Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 526363 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aim at the leader
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Y u staring at meh? D:

Unaware of Taric and Tarran's shenanigans behind her, Dom focused on the double doors... and was rewarded when they opened, revealing a similar team. Dom immediately went to a knee to minimize her mass, hiding as much of it behind the shield as possible, and aimed her pistol at the woman.

Is it possible to attempt a passive kinetics roll to make this shot more powerful, or should I just quickshot+active kinetics it?

Edited Addition
---

Let's see now, I think the orientation had something about this... using psionics to accelerate mass or somethin' like that. Might as well give it a try, can't learn it if I don't do it. She concentrated on the bullet, specifically to increase its mass and velocity, and pulled the trigger.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 08:52:59 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You are female  ;)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Well, yeah, but consider Dom for a moment. Rage-aholic, extremely violent, covered in the blood and gore of her enemies, scarred up, bruised, and shot a few times...

Then again... some people do like tough chicks. o.O And she is kind of cute. *looks at avatar* :-[

--

Sorry, just in a silly mood and not worthy of the Serious part of the username right now.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well taric IS insane... ;D

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

"Oh come on, will they ever run out of generic mooks?" Spray the area that the enemies are at with lead from my Assault Rifle.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait, SC; you Avatar IS dom :o.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Yep. :D Well, the clothes are wrong, but I don't know if I can do Army of Two style armor. I might get out my paint program here in awhile and see if I can edit the current one, or if I'll have to start over again from scratch.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey, Could you do one for Taric?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

"Oh come on, will they ever run out of generic mooks?"

The only thing seperating you from them is that I like the players and you get reduced effects from bullets and such. Slightly. You keep treating them like mooks and you'll end up bleeding out with a punctured lung. They're generic because it's clunky to name everyone and it doesn't make sense.

Take a look at your fights, you've won through surprise attacks recently... Surprise gives great advantages.

I'll run the turn when my headache meds kick in.

Is it possible to attempt a passive kinetics roll to make this shot more powerful, or should I just quickshot+active kinetics it?

Active kinetics right now, the passive will kick in for reflex shots. Also, you might want to avoid aiming. You have no marksman skill so you don't get any bonuses from aiming in.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 08:45:27 pm by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

The only thing seperating you from them is that I like the players and you get reduced effects from bullets and such. Slightly. You keep treating them like mooks and you'll end up bleeding out with a punctured lung. They're generic because it's clunky to name everyone and it doesn't make sense.

Take a look at your fights, you've won through surprise attacks recently... Surprise gives great advantages.
I'm not complaining, my guy is just making a witty comment.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

All right, i'll edit so I just take a shot with active kinetics. Thanks for letting me know. ^^

Editted.

@ Taricus: I can try, though I'll have to look through my stuff. I tend to do recolors and mash-ups because my free-hand sucks, so I can do one but it might not be in the same style. I'll look at the profile and give it a shot.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 08:54:58 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

I'm not complaining, my guy is just making a witty comment.

Oh... sorry man.

(Migraine, my I.Q and rationality level drop about 50 points.)

Yep. :D Well, the clothes are wrong, but I don't know if I can do Army of Two style armor. I might get out my paint program here in awhile and see if I can edit the current one, or if I'll have to start over again from scratch.

Damn if I needed a new Avie I'd go to you, that looks awesome. I sort of pictured Dom as the female soldier in The spirits within though... strange.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thanks SC  :)
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 602