Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 526386 times)

Trollan

• Bay Watcher
  • O hai!
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 Shiren is badass, the help is incompetent.
« Reply #2055 on: April 05, 2011, 07:08:24 pm »

OOC: I hope to god you know what a fluffernutter is.
finally managing to utter a sentence that makes a small amount of sence, Trol shouted this to Shiren:"EAT RHINO DICK, MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!"

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2056 on: April 05, 2011, 07:09:32 pm »

"...What..."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2058 on: April 05, 2011, 07:13:29 pm »

"Alright, I apologize for giving him that idea..."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2059 on: April 05, 2011, 07:17:16 pm »

"*Sigh* Just... just kill all the bad guys and forget about what you two were talking about, will you?"
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2061 on: April 05, 2011, 07:22:05 pm »

Blame tarran for giving molestation the nickname of rainbows...

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #2062 on: April 05, 2011, 07:25:51 pm »

"Alright, I apologize for giving him that idea..."
Oh god, I wasn't even thinking of that.

You people make me go O_ ),
                     |
                      _
O_

More than DF ever did.

Running Turn....
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2063 on: April 05, 2011, 07:28:03 pm »

QUICK, GET THE CYBERNETICS.

We'll rebuild draignean. Better than before.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2064 on: April 05, 2011, 07:29:40 pm »

Make the million-dollar-host! WITH ADAMANTINE! *turns Draignean into awesome adamantine cyborg*

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2065 on: April 05, 2011, 07:56:53 pm »

Blame tarran for giving molestation the nickname of rainbows...
I'm sorry! I'm sorry! ;D

QUICK, GET THE CYBERNETICS.

We'll rebuild draignean. Better than before.
Make the million-dollar-host! WITH ADAMANTINE! *turns Draignean into awesome adamantine cyborg*
Just remember not to replace his brain. We don't want him to go all Terminator on our asses.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2066 on: April 05, 2011, 08:02:15 pm »

No, I, er WE need him fully robotic...

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #2067 on: April 05, 2011, 08:51:23 pm »

James Evan

James suddenly froze (although still ignoring the crappy dream bullets). Maybe if he tried to wake up whilst mind-blanking, the cause of the failure to do so would reveal itself! He did it.

In an interesting feat of reasoning you continue to keep your mind blank and wake up. [Will 2, 4-1] Your mind can't keep up just being blank for this long, and your focus is suffering because of it. Once again you get a faint impression of lying on your back, but nothing more.

There had to be something more here... There had to be... [Thug Quickshot 1-1, 2-1] Your still phasing through the Thug's fire, but they tug at you as they fly through now. You don't think this can go on much longer without it getting painful.

---

Spoiler: Initiative (click to show/hide)

Altris Shiren

Shit beat Trol

Altris continues to lay into Trol with his bladed hands, [Melee 5+1, Confirm Critical 3, Trol Precognition 4, confirm failed] slashing through armor and laying bloody lines around Trol's neck. Only Trol Jerking backwards in time prevented you from laying open something major. [Trol Armor -8 HP -13]

---

Jamie Teague

[Intuition 4] Teague suddenly has an idea, not a good one, but that never stopped anyone. [A.Kinetics 5+1] Teague starts ripping the shield against itself with the force of a heavy bombardment on it, right down to the flashing waves of light from wasted energy. The room is filled with a blaze of brilliant and unstable multi-colored light. This can't be easy.

Darkness condition eliminated.

---

Trooper 2

[Soak 3] Surprised and blinded by the sudden light the trooper lashes out at Dominique, [Melee 2-1 Vs Dodge 5] missing her completely in the unexpected brilliance.

---

Taric Sizier

Continue marking, If allies retreat from him, open fire. And Nathaniel, Shut the fuck up and turn those light on before I permanently reprogram you!"

