Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11

Author Topic: Roll to be Liberal (Turn 14, in which the homeless rise up)  (Read 25023 times)

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
  • Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I got this.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be Liberal (Turn 6: Failed Assassination, shame on you)
« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2011, 03:52:58 pm »

Talk about conservative stuff. When the hicks come over yell "HELP THE LIBERAL CRIME SQUAD IS ATTACKING"

@Innsmothe *Jake points to a tag that says "100% pure grade A impatient asshole"*....Yup im grade A. http://media.photobucket.com/image/Troll+face+/otherbliss/TrollFace.png
New Character awaits a epic black vs hood black vs straight up black fight!
http://www.youtube.com/user/jakeread1 <----- that there is my youtube channel!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2011, 04:09:25 pm »

Waltz to the crackhouse and look for a gang member.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Innsmothe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2011, 04:17:06 pm »

Talk about conservative stuff. When the hicks come over yell "HELP THE LIBERAL CRIME SQUAD IS ATTACKING"

@Innsmothe *Jake points to a tag that says "100% pure grade A impatient asshole"*....Yup im grade A. http://media.photobucket.com/image/Troll+face+/otherbliss/TrollFace.png

In the UK you are an illegal substance. :P
"That which does not kill me, can only make me stranger." -Dana, Creator of Ozzy & Millie.

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2011, 05:29:09 pm »

@ Innsmothe Yup because im so damn awesome

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2011, 06:41:50 pm »

Use my LIBERAL MARTIAL ARTS training to catch up to Seymour and throw his conservative face into the ground. LIBERALLY! If face isn't available, just get him on the ground somehow.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 04, 2011, 08:58:30 pm »

Buy a pistol

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be Liberal (Turn 7: Mauling ensues)
« Reply #66 on: March 04, 2011, 10:23:59 pm »

GET THE CONSERVATIVE BASTARD!

You fire at the escaping Seymour...Liberally! [4] vs [5] ...Yet the shot just barely whizzes past his head.

Use my LIBERAL MARTIAL ARTS training to catch up to Seymour and throw his conservative face into the ground. LIBERALLY! If face isn't available, just get him on the ground somehow.

[5] vs [1] [6+1] You manage to LIBERALLY TACKLE Seymour hard enough for you and him to fly 20 feet, smacking him facefirst into the side of his limo. Lifting your hand, you chop him in the back of the head hard enough for his brains to fly out of his eye sockets. Um. Wow. ...Take this 10 Juice and don't kill me.

Sadly, your brain fu was too strong and the bodyguards are all up in your business now.

Somehow convince the Agents that the Hicks are LIBERAL plants that are about to commit LIBERAL VANDALISM against an UPRIGHT CONSERVATIVE citizen.

[4] Strangely enough, it works! Kind of. You convince the Agents that the Hicks are the real Liberal Crime Squad, and the Agents promptly chase them out. But then they walk up to Jake and begin questioning him. Oh no! At least you get some Juice for your Liberal Persuasion

[4+1] You manage to fool the Agents into thinking you're an upright Conservative citizen! They nod to you and whistle as they exit the Coffee House. Have some Juice!

Waltz to the crackhouse and look for a gang member.

[6] You prowl the streets around the crackhouse for your prey...And you find a glasses-wearing, inhaler-breathing, scrawny nerd of a Gang Member all by his lonesome. He's waving around a banner that says Liberals Stink! It's your lucky day!

Buy a pistol

[1] You try to get to the next nearest shop that sells firearms, but instead you trip on the sidewalk and break your balls on the concrete.

Again.

Quote from: Bodyguard 1
AVENGE THE GLORIOUS MR. BUTT!

[2] vs [6+1] One of the bodyguards tries to step on Aiden, but gets kicked in the stomach for his troubles!

Quote from: Bodyguard 2
AVENGE THE GLORIOUS MR. BUTT!

[5] vs [2+1] [5] The second bodyguard however, grabs Aiden by the back of the head and smashes his face into the side of the limo. Then jams his elbow into your back for good measure. That looks like it hurt...

Liberal Status
Spoiler: Talarion (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taricus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Jakeread1 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ze Spy (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Innsmothe (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Liberal Information (click to show/hide)
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 04, 2011, 10:26:41 pm »

Make like the hero and blow the bodyguards brains out
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 04, 2011, 10:30:04 pm »

Buy a Machine Pistol from the Gang Member.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 04, 2011, 10:40:14 pm »

Use my LIBERAL JUDO to flip the Bodyguard over my shoulder into the limo, then knock him unconscious.. or kill him. Whichever works.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 05, 2011, 12:48:39 am »

Thank innsmouthe and say that if he ever needs help I'll be there. After that I go and train my speech skills by talking to people!!

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 05, 2011, 01:23:20 am »

****ING **** GOD****ING DAMNIT ****ING CON-****ING-CRETE

Buy a pistol

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 05, 2011, 01:40:40 am »

Hrm...I just now noticed I forgot to -1 Tarran's action because of his debuff...

The counter shall start counting down starting next turn!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 05, 2011, 02:47:14 am »

Hrm...I just now noticed I forgot to -1 Tarran's action because of his debuff...

The counter shall start counting down starting next turn!

I'm so going to get shot by an AK47 ain't I?

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 05, 2011, 03:05:07 am »

I'm so going to get shot by an AK47 ain't I?

I consulted my Magic 8 Ball and signs point to yes.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11