Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 914 915 [916] 917 918 ... 1420

Author Topic: Things that made you absolutely terrified today  (Read 1976962 times)

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you absolutely terrified today
« Reply #13725 on: July 16, 2015, 04:13:29 am »

People aren't always tired? Poppycock.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13726 on: July 16, 2015, 07:28:21 am »

Oh gods, I lose hold of the reigns on my sense of humour when I'm sleep deprived.
I wonder how much I'll cringe at my various "witticisms" once I've had a decent sleep...
I think most people get like that as they get more tired. I start being more vulgar and deadpan, for example.
Your avatar just scared the heck out of me. o______________o
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #13727 on: July 16, 2015, 10:00:58 am »

Oh gods, I lose hold of the reigns on my sense of humour when I'm sleep deprived.
I wonder how much I'll cringe at my various "witticisms" once I've had a decent sleep...
I think most people get like that as they get more tired. I start being more vulgar and deadpan, for example.
Your avatar just scared the heck out of me. o______________o
Yoink. Go to sleep. Or the scary bearded orange will get you.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13728 on: July 16, 2015, 10:42:43 am »

I think he saw the dreamscoped version of it, but even then its not that scary, jeez, you feeble people :v

On today's (not)scary experience: had an out-of-body experience before waking up. Kinda like a lucid dream in which you're floating on a place you know. I was floating in my room, saw myself sleeping, could pass through walls and everything. It seemed damn realistic though and was overall a pretty cool experience, I'm even googling ways to replicate that experience, it was pretty fun :v
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #13729 on: July 16, 2015, 11:12:09 am »

I think he saw the dreamscoped version of it, but even then its not that scary, jeez, you feeble people :v
Oh. Didn't know the dreamscoped version was a thing. Also, I like the term "dreamscoped" for a verb describing the action of "making an image utterly trippy through ai image recognition algorithms". Sounds much better than "dreamified" that I was using.
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #13730 on: July 16, 2015, 05:29:54 pm »

Dit you look behind you if you killed someone with it? Flying exhausts are pretty lethal to drivers behind you.
Remember:
Motorcycles = 1 point;
Pedestrians = 5 points;
Cars = 10 Points;
SUVs = 15.
So the lives of motorcyclists are 5x less valuable than those of pedestrians.  I'm okay with this.  Can ordinary bikers be worth half a point?

It's gotta be less than a half
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13731 on: July 17, 2015, 11:14:19 am »

My number of tabs has gotten out of control again. :-[
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
  • Passwords get hidden, who knew? ••••••••
    • View Profile
« Reply #13732 on: July 17, 2015, 12:25:40 pm »

Went on a bike ride, stopped in an unfortunate place on the edge of a tiny "cliff" into a lake.

Spoiler: Masterwork diagram (click to show/hide)
I started to tip over, but stopped vertical, with my right foot barely touching the ground and left in midair. When I tried to sway to the left and save myself, I started tipping towards the lake instead. After ~1 eternity of "OHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT" in my head my right foot slipped, and I fell off through some plants, cutting my leg and bumping my ankle. When around half a meter from water, I grabbed a bunch of reeds/whatever (Thank you holy plant for not snapping!) and stopped upside down, with my head almost in water. (Did I mention I was in the middle of nowhere?) My bike wedged itself in the ground and more plants somewhere higher. I pulled myself and my bike out, and went on my merry way, speeding on a muddy path near steep falls.
I'm with stupid |
                      v

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #13733 on: July 17, 2015, 12:36:56 pm »

Went on a bike ride, stopