Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 227 228 [229] 230 231 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199250 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 134 (A Smaller Team)
« Reply #3420 on: October 29, 2011, 08:26:13 pm »

If you think you can handle it SC, I would be overjoyed at you increasing the player cap

If you can handle it.
Same here.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3421 on: October 29, 2011, 08:41:26 pm »

I'll be arrogant, bite off more than I can chew probably, and say surely I can handle ten. :3 Considering my normal pace any slowdown it might cause will be minimal at worst. The biggest lag will be the introduction for the new guys because I have to think of one for Alora (I already have one for Alexander that can easily be encompassed to cover Tariq as well) and come up with class evos (although that won't be quite so bad, since Alexander and Alora will have similar ones. I might give you both at least one different option from the other to take into account your backstories).

@Ahra: You'll see... :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3422 on: October 29, 2011, 08:51:38 pm »

I had one in mind

True Beast - Alexander's curse consumes more of his body making him closer to his true form than ever before. (Lvl. 1 -MP Costs for attacks are reduced by 1/2, and Alexander gains 1/2 his natural Defense from his werewolf form. Silver still negates his natural defense.)
Lvl. 2 - Alexander's curse takes over completely, and his true form become that of his wolf transformation. (MP Costs are completely negated, and he gains all of his natural defense. Silver still negates Natural Defense, and Alexander can no longer use normal weapons)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3423 on: October 29, 2011, 08:57:00 pm »

You can chalk that one up as something Alora will not get

I myself am having trouble thinking of one on the spot, i have some Idea's but they are all probably better as skills
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3424 on: October 29, 2011, 08:59:59 pm »

That wouldn't really work for the simple reason that how much MP you expend = how big a bonus you get to your Damage roll in wolf form. No MP spent = No damage increase. Also, you can get away with spending only 1 MP a round, so if you did that each round you still have 20 rounds of wolfiness. :3 While we're talking about it, though, how would the pair of you feel about the standard class bonus being the ability to attack twice per round in wolf form? You'd need to spend a separate amount of MP, so you could spend 3 on one attack and 2 on the second, but you could attack twice per turn.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3425 on: October 29, 2011, 09:04:08 pm »

I personally think that the tower of science music is creepier. The tower of magic music is pretty good.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3426 on: October 29, 2011, 09:05:04 pm »

hmmmmm, sounds good, was thinking of a skill that did that with a hit to accuracy

and I have a thought about an alora only evo, but probably not a good idea either

Balanced Werewolf: The balance struck between human and wolf, allows the wolf to rest when the werewolf is in human form, Half of the MP used as a werewolf is recorded separately and is regenerated at d4(d4-1?) points per round when the werewolf turns human again
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3427 on: October 29, 2011, 09:12:00 pm »

@Zako: The Tower of Science is run by a lunatic who experiments on humans, demons, animals, anything he can get his hands on, throws the leftovers in the cellar, and uses altered blood to fuel for his machines. Yeah, his place's music is going to be creepy. :3 The Tower of Magic's boss is going to be... odd, but his horror is more visual than cerebral. It's like the difference between the original Saw and its awful sequels/knockoffs. :\ EDIT: Actually, now that I think on it, the name of the track also makes perfect sense when you consider his mindset. The ToS IS his playground...

@wolfchild: I'll think about that when I get around to making all the evos. ^^^
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 09:20:44 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3428 on: October 29, 2011, 09:14:33 pm »

Ahhhhhh ... I really wanted to be massive hulking wolf that can talk :( (Several moments of pouting) Okay I am fine, and that sounds like a grand idea.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3429 on: October 29, 2011, 09:18:00 pm »

How about one that slightly increases damage while in wolf form regardless of MP spent? +1 for L1, +2 for L2, so if you expend the full 3 MP in a round you get +5 to damage?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3430 on: October 29, 2011, 09:21:13 pm »

How about one that slightly increases damage while in wolf form regardless of MP spent? +1 for L1, +2 for L2, so if you expend the full 3 MP in a round you get +5 to damage?
That sounds good :)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3431 on: October 29, 2011, 09:25:12 pm »

Righty-o, that's one down. ^^^ wolfchild, you want that to be available to you too or let that be the Alexander exclusive?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3432 on: October 29, 2011, 09:31:34 pm »

Definately his exclusive, Alora controls the wolf better than that

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3433 on: October 29, 2011, 09:34:28 pm »

That works for a good contrast. All right, I'll think of about three evos you guys can have in common and I need four good ones for Tariq. Not sure what to do about his normal class L2 since it's just [starts with an extra weapon] (which, in retrospect, is far from a useful class bonus >.>) and unlike Pirate and Nobleman there's really not a whole lot that can be done with that. :\ Any ideas, Taric?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3434 on: October 29, 2011, 09:38:29 pm »

I have an idea for him, make him better at searching, not for treasure like the pirate, but for clues and out of place things. Not sure how good that really is though
Pages: 1 ... 227 228 [229] 230 231 ... 288