Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1291 1292 [1293] 1294 1295 ... 1420

Author Topic: Things that made you absolutely terrified today  (Read 1978803 times)

Rowanas

• Bay Watcher
  • I must be going senile.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you absolutely terrified today
« Reply #19380 on: September 28, 2018, 05:53:07 pm »

Am i having a stroke? I don't smell burnt milquetoast.
I agree with Urist. Steampunk is like Darth Vader winning Holland's Next Top Model. It would be awesome but not something I'd like in this game.
Unfortunately dying involves the amputation of the entire body from the dwarf.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #19381 on: September 28, 2018, 06:18:09 pm »

Do you put the milk in the toast

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #19382 on: September 28, 2018, 06:42:37 pm »

No, you put the toast in the milk
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19383 on: September 28, 2018, 06:46:15 pm »

Do you put the milk in the toast
You spread the milk on the toast, like a condiment. Hence the definition of weakness/flimsiness; it's not even butter and it's what you put on your toast, you absolute wet bag.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19384 on: September 28, 2018, 06:46:51 pm »

You spread the milk on the toast, like a condiment.

wtf?

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19385 on: September 28, 2018, 08:04:48 pm »

"Absolutely terrified" is overstating it, but I am a bit worried.

I think I might have a delightful supernumary wisdom tooth on the bottom right jaw. If that's the case and it's not bizarrely hard swelling (Which I do get in my mouth on my gums/the hard palate when it gets irritated for some reason) it's going to be a fun thing to deal with. And it'll drop me, at best, £60 since I'm not eligible for free dentistry.

I had an impacted upper right wisdom molar. Imagine half your skull and the upper third of your spine and shoulder suddenly deciding every so often, say 3 times a day, that they are on fucking fire dear fucking god kill me and make it stop.

Then change nothing and do that for three months because dentistry is fucking expensive in the *giggle-cough* free-est country on *laughs* earth.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19386 on: September 28, 2018, 10:52:08 pm »

I'm fearing the gummit might be after me for my repeated blasting of them on the internet, like I might be incarcerated for it, or have a prohibition of abandoning the country. It might be simply paranoia but I dunno... one can't be sure.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19387 on: September 28, 2018, 11:09:04 pm »

I have a certain fondness for the word "milquetoast" because the first time I remember seeing it was in my favourite comic.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19388 on: September 29, 2018, 12:51:12 am »

I'm fearing the gummit might be after me for my repeated blasting of them on the internet, like I might be incarcerated for it, or have a prohibition of abandoning the country. It might be simply paranoia but I dunno... one can't be sure.
Any signs of it? You post anywhere other than here?
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #19389 on: September 29, 2018, 05:51:08 am »

Love, scriver~

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19390 on: September 29, 2018, 06:12:11 pm »

Any signs of it? You post anywhere other than here?
A friend got asked by some guy who's Lord Baal but I don't know if they were talking about sg1, diablo or me. It was from a local forum were I never talk about politics but use the same alias...
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #19391 on: September 29, 2018, 06:48:20 pm »

bluh
While it may be nothing, it may be prudent to redact all posts with anything political in it. And PMing people to trim their quotes, like I just did.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19392 on: September 29, 2018, 06:55:46 pm »

Anything we can do to help
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19393 on: September 29, 2018, 07:11:03 pm »

I called my friend to check what else was asked and who exactly is this guy. Told me he's playing dumb about it but isn't sure.

Not in panic mode yet since is not like I have viral posts in Facebook or twitter but you can't be sure with these people.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19394 on: September 29, 2018, 08:03:09 pm »

Hey man. Lay low please. You have a family to think of. Don't get in trouble over internet peoples.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 1291 1292 [1293] 1294 1295 ... 1420