the lives that were taken,
Beasts are one thing...
Murderers are another thing entirely.

There will be no bacon for steve today...
Only Revenge

Steve Casts his gaze upon two individuals...
Akhier, The "humble" alemonger who was the first to vote the first to die...
And Wymar, the prodigal Note child... There is something Not right with him...

Steve Addresses Akhier question to Native,"
How do you feel about being the first to vote?
And for an innocent man no less?
Draze McNoble Demands bacon flavored bacon...Made of bacon.

He puts an embargo on all waffle based goods

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #280 on: March 17, 2011, 05:36:00 pm »

"Yes I voted for him first and yes he was innocent but
my vote did not kill him. Steve you did not even vote
so you have an equal part in his death. Choosing to do nothing
is still choosing."
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 17, 2011, 05:56:41 pm »

''That is a good question, Foreigner. I would not say anything about his alignement. He may as well be human as one of those foul beast. I do believe he is reckless if he his human, since attacking someone so sauvagely so soon is not the right way to go. Nevertheless , if we have amongst us someone able to go toe to toe with those monster, i am certain his help will come in handy''

He lowers his head slightly '' if not, may the gods have mercy on us''

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: March 17, 2011, 06:56:34 pm »

"Quicklynching quickwagoning bastards," Pandar's spirit spat venomously (if only in his mind) as the amulet ripped his soul from his body. "Nothing. Nothing left for me here." With a final despondent wail his soul is ejected from this realm, leaving Pandar with only a faint hope that he might be able to better serve his queen and his country in the next life.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia - RP Edition - Day 1 - The Inn of Destiny
« Reply #283 on: March 17, 2011, 07:26:25 pm »

Jack looks horribly shaken.  Out of the ten people dragged into this closed circle, four have already died.  Even with one potential killer out of the way, chances of death seemed all too high.  Especially since the feeling was back, and stronger than ever.  And the strange dreams.  Did that mean... it would be his turn soon?

"Um, good morning everyone.  I would like to bring up something that was said yesterday... give me the records, please, Moe."

William rise his head slightly. then mumble about being terribly tired. Moving slowly, he point's to Pandar, making a hanging mime. His head soon fall back down, and soft snoring starts.
"Why would you do this, William?  I can see no reason why someone who has the interests of the town in mind would do this.  You appear to be attempting to seal the fate of a man whose guilt did not seem likely in your mind."

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
  • "Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: March 18, 2011, 08:26:30 am »

"Yes I voted for him first and yes he was innocent but
my vote did not kill him. Steve you did not even vote
so you have an equal part in his death. Choosing to do nothing
is still choosing."

Akhiers statement sends Steve into another fit of sobbing and self-loathing as he repeatedly rams his head into the table.

He should have done something, But he was tied to doubt and caution.

After 30 minutes of constant head trauma he pauses to ask William, who was the last to vote... and the one who was the most apathetic in his vote...
He hadn't Even bothered to be awake as he voted!
His voice laced with disgust SteveAsks,"
Had A nice rest yesterday "williuam"? It's amazing that you needed sleep At all last night, If you even did go to sleep...

Which death may have hurt our chances of lasting more then 3 days the most? Thrakor would have helped us the most over the next days...
Draze McNoble Demands bacon flavored bacon...Made of bacon.

He puts an embargo on all waffle based goods
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 24