Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 55

Author Topic: Cobalt Fortress OOC Thread: Spring is in the air  (Read 40351 times)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cobalt Fortress OOC Thread: Spring is in the air
« Reply #765 on: February 16, 2011, 07:17:36 pm »

So, what's going on peeps?

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: February 16, 2011, 08:16:56 pm »

We are waiting... Humm... Maybe I should do less stone crafting..
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: February 16, 2011, 08:22:21 pm »

Playing Minecraft on Jaycraft again. Building WORLD'S LONGEST TUNNEL from my hole in the ground to the portal hub because I want easy access to the Nether, even though it's not especially hard or long to run overland, and involves infinitely less digging. To be fair, spiders come out and night and will maul you on open ground.

In terms of this, just waiting for Shade-o.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: February 16, 2011, 08:53:32 pm »

I actually just meant in general.  I bought yet another strategy game to add to my collection of about 50 and a half.  I should probably seek counseling... IF I WAS A QUITTER!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: February 16, 2011, 09:05:33 pm »

Playing Shin megami Tensei. Utterly breaking the game is fun!
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: February 16, 2011, 09:14:20 pm »

Right now, at this moment?
Watching a let's play of I Wanna be the Fangame. Hilariously swear-rific.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: February 16, 2011, 09:53:26 pm »

Job > Morrowind > Guitar
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: February 16, 2011, 11:27:00 pm »

Playing Minecraft on Jaycraft again. Building WORLD'S LONGEST TUNNEL from my hole in the ground to the portal hub because I want easy access to the Nether, even though it's not especially hard or long to run overland, and involves infinitely less digging. To be fair, spiders come out and night and will maul you on open ground.

In terms of this, just waiting for Shade-o.

I've been playing Minecraft on the Derpinators server - ExKirby, Org, and some other bay12ers inhabit it.  There's a steam group.
Also lots of GTAIV, but mainly work.  Work is fine.

(Oh and right now, nearly a whole bottle of rather crappy cabernet-sauvignon.  Kinda ironic given Adil's wooden liver)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 12:01:32 am by Rolan7 »
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: February 17, 2011, 12:20:22 am »

I actually just meant in general.  I bought yet another strategy game to add to my collection of about 50 and a half.  I should probably seek counseling... IF I WAS A QUITTER!

Dear lord... I need to stop buying everything that sounds like a cool concept and realize the people in charge of making this shit have their heads up their asses.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: February 17, 2011, 12:35:29 am »

Dear lord... I need to stop buying everything that sounds like a cool concept and realize the people in charge of making this shit have their heads up their asses.

Ugh, I know what you mean.  Which one was it for you?  I've been disappointed by a lot of "strategy" games, but the worst was probably Space Empires 4.  It's complex, yeah, but not all that deep and the AI is crap.  You can build Dyson spheres but it's completely impractical if you're trying to win.  It's like if you could win DF by killing three elven caravans.

(and yet i put like 30 hours into it, because dammit, i get the one-more-turn syndrome SO EASILY)
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: February 17, 2011, 01:32:02 am »

Try Jagged Alliance 2 (active modding community even though the game is over a decade old) or Fallout 2 (if you haven't already). Also, just a little longer before I can upgrade my pc and play this.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 01:34:42 am by CoughDrop »
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: February 17, 2011, 01:29:05 pm »

re-playing warhammer mark of chaos.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: February 17, 2011, 04:31:22 pm »

re-playing warhammer mark of chaos.

Really fun, like pretty much every Dawn of War (1 & 2), but the last level can go mate with itself.  That doesn't detract much from the rest of the game, which is a steady stream of awesome.
She/they

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: February 18, 2011, 03:44:30 am »

OK, I'm playing this game, and I research a tech to reduce pollution because I was getting a substantial amount of tourism income and I didn't want my war factories to ruin that.  I later discover THERE IS NO POLLUTION!!!!!  DF is designed better than that and it's still in beta!  I can't believe this was sold for money. . . and generally well received by the strategy community.  I hate the fact I paid money for this.

elitetaco3519

• Bay Watcher
  • The savior of Orzammar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: February 18, 2011, 10:38:48 pm »

Me? Work, maybe some minecraft, some cod, I also play some operation flashpoint 2, wainting for bullet storm so I can get the gears beta. Also been plaing a lot of civ 5, I know it seems that I play alot but I work 12 hour days.
"...my word is poontang." Full Metal Jacket
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 55