Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18

Author Topic: Craftsthunder, a 31.19-.21 Succession Fort [Strike the earth! Apply within.]  (Read 25017 times)

Lielac

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PEDANTRY: PERSONAL_MATTER]
    • View Profile

Sweet!
I'm hoping to have my turn done by the end of the weekend.

Any requests?

Dig a nice room out for my dorf? Preferably fairly distant from the entrance, but not too close to any cavern entrances. Doesn't need to be decorated*; I'll deal with that on my turn.

*Well, decorated beyond what any other dorf in the fort would get, like a bed.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 05:13:21 pm by Lielac »

Lielac likes adamantine, magnetite, marble, the color olive green, battle axes, cats for their aloofness, dragons for their terrible majesty, women for their beauty, and the Oxford comma for its disambiguating properties. When possible, she prefers to consume pear cider and nectarines. She absolutely detests kobolds.

agatharchides

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No requests really but you guys can use the spikes I put over the brook to finish lining the bottom of the pit if you like, they are pretty useless in the current design and it seems a shame to let 30ish spikes go to waste.  :P
Memento Mori

Valrandir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Voxcel

Sweet!
I'm hoping to have my turn done by the end of the weekend.

Any requests?

Yes, dig the blue metal, build an epic barrack suite, and make armors!

Ale Explosion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My request is that you conduct ever more elaborate experiments, mostly death traps for invaders but any active exploration of df's intricacies will do.

Sirdrake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

why havnt i been added to the list of turns yet???

EvilFuzzy9

• Bay Watcher
  • The Uncommon Loon
    • View Profile
    • My Fanfiction.net Profile (Note: A lot of the information is outdated by virtue of the fact that I'm too lazy to change it)

why havnt i been added to the list of turns yet???

Oh, you wanted to be added? I didn't realize that. *Sweatdrop* Sorry, I'll get right on that.

BishopX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright, I have the game and am looking it over now. Probable fortress projects include adamantine mining, finishing flooring the mainomatic, revamping the military and construction of a octagonal iron cage arena.

Sir drake, and Evilfuzzy, both of your dwarves have been killed. Would you like to be re-dwarfed?

There seems to be a whole bunch of raw fish, but I can't find a fishery? Does this mythical place exist?

Can current configuration of the map says the Depot is inaccessible. I'm assuming that comes from the 1 tile wide passage ways. Is the depot actually accessible with the bridges down? Does the Bridgepult need special handling?

Some of you have been very nice about labeling your levers. Some of you have not (there are several unlabeled levers). I will attempt to rectify this through !!SCIENCE!!. If any of you have guilty consciences speak up now.

Lielac

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PEDANTRY: PERSONAL_MATTER]
    • View Profile

Fishery's in the b->w menu I believe. Not sure which page.

Don't worry about the depot: that's only for wagons, which caravans don't bring right now. As long as a dwarf could get to the depot from the edge of the map you're fine.

Lielac likes adamantine, magnetite, marble, the color olive green, battle axes, cats for their aloofness, dragons for their terrible majesty, women for their beauty, and the Oxford comma for its disambiguating properties. When possible, she prefers to consume pear cider and nectarines. She absolutely detests kobolds.

EvilFuzzy9

• Bay Watcher
  • The Uncommon Loon
    • View Profile
    • My Fanfiction.net Profile (Note: A lot of the information is outdated by virtue of the fact that I'm too lazy to change it)

Sure, redorf me as EvilFuzzyIII and give me him/her the room of the previous two EvilFuzzys.

agatharchides

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I labeled my levers but I never figured out some of the ones I around the waterfall. If you don't want to cause carnage I highly recommend pulling them without the water running. I deleted the fishery to make room for something or other, I am pretty sure it is under the workshop menu.
Memento Mori

manboricua

• Bay Watcher
  • After the 50th Fort, I'm getting the hang of this!
    • View Profile

Wow! Just finished reading this succesion game, and it's pretty neat. Please dorf me as a warrior of any discipline. Thanks!
Loving life every second

Valrandir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Voxcel

The first post needs to be updated  ;)

EvilFuzzy9

• Bay Watcher
  • The Uncommon Loon
    • View Profile

'kay. Done and done.

EDIT: I've also sent BishopX a pm to let him know it's their turn.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 02:51:41 pm by EvilFuzzy9 »

BishopX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have it, and I'm playing through my turn...had a crash (unrelated to the game) and am trying to rebuild, I should have the first season posted tomorrow.

Valrandir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Voxcel

I have it, and I'm playing through my turn...had a crash (unrelated to the game) and am trying to rebuild, I should have the first season posted tomorrow.

Nice!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18