Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 526985 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

True, but potentially you could kill anything with that one shot, right? For a long distance, too. They'd never even see it coming.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm intending it to be an all-round weapon.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Ah, I see. Why not try combining it with a Chimera? you'd have to reload every shot but you'd get fifteen projectiles off of one trigger pull; that should clear out a room.[/postpadding]
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Selective fire with an option to use semi-automatic fire.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Initiative Rolls (click to show/hide)

Trol Grane

Surge this bitch

Your wrist hurts a lot, dislocations are not your favorite injuries. Though come to think of it you don't have a favorite injury. Angry and pain filter into you and you give the medic the psychic uppercut. [Surge 3] (-5 stamina) You're not the most practiced at this and the fatigue of battle is starting to wear on you, [Medic will 5] and though you cause some involuntary trembling she doesn't seem to effected. Your armor which has been slowly but steadily eaten away by corrosives suddenly pops off you, not good.

Light body armor has been destroyed.
Your stamina has fallen below 25%, you are exhausted. (Passive abilities no longer function, bonus rolls are at 1/4)

---

Taric Sizier

Stay down

This whole psychic thing is draining you more than you'd like to admit in front of Dom, you don't think you could handle putting out another psychic attack like that. You hunker down to the ground, making yourself a smaller target.

---

Dominique Wakeman

Dom winced behind her shield as the grenade went off. Damn, I thought the frost was the only thing it did, she thought, caught off-guard. Not nearly as unprepared as they had been, she figured, as she put away the carbine. Hmm, what to do about them, though... She rifled through her pockets until her hand found the stun baton. "Oh, you assholes are in trouble now," she said with a vicious grin, pulling it out. "And I think I'll start with you." She charged at the blue-suited independent.

Whipping the buzzing baton before you menacingly you charge, your mental store of favorite music going full blast. [Dex roll 4] You clear ten yards in mere seconds, bringing the added momentum into your swing. [Melee 3 Vs Dodge 1-1] The traumatized man panics and leaps, trying to dodge your swing. His style of dodging seems to involve smashing his face into your baton, well whatever Taric did is as effective as it was wrong. [Strength 2+1+1+1 bad dodge, momentum] The stun baton smashes into his face with a crackle of sound and a whiff of ozone, the man reels [Luck roll 3] falling down and clutching is head in agony.   

Independent is stunned, prone, and in agony.

---

Medic

Run, disable and run.

The medic doesn't seem like the combat type, considering the fact that she hasn't given her holstered pistol so much as second thought. She seems more scared than anything else and employs a maneuver used by centuries of woman on larger male assailants. [Melee 4 Vs Trol dodge 5] Fortunately for his manliness Trol sees the attack coming and twists to keep the sensitives out of harms way. [Medic dex 2] She doesn't have much in the way of alacrity as she scrambles away from Trol, and she doesn't make it far.

---

Tarran Smith

Dual wield my Sleipnirs and charge at Ivan, while shooting at him.

"DIE YOU ASSHAT. THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR SHOOTING ME!"

Screaming obscenity you draw the SMGs from your side clips and make a running charge at Ivan while unleashing a torrent of bullets. [Quickshot 1-2 offhand (+negated), 3+1+1-1 dual wield.] Once again you prove to the world why you hold your drinks in your right hand, you'd have a lot more stains if you tried to hold a glass in your left. [Luck 3, Dom armor 4+1] Her position behind Ivan makes it all but impossible for a few bullets not to hit her, still you weren't aiming for any of the weak points and her thick armor does it's job and deflects the friendly fire. Your right hand SMG shoots true though, [Ivan armor 4] and while Ivan's armor takes most of it, a chunk of the force gets through.

---

Ivan

Merciful God... I could use some help...

As Tarran's fire hits his armor Ivan returns fire, [Quickshot 2-1] missing the charging man with every slug.

---

The Battle Below

The swell of screams and gunfire from below has reached a fever pitch, it would seem that the independents have started trying to push back the attack. Something hits the partial floor you're standing on, it creeks and trembles a little before subsiding.

---

---
Status
Warning: Tarran's health is below 50%
Warning: Taric's health is below 30%
Warning: Trol's health is below 50%

Trol is Exhausted
Taric is Fatigued

Spoiler: Domninique Wakeman (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taric Sizier (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran Smith (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Trol Grane (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry for the delay guys, got sucked into a book (Dresden files) and forgot to check back in an hour.  I generally do this last anyway because of the time consumption.

:-[
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Reload my weapons

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Ooops, sorry Serious. At least you got a 5 on the armor roll.

Throw a barrage of quick punches at Ivan followed by a kick.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 08:56:48 pm by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

See, You should never use two SMGs anywhere near us...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

lol, I just knew that was going to happen. No worries.

Dom ignored the bullets glancing off the back of her armor; they hadn't hurt her and from the sound of things Tarran was shooting at whoever had shot at her. Sensing her moment, she stomped down at the writhing independent's throat, then turned to the woman and threw the stun baton at her. Telekinesis was going to be her deal and she tried to use it to make sure that weapon hit her as fast and hard as it possibly could.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Personally I wouldn't sit next to him at the dinner table if was holding the knife in his left hand.

Also, Tarran. Ivan Is laying down, that melee attack sounds like it's for a standing opponent.
---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Solution: Cut his Left arm off ;D

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well if he's holding the knife in his left had that may happen on its own...
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Grrr, just you wait until I roll a 5 with both on the Final Boss.

Also, Tarran. Ivan Is laying down, that melee attack sounds like it's for a standing opponent.
Alright then, change of action:

Jump and slam into Ivan like a wrestler.

How would you like me to cut yours off instead?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well if he's holding the knife in his left had that may happen on its own...
That'll be hilarious.
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 602