Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

Author Topic: Roll To Howl! - TURN 16: Bad Designs  (Read 17997 times)

Trollan

• Bay Watcher
  • O hai!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Howl! - TURN 11: GIANT MOVING CASTLE
« Reply #120 on: February 07, 2011, 08:31:29 pm »

Ask if they want a nice raw slab of human. If they get distracted, go bear form and RIP THEIR FUCKING THROATS OUT. if they are not distracted, scare them into letting me go.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 10, 2011, 11:11:57 am »

Bomp!
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 10, 2011, 11:06:45 pm »

Sorry, guys.
I wasn't able to use the internet for a few days. It's better now.
Turn later.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Howl! - TURN 12: That Which Should Not Be Known
« Reply #124 on: February 13, 2011, 06:05:26 pm »

TURN 12

TO THE CAPITAL OF THIS MEASLY LAND!
You leave your followers to head to the center of the kingdom. This will take a while. (-4 on next turn's action)
You are a third of the way there.

Rest
When you finish your GIANT MOVING CASTLE, you sit on the ground and lay back to take a break.

Hightail it from this place, everything's been stolen already, head to a popiulated area
You gather your things and take off towards the nearest town. Following the roads, you find yourself at a moderately large town.

attempt to craft a wooden battle staff that I can walk around with without too much suspicion.
((Oops, fixed.))
You gather some wood and try to craft a covert battle staff. (13) (+13 skill) It's beautiful! It looks like a regular walking staff, but in a pinch, it can become a power bludgeon! (+2 on attacks and damage with it) All this exceptional crafting is opening up dark secrets. You're going insane... You've gain 1 rank in That Which Should Not Be Known (or Forbidden Knowledge).
((Special rules for that. It will be in OP.))

Ask if they want a nice raw slab of human. If they get distracted, go bear form and RIP THEIR FUCKING THROATS OUT. if they are not distracted, scare them into letting me go.
"Hey, do you want some human? I got some in my pocket." The vampire says, "Hah, what a dumb dog! We drink the blood, we don't eat their flesh!" The other vampires start laughing. (9) (+2 Skill) "I have no time for your shit! My kin are nearby and they can sniff me out, so you better let me go unless you want to become food!" One of the vampires looks nervously at another. "Damn mutt. Fine, we'll let you go." They untie you.

STATUS

Spoiler: Taricus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Realmfighter (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Trollan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: IronyOwl (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild (click to show/hide)
[/quote]

Trollan

• Bay Watcher
  • O hai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 13, 2011, 06:20:27 pm »

finally a good roll.
also, they could suck the blood out of the raw meat.

anyway, hunt for a bit

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 13, 2011, 06:23:16 pm »

Uh oh. My crafting is interfering with my lies?

Take my wagon-thing to a moderately-sized settlement. Not the closest one my companions have assuredly done stuff to by now.

Also put 13 points in Melee. I'm mildly dangerous now!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 13, 2011, 06:29:30 pm »

Convert anyone I meet on my journey.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 13, 2011, 07:17:15 pm »

Find the castle keys.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 13, 2011, 09:03:32 pm »

I will heva intermitent at best internet for a while

Case the place
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Howl! - TURN 13: OW MY BRAIN
« Reply #130 on: February 18, 2011, 05:06:02 am »

TURN 13

hunt for a bit
You leave the vampires to go and hunt while you're still lost. (3) You sneak in the bushes after a deer, but then you realize something's up. The deer is hanging from a tree... "NOW!" you hear someone yells accompanied by the twang of bows.
3 Defense (-2 for suprise): (3) (3) (10)
Attacks: (13), (13)
You scream in pain as one arrow hits you straight through the head, the second goes right through your heart, then both kill the third person. As you fall, the final arrow goes right over your head. You last sight is 2 werewolf hunters running to the injured one.
((Uh oh. Looks like quip's up. Make your character!))

Take my wagon-thing to a moderately-sized settlement. Not the closest one my companions have assuredly done stuff to by now.
You follow the road until you find a nice, virgin town(that is, virgin to your allies). The population is moderate and a business looks like it would be okay here.

Convert anyone I meet on my journey.
You meet several wanderers, merchants, and adventurers. With each one you meet, you attempt to convert them. (13) (+13 skill) They all join your following and promise to spread the word of poverty.

Find the castle keys.
You get on the ground and begin scouring the grass for your damned keys. (1) Ow! You get bitten by a spider! Damn thing!
Wait, is that a black widow? Where the hells did that come from? And it bit you? Shit!

Case the place
You skulk around to check out everything. (4) A guard spots you and now they're keeping a close eye on you.

STATUS

Spoiler: Taricus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Realmfighter (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Trollan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: IronyOwl (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ground (click to show/hide)
[/quote]
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 05:46:28 pm by Jack_Bread »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 18, 2011, 05:08:43 am »

Find those keys damnit
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 18, 2011, 09:12:58 am »

Ten points to two levels of Charasmatic

GO GO GO CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 18, 2011, 11:05:44 am »

Name:Richard
Appearance: A small individual with a distinct lack of distinctive facial features, he is a very average looking kind of person
Background: A travelling scribe, he makes a living selling various lords secrets to their foes. Few know how he actually manages to get these secrets however...
Perks:Shapshifter (Peregrine Falcon), hard to remember
Skills: Stealth (30)
Items: Caravan(Dresser, Bed, Hearth, chest), Clothing, blank book, ink, Lockpick, feather pen

Find a town or if I am already in one look around for anyone who needs a job involving writing.
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 18, 2011, 04:09:17 pm »

You left out my one pre-existing point again, in Melee.

Also, is there any way to get better at dodging? It seems like two master swordsmen would just butcher each other in one round.

Attempt to recruit scrappy archer for my band of adventurers.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11