Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

The ending.

You still rushed it.
Meh.
Great.
Bad writing. (Sorry, English as second language.)
It's... beautiful! T_T
I am GM\ I voted for this because I'm a smartass.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15

Author Topic: RollToKeepSanity:THE END!Achievements in last post.Taking next RTD suggestions!  (Read 15586 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Keep Sanity : Who will die first?
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2011, 04:16:13 am »

This sounds like Fun. Sign me up for waiting. I hope people* start dying soon so I can get in some day soon.

Name: Anderson Williams (Tarran)
Appearance and bio: A slim, very lightly tanned American man, responsible for multiple anti-supernatural books and various studies of the effects of hallucination and fear on the human mind, Tarran is 27 years old. He is of scientific heritage and doesn't believe in super-natural forces. However, being a scientist also means he isn't all that strong. He wears shiny black fancy shoes, comfortable light brown trousers, a dark blue T-shirt, and a brownish-green jacket.
Skill: Unbeliever
Flaw: Weak
Sanity: 100/100
Inventory: Nothing
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2011, 04:39:44 am »

Ummm, it seems to me that the players loose their sanity really quickly in this game, so fast that no matter how much they try, they keep loosing more than they can gain, even when doing small actions like walking down stairs. I'm not quite sure how this is fair to the players...

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2011, 04:43:46 am »

Ummm, it seems to me that the players loose their sanity really quickly in this game, so fast that no matter how much they try, they keep loosing more than they can gain, even when doing small actions like walking down stairs. I'm not quite sure how this is fair to the players...
Is not hohohohohohohohohoh...
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2011, 04:53:45 am »

I guess I can give them more sanity restoration and stuff. And yeah, it isn't fair.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2011, 08:19:38 am »

Begin searching the boxes and crates of the room I'm in, maybe I'll find a pump shotgun or something nice.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2011, 10:06:29 am »

Head into the other door, Barricade and lock it if possible. If I can't, then pick up a relatively heavy object to use as a club
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2011, 10:20:57 am »

I broke my damn leg walking DOWN a flight to stairs to go UP to the attic? Damn, I'm talented. Still, in true Indiana Jones style burning my finger should have restored some of my sanity.

Look in chests, then sit down to rest my leg and read the book. A nice familiar action like reading should help.

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2011, 10:28:40 am »

I broke my damn leg walking DOWN a flight to stairs to go UP to the attic? Damn, I'm talented. Still, in true Indiana Jones style burning my finger should have restored some of my sanity.

Look in chests, then sit down to rest my leg and read the book. A nice familiar action like reading should help.
and read the book.

I'll put money down that the book sends him crazy :P

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2011, 12:20:05 pm »

Yeah, I voted on "other player" because I firmly believe Amelius is going to go insane really fast.

The sanity costs for some of this seem unduly high...

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 20, 2011, 08:26:07 pm »

Yeah, I know what you mean. Loosing sanity because you burned your finger while lighting a candle? Wut?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 20, 2011, 08:27:35 pm »

Yeah, I know what you mean. Loosing sanity because you burned your finger while lighting a candle? Wut?
Maybe he's losing confidence in himself?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 20, 2011, 08:43:52 pm »

Wahh my finger is burnt oh hey I'm insane.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2011, 09:16:34 pm »

Well... getting a little stressed because of that I can see.

Going insane, not so much

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2011, 01:14:42 pm »

Will post only tomorrow due to unforeseen problems and tight schedule. Will also change game balnce. Sorry.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2011, 02:39:53 pm »

Will post only tomorrow due to unforeseen problems and tight schedule. Will also change game balnce. Sorry.
Nooooo! I had a schedule! I was going to go inasne on turn four and make massive earnings on bets I'd made! Now I have to try to achieve the same goal!
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15