Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 526772 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Dom winced behind her shield as the grenade went off. Damn, I thought the frost was the only thing it did, she thought, caught off-guard. Not nearly as unprepared as they had been, she figured, as she put away the carbine. Hmm, what to do about them, though... She rifled through her pockets until her hand found the stun baton. "Oh, you assholes are in trouble now," she said with a vicious grin, pulling it out. "And I think I'll start with you." She charged at the blue-suited independent.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

she rifled through her pockets until her hand found the stun baton.

Ouch, yes. Point taken.

Some better form of inventory management will be taken into account in chapter 2, weights are a clunky Pita.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Stay down
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

lol, I meant that more as a joke, like... chimera, chimera, Abassy, carbine, riot shield... WAIT STUN BATON!1!11! Well, that and Dom's supposed to be a violent individual, and this is a good opportunity to lay into some peeps melee-style. Sorry if I'm rambling, I'm sleep-deprived right now.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Surge this bitch

To what degree?

(Light, mid, or heavy, or beyond.)
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Question: Would it be possible to combine several weapons into one?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Dual wield my Sleipnirs and charge at Ivan, while shooting at him.

"DIE YOU ASSHAT. THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR SHOOTING ME!"
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

TAKE COVER TEAM!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

TAKE COVER TEAM!
Why? Because I'm in a blood rage right now?
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You. Dual wielding.  :o

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You. Dual wielding.  :o
Oh.

Just like you and your poor pathfinding-groin-into-knee skills? :P

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Like that.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Oh shit, and I just charged too, in the same general direction. :(

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Trol didn't get hurt by my full auto...
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 602