Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 556 557 [558] 559 560 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 527658 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22, Ch. 2: That's the James we know...
« Reply #8355 on: October 13, 2013, 12:16:36 am »

"Thanks." Anna said to the medic as she caught the tossed clip of ammo. Seeing the incoming forces, she decided that it was best to put a world of hurt on that sniper, if only to stop him from aiming properly.

Hit the sniper with a level 4 surge at -1 difficulty, then lay suppressing fire on the troopers with the light rifle.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #8356 on: October 13, 2013, 03:55:49 pm »

James grimaced. He was famous among the Technocrats, apparently. After sighing, he replied to the unknown Technocrat: "Hardly." And from there, he had no choice but to spring into action. And what to do was pretty obvious. He had an unknown psionic weapon, and a target he needed to use it on. Not a difficult choice of action, really. So he began running across the top of the ship, aiming his hand at the technocrat, and releasing the energy.
Throw all three shrikes at it at -1 difficulty, and get closer to it, jumping off of the ship onto it if possible.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8357 on: October 13, 2013, 04:07:43 pm »

"This better not come back to bite us in the ass, it's fortunate for you that I actually like Dominique" Ashley looks over at Harry "Yeah., I'm not too happy with the SOB right now, but if he can come though and actually help us against the voice ... plus it means we don't hurt any more innocents that just happen to be working for the other guy"
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8358 on: October 14, 2013, 10:11:18 am »

Damien speaks into his radio again. "Listen, I know your job is to kill these guys, but that kinda conflicts with what I was sent here to do. See, the up-aboves have had enough of this little rebellion. These guys," He gestures to the Unchained that have been marked on his HUD. "They're grunts. They're nobodies. Command wants to cut the head off the snake, see what I'm saying? So tone it down a bit. I need them alive." Damien looks over to the north, at the smoking crash site. "I'm heading out north. And remember, we need them alive" Damien gets up and starts jogging to the north.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #8359 on: October 18, 2013, 04:35:44 pm »

TIRUIN. THIS IS GOD MASTER CONTROL.
YOU SHOULD PERFORM AN ACTION.

END OF LINE.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #8360 on: October 18, 2013, 11:51:44 pm »

I THOUGHT I POSTED D:

Tyrin thanked the medic, asking him to leave any medical supplies with him and to tend to the others as given the situation, they needed every hand possible to hold a gun. He would tend to his own wounds.

Seeing no enemy, Tyrin decides to tend to his own wounds, glancing around the landscape for any area they could take cover if the worst happened, or if any other person is nearby.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8361 on: October 21, 2013, 09:25:41 pm »

((Okay, turn may be delayed. I've got an exam Friday, a program due Wednesday, a nonfiction article due Wednesday, a report due on aromatic musks Thursday, more misc. homework than I can shake a stick at, and I'm supposed to be going to my parents this weekend so I can do the birthday thing.

Do not expect miracles. Or anything. I just wanted to let you guys know that I hadn't forgotten you.))
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #8362 on: October 21, 2013, 09:35:01 pm »

((Okay, turn may be delayed. I've got an exam Friday, a program due Wednesday, a nonfiction article due Wednesday, a report due on aromatic musks Thursday, more misc. homework than I can shake a stick at, and I'm supposed to be going to my parents this weekend so I can do the birthday thing.

Do not expect miracles. Or anything. I just wanted to let you guys know that I hadn't forgotten you.))
[sorry about the delay :<
Also RL first. God Speed on all that!]
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 09:55:07 pm by Tiruin »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8363 on: October 21, 2013, 09:36:55 pm »

(It's fine, dude. Real life comes first. Hopefully you ace the exam and the report.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8364 on: October 22, 2013, 08:26:44 pm »

((Eh, it's my own damn fault. I bought Terraria last week sometime, and that was a TERRIFICALLY bad idea.))
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8365 on: October 22, 2013, 09:19:53 pm »

(You should play with us, dude. :P I've played with Tir, Skyrunner, Reudh, and a fourth person from B12 whose username I don't know and it was pretty fun. ^^^)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8366 on: October 22, 2013, 10:22:18 pm »

((Private server or the bay12 one?))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8367 on: October 22, 2013, 10:50:44 pm »

(One Sky was running. I don't want to play on a BIG server. A small group of about five is about perfect for me, although a little less would be preferable. >.>)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8368 on: October 25, 2013, 08:37:25 am »

((Been a while since I played terraria, although I run it modded))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8369 on: October 28, 2013, 11:22:57 pm »

((Part of turn is written.
So far:
One person is more screwed
One person avoided a screwy situation without realizing it
One person may or may not be screwed))
---
Pages: 1 ... 556 557 [558] 559 560 ... 602