Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 526536 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 Shiren is a wascally wabbit.
« Reply #2040 on: April 05, 2011, 11:24:14 am »

RvB caboose. Unless that's what you were talking about already.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: April 05, 2011, 11:32:54 am »

I was talking about Gears of War, actually. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: April 05, 2011, 11:42:06 am »

Red Vs Blue caboose. Mentally deficeint but strong.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: April 05, 2011, 11:51:50 am »

Well, y'know... like the caboose of a train? Eh, nevermind. You up for that Trol?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: April 05, 2011, 04:53:29 pm »

Spoiler: Initiative (click to show/hide)

Altrish Shiren (Free Action And Normal)

Try to roundhouse kick Dominique the hell away from me. Bam!

You twist and kick Dom at neck level. [Melee 3+1 Vs Kinesthesia 5] She dodges below kick on instinct, there's more to this one than meets the eye. You'll have plenty of time to dissect later though, all of her will meet the eye then...

Actions: Attack Trol Grane with my GIANT HANDCLAWS

The implants across your hands throb with delicious agony you hands swell, the integrated blades popping out of their armored sheathes. Recovering from your kick against Dom you spin and drive your hand at Trol's gut. [Melee 3+2 Vs Precognition 2+1] The bladed hand shears through the scraps of his combat armor and gouges into the flesh beneath before you draw back again. (Armor -10 HP -10)

---

Taric Sizier

Mark Shiren out Psionically. AKA make him GLOW!

Now that the Mindbar has faded you try to mark Shiren for the others... [Empathetics 5] With practice from doing this once before you mark Shiren, [Empathetics 4-1] (-10 Stamina) spreading the signals you're getting to the rest of the group.

You are now fatigued, Shiren is now Marked.

---

Ellen Saun

Since he's the visible target Ellen moves to Shiv Shiren from behind. [2+1+1 Vs Dodge 5+1] Shiren moves in a flash, stepping out of the path of her blades and swiping his claws across her face. [Shiren Melee 4+1 Vs Dodge 4+1] She barely manages to bend out of the way in time, the tip of one claw drawing a point of blood from the tip of her nose.

---

Dominique Wakeman

Dom bit back a curse. Beside her Trol was yelling and attracting all the attention. Good, give me a chance to do this... She attempted to duck around to Shiren's back and pin his arms. If she could do that, the next step would be to lock his spine and break his neck; no armor in the world would protect against that.

With the help of Taric's mark you locate Shiren in the blackness, you don't know where he learned that trick, but man is it handy. When he spins to attack Ellen you spring and try to get his arms down at his sides. [Melee 1 (Bonus negated)] You lunge clumsily, giving Shiren time send clawed hand around to meet you. [Shiren Melee 3+1 Vs Dodge 2-1 offbalance] It slashes across you just with incredible force, sending you reeling backwards, bleeding from four long and shallow slashes. (Armor -9 HP -6)

---

Trol Grane

"I love noodles, do you love noodles too?" Shoulder-smash Altris, then stab him with the bayonet. In the face, Repeatedly.

[Sanity 3] You assault Shiren with little timmy. [Melee 3+1+1 Vs Dodge 4+1] Damn this man is as quick as a drunken spacer in a room full of prostitutes, and he evades your wild stab spree with surprising speed.

---

Trooper 1

[Observation 3, Target found at normal penalty, Luck 3] The Trooper finds Saun in the dark and tries to thrust his knife through her already damaged body armor. [Melee 2-2 Vs Kinesthesia 4] She moves out of the way of his rather pathetic attempt at a lunge with barely a thought.

---

Jamie Teague

[Failed roll not shown] For lack of anything better to do Teague merely continues to maintain the nearly useless shield, grinding his teeth in blind frustration. Three people dog-piling on Shiren make getting a shot in almost impossible.

---

Tarran Smith

Attempt to repeat "buttercup" in Altris's voice.

[Auto-Fail] You try, but the systems are way too complex to accept a false command. The AI comes back on line though, filled with the same somewhat bitter sarcasm as before. "Sorry bub, you maybe a handsome fellow but you just ain't the one for me."

You could be wrong, or Trol's madness is catching, but you would swear that's the voice of the pilot who brought you here. Hoke, Nathaniel Hoke. [Intuition 5] There's something very important here, you're sure of it.

---

Trooper 2

[Observation 1] The trooper wanders around blindly, finding absolutely diddly.

---

Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Domninique Wakeman (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taric Sizier (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran Smith (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Trol Grane (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Companions (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 05:10:56 pm by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 Shiren is badass, the help is incompetent.
« Reply #2045 on: April 05, 2011, 04:59:34 pm »

"Pull back!, He's got no ranged weaponry on him!" Continue marking, If allies retreat from him, open fire.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: April 05, 2011, 05:02:48 pm »

"Fuck that, I can get him!" Dom yelled back. Wish I still had my stun baton. Or a knife or something. All the same she took a step back, pulled out the Fuath, and sprayed it at the glowing target Taric had helpfully marked for her.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: April 05, 2011, 05:09:26 pm »

"Damnit, He can get you worse though! And Nathaniel, Shut the fuck up and turn those light on before I permanently reprogram you!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: April 05, 2011, 05:10:59 pm »

Dom grumbled but took another few steps back as she continued to fire.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: April 05, 2011, 05:13:13 pm »

"...Nathaniel? What... okay, can you please open the blinds?"

Pull out my Ichneumon and use Taric's marking to fire at Shiren "Keep your heads down!".
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2050 on: April 05, 2011, 05:22:01 pm »

Shiren laughed insanely-the only way he knows how.

Did you feel that Trol? That's my religion. Your perdition and my redemption...
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: April 05, 2011, 05:54:24 pm »

James suddenly froze (although still ignoring the crappy dream bullets). Maybe if he tried to wake up whilst mind-blanking, the cause of the failure to do so would reveal itself! He did it.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: April 05, 2011, 07:05:31 pm »

"...What?!"

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: April 05, 2011, 07:06:54 pm »

"Don't try to make sense of it. You'll go crazy yourself."
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 602