Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 36

Author Topic: Generic Sci-Fi RTD  (Read 29554 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Generic Sci-Fi RTD
« Reply #75 on: January 05, 2011, 09:20:49 pm »

Becouse as I've said many times in many threads I suck at spelling, never been good at it, get better, but still suck.
What browsers do you use? Firefox has an easy-to-use spellchecker.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 05, 2011, 09:21:47 pm »

Internet Explorer.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 05, 2011, 09:24:26 pm »

Hm, haven't tried it before, but I got this as the first result of "internet explorer spell checker". Maybe you should try it out.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 05, 2011, 09:25:29 pm »

Yeah, well I'm a robot. I don't have to eat! :D

Waiting on Rayn.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 05, 2011, 09:27:43 pm »

Yeah, well I'm a ROBOT. I don't have to eat! :D
You do need energy, though, and unless you run on solar energy, you could run out before long since we haven't found any high-tech energy sources yet.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 05, 2011, 09:50:17 pm »

Feed dragon some firestone, be at the ready
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 05, 2011, 09:52:58 pm »

No! More with the shooting!

And you should use Google chrome, it shows spelling mistakes like MS word.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 05, 2011, 11:42:42 pm »

Yeah, well I'm a ROBOT. I don't have to eat! :D
You do need energy, though, and unless you run on solar energy, you could run out before long since we haven't found any high-tech energy sources yet.

High tech?
I'm a freaking android.

Rolling.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 06, 2011, 12:03:12 am »

Character Sheets:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Stealth mode on.  Objective, reach the river while slipping out of sight of the rest of my team.

((whooo, maybe I'll get that +1 stealth bonus trying to move and get out of sight of you guys so I can actually do some scouting and then let you guys do the heavy lifting for me once I find the alien encampment))
Bah! We can just blast our way there!
Bah! We can just blast our way there!
Agreed as well
, Empty Mag, than Fill it with 4 Dragon's breath, 3 Shrapenal.Go toward the crawlers, and if one trys to jump anywhere near me, shoot a spas-12 round at it.
Shoot at the crawler stuck in the ground
Ready my rifle and head towards the voice.

((Note, Norrec, I'm not going to shoot you, I'm just vaguely trying to roleplay)))
Get up close and slice the creatures, not to death, need to see if they are sapitent and if so we need to interrigate.
Feed dragon some firestone, be at the ready

-------------------------------------------------------------

Zrk-5-With a satisfying fwoosh, Zrk's MAC gun fires microscopic yet deadly particles of ionized iron at the creatures. Deciding that aiming is not a priority with the massive rate of fire he has at his disposal, he simply hoses the general area with plasma. After he stops and waits for the gun to charge again, satisfied that this planet has plenty of atmospheric iron, he walks forward towards the smoldering and charred patch of ground.

Sareesa-3+1=4-Realizing that this is the perfect opportunity, Sareesa uses her vast knowledge of stealth to slip out of sight. Everyone else is too busy wasting ammo to notice.

Gordon-3-Gordon, realizing that flaming rounds would damage organic creatures quite well, empties the rounds from his SPAS 12, and refills it with a new configuration, this time using Dragon's Breath ammo.

Taric-1-"Ahaha!"
Taric lets out an enthusiastic scream of joy as he empties his magazine at the creature in the air. Little does he know, Zrk's barrage only vaporized the creature stuck in the ground. Realizing that Taric is a much better target, having less melee capability than Kir'Zhan, the gliding creature lands behind him.
"What the... *gulp* Why hello there?"

Tarran-6-Following the voice, you see two guys in power suits unloading on a single four-clawed alien. One of them is about to get impaled.

Rayn-6-Rayn feeds his dragon some firestone, getting ready to incinerate any further opposition.

Kir'Zhan-5-Using one of his spikes, Kir'Zhan stabs the alien behind Taric in the arm. Glad to see that it went right through the alien's crystalline exoskeleton, he drags it away, ignoring its screeches of pain. Tossing it on the ground, he calmly asks it,
"Can you speak?"
After a moment of silence, it finally replies, in the form of barely understandable growls.
"Yeeeesh. Waat yuuu doingh heer? Zzzz forbidden!"

Rustling is heard in the bushes further south.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 06, 2011, 12:04:34 am »

Go to the rest of the group.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 06, 2011, 12:09:55 am »

Thank Kir'zhan and Continue to follow Thea Whilst keeping an eye out for those crawlers
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 06, 2011, 12:13:18 am »

((I'd complain about constantly getting 3's but it keeps me being successful))

Stealthily get to the river and then cross at a point where the water isn't very deep.  Once the river has been crossed, hide out in the trees and listen for sounds of anything resembling civilization.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 06, 2011, 12:15:25 am »

Enter the group cautiously and say:

"Eh? What are you guys doing here? You obviously aren't from the ship I was on because I would've recognized you. So what are you doing here?"

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 06, 2011, 09:03:33 am »

Sweep the area for furthur hostiles, only engage if noticed
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 06, 2011, 09:34:26 am »

"Welcome human." Interrogate the creature about this world and what happened here, and about whatever it is we are looking for.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 36