Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11

Author Topic: Roll to be Liberal (Turn 14, in which the homeless rise up)  (Read 24945 times)

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
Roll to be Liberal (Turn 14, in which the homeless rise up)
« on: February 28, 2011, 12:08:48 am »

I'm sure you all remember MetalSlimeHunt's 'Roll to Forward the Liberal Agenda' topic? Sadly, it only got to page 3 before LCS was updated and it was canceled forever. But now, Liberalism has resurfaced and it's back in action.

A RtD based off of Liberal Crime Squad? Preposterous, you say? Maybe you're a Conservative sleeper agent then. But if you're a Liberal, I suggest joining this RtD. It's highly recommended you play the game before you think of joining, but it's possible to play without having done so first. It's time to celebrate my return to Bay12.

For those of you who haven't played it yet, I highly encourage it before joining this!

Also, check out the LCS wiki if you haven't already done so, it may come in handy during the RtD.

Spoiler: Dice System (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Juice (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Perks (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Skills (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Combat and You (click to show/hide)

Players
Spoiler: Talarion (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taricus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Jakeread1 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ze Spy (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Innsmothe (click to show/hide)

Waiting List
Deviled
Argembarger
Tastysaurus Rex

I'll accept up to six Liberal agents for this game, and Waiting List members will fill in as the original six die. More details will become clear once Turn One has begun. If you have any questions just ask, I'll try to post and update as much as I can on my really fucked up schedule. I will try my best to update at least once every 24 hours.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 11:54:14 pm by Krath »
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be Liberal, an(other?) LCS RTD (Signups!)
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 12:45:50 am »

Name: Aiden Marcusson
Profession: Judo Sensei!!
Background: Born with an interest in anything Asian, especially martial arts, Aiden started to learn martial arts at an early age. His favourite was, and always will be Judo, though.
Appearance: Long, straight back hair, dark green eyes, and a pale complexion.
Perk: Martial Arts: +1 to melee chance to hit, 50% chance to increase damage by +1, and +1 melee defence. (Feel free to take out any part of this if you think it's unfair.)
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 12:51:07 am »

Looks fine to me. I removed the 50% chance for extra damage though, if you don't mind.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 01:26:52 am »

Name: Sayyid Al-Harani
Profession: Programmer
Background: An Arab immigrant, Sayyid was singled out in his Conservative workplace for looking like a "Terrorist". he came to america looking for enough money to help his family, due to all the democratic revolutions.
Appearance: Arabic decent, black hair, green eyes and a trimmed beard.
Perk: Computer expert: +1 to using computers.

Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
  • Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I got this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2011, 01:32:59 am »

Joining please

Name: Jake Read
Profession:White Bill Cosby
Appearance: Short brown hair, blue eyes, Redneck beard mustache combo (:
Background: Ever since Jake was 12 he always talked super awesome!
Perk: Knowing what the jazz is all about: +10000000000 to all socialization rolls.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 01:50:29 am by jakeread1 »
New Character awaits a epic black vs hood black vs straight up black fight!
http://www.youtube.com/user/jakeread1 <----- that there is my youtube channel!

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2011, 01:36:43 am »

Name: Kraut
Profession: Mercenary
Background: Born in 1976, Kraut was Hired by a Conservative CEO to protect and defend the CEO residence, He was usually regarded as the "Aimmeister" because of his Shooting skills, but after discovering a document one of them CEO's left on the ground, he just took his pay for March and left, joining the LCS
Appearance: Short Grey hair, Heavily scarred face, half blind left eye
Perk: Sharpshooter Mercenary : Can buy guns from other Mercs, Liberal or not, +1 to firing at medium or long ranges

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2011, 02:17:39 am »

Name: John Adams
Profession: Former Elite Liberal Senator.
Background: John Adams is 31 years old. Originally, John was a Liberal Senator. However, due to the Conservative corruption, John has been kicked out and has decided to join the LCS.
Appearance: Somewhat like a generic handsome American actor. Dark blue eyes, black suit (with a card saying "I AM NOT AN AGENT"), black hair, black shoes, black pants, black... blacks.
Perk: Convincing Arguments: Able to freeze conservatives up in Convincing Arguments, similar to a guitar attack, just without the guitar. Additionally, he gets +1 convincing in friendly conditions around other Liberals. (You may remove the +1 if you think of it overly Liberal)

Oh god so much Green! I must be a ELITE LIBERAL.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2011, 02:21:04 am »

I love you guys.

One more!

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2011, 04:47:28 am »

Well, I'm actually about to hit the sack, and I tend to sleep for a good 10-12 hours. I only usually can log on Bay12 once or twice day on my schedule so I'm going to go ahead and post turn 1 now.

First person to post their character template and action for the first turn gets the open sixth slot.

Spoiler: It begins! (click to show/hide)

It is currently January 1st, 2009.

The few members of the small group calling themselves the Liberal Crime Squad huddle up inside the abandoned Smitty Meat Factory. The Squad has recently turned the old factory into one of their safe houses, the others being the local Homeless Shelter and the Old Cox Paper Mill further down the road. The Meat Factory is a damp, smelly piece of crap, and it smells the part too. But it's home, for now.

The Squad is also in possession of an old yet reliable 1995 SUV, enough to hold all members of the Squad. By pooling your money together, the Squad has divided their earnings amongst each other, meaning each Squad member has a total of $500 to spend. Huddling around a card table inside the Meat Factory, you discuss your plans and prepare to dispense come Liberal justice.

Note: Your safehouses are already assumed to be outfitted with computers and other basic things like that, if you so desire to use them.

Spoiler: Liberal Information (click to show/hide)

Note: All the Spoilers below here basically affect things behind the scenes in the game. For example, gun laws are currently Conservative, meaning all guns except Military grade are legal. Every in-game month the laws will be affected by resolutions and such, meaning they'll become more Liberal or Conservative overtime.

In fact, you can probably ignore most of the spoilers below, I'm just posting it to help set the mood.

House and Senate being more Conservative will cause more Conservative laws to be put into effect, vice versa for Liberal.

Spoiler: House and Senate (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Current Laws (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Other Random Stuff (click to show/hide)

Now, I'm gonna take a really long nap. Hopefully by this time tomorrow we'll have our sixth player and turn 2 will be well underway.

Future posts will probably be more...organized than this one. I'm only going to update Laws and such when they change. I'll answer any questions tomorrow when I'm not half asleep staying awake off of sugar cookies.

Again, first person to post their character template and action for the first turn is in.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 04:50:15 am by Krath »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be Liberal (Turn 1: An Heroes are born)
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2011, 04:50:02 am »

Conservative teen beating time!
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 04:52:37 am by Taricus »

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2011, 04:51:12 am »

"I'd say some of us hit the Ghetto for some exprience, who's with me?"

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2011, 04:51:58 am »

"Oh alright, we'll just wail on some conservative teen then"

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2011, 04:55:33 am »

"Right, good sirs. I'll distract the conservatives while you all... punch... them to death... um, I'd suggest we get some guns first." Go to the pawn broker.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2011, 04:56:37 am »

"We get more juice for beating them unconscious than killing them"

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2011, 05:02:47 am »

"I say we go beat up the Conservatives. Nothin like a good beating to teach a rebellious teen." Deny the idea to get guns and go out to wail on a teen.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11