Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55]

Author Topic: Cobalt Fortress OOC Thread: Spring is in the air  (Read 40306 times)

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
Re: Cobalt Fortress OOC Thread: Spring is in the air
« Reply #810 on: April 10, 2011, 11:03:40 pm »

Yeah, I'd rather make another group going to another embark location.  Maybe, someday, the two groups might interact (:

Shade-O's system looked incredibly time-consuming to run, a ton of modifiers and dice rolls.  Maybe ours should be simpler, more RP-centric?  More "describe what your dwarf is good at" than "pick two skills from these lists".  I merely say this out of concern for the GM, Shade-O's was plenty easy and interesting to *play*.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

elitetaco3519

• Bay Watcher
  • The savior of Orzammar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: April 11, 2011, 06:39:14 am »

Should we put it to a vote?
"...my word is poontang." Full Metal Jacket

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: April 14, 2011, 01:51:06 am »

Oh no you don't. If this hypothetical revival is dying it's dying officially, not just sliding off through neglect.

How's everyone feel about the situation? I think this was an awesome game and a solid concept, and am willing to put some effort towards doing something similar, though probably not making a different version myself.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: April 14, 2011, 01:56:46 am »

I will do it, but first need to know whether or not we are keeping the party that we have or making a completely new one...
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: April 14, 2011, 02:00:14 am »

I too feel this was awesome but I don't think I have the time to run something like this.  I'd join anybody elses in a heartbeat though.

I vote new party.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: April 14, 2011, 02:02:54 am »

"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55]