(-10 Stamina) Light floods the room from behind, you body insulating you from most of it. [Soak 1] Well it was until you looked directly at the shield of solid light that Teague is holding up. The afterimage is burned into your retina and you blink rapidly to try and rid yourself of it. In the meantime you shout at the God damn AI. To say it replies with some surprise would be an understatement. "Mary mother of God, you know who I am?

(Blind for 2 rounds, Same penalties as being in darkness.)

---

Acolyte

Groaning the acolyte regains consciousness and pulls himself up, turning immediately to take cover and reset the mindbar. [Mindbar 4 people. 4+1-1] Fastening it back into place with ease of practice and special military training.

Trooper 1 & 2, Altris Shiren and the acolyte are mindbarred.

---

Trooper 1

Facing in the direction of Teague when his shield suddenly bursts into luminescence, the trooper flings up a hand to cover his eyes. [Soak 5] He manages to keep his vision shielded and stab Trol as well. [Melee 1 Vs Precognition 2] Well he tries to stab him, it doesn't work too well.

---

Tarran Smith

Pull out my Ichneumon and use Taric's marking to fire at Shiren.

Surprised by the sudden light [soak 1] you look around for the source, bad move. The shield Teague has up is blinding after the total blackness of before, and your eyes show you nothing but livid purple shapes for the next couple of minutes, goddamn surprises on your goddamn mission... Luckily you don't need to be able to see to shoot thanks to Taric's I-see-London-I-see-Ukraine-I've-got-a-red-dot-on-your-brain trick. [Quickshot 2+1] [Luck roll 1] Something you neglected to think of before you fired was that Taric's mark showed your opponent only, not the intervening obstacles. Like Trol's shoulder. [Trol Armor roll 4-4, Shiren armor 1-4] The sabot punches a bloody hole through Trol's arm before connecting with the Warpriest.
(Trol Armor -6 HP -20, Shiren Armor -26 Shiren is now Slightly Hurt) 

Blind for 2 rounds.

---

Ellen Saun

[Soak 4] Her helmet compensating for the sudden brilliance Saun continues trying to stab Shiren. [Melee 5+1 Confirm Critical 4, Shiren dodge 2+1, critical confirmed.] Catching him as he reels from Taric's gun blast Saun drives her knives home in the damaged sections of his armor. (Shiren Armor -20 Shiren is now hurt.)

---

Dominique Wakeman

"Fuck that, I can get him!" Dom yelled back. Wish I still had my stun baton. Or a knife or something. All the same she took a step back, pulled out the Fuath, and sprayed it at the glowing target Taric had helpfully marked for her.

[Soak 5+1] Limned in the light streaming in from behind, you raise your fauth and douse Shiren in a steady stream of corrosive chemicals. [Quickshot 4] Shiren's armor is covered in the corrosive jelly, [Shiren passive kinetics 4] but he does that damn psionic thing and most of it slides off after only a second or two. (Shiren armor -10) 

---

Trol Grane

"FLUFFERNUTTER SANDWICHES!!!!" fall back for a shotgun headshot

[Sanity 1, Insanity 4, Random attack 4, Saun.] "How dare you stab my WIFE!!" You yell in a fit of inhuman rage as you prepare to shotgun Saun into the far wall. [Quickshot 3+1, Saun Armor 4-4] Saun is quite surprised when the crackling blast of energy lifts her up and away from shiren, searing flesh and burning armor all the way. (Saun Armor -10, Saun is now Severely Wounded)

Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Domninique Wakeman (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taric Sizier (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran Smith (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Trol Grane (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Companions (click to show/hide)

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2068 on: April 05, 2011, 09:02:32 pm »

...I blame Teague for this.

Grab Sleipnirs, shoot Altris.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2069 on: April 05, 2011, 09:05:44 pm »

Open fire on Shiren. "Shit!, Leave Trol and shiren alone, Trol can handle himself!. GET OUT OF MELEE RANGE!"
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 09:08:47 pm by Taricus »
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 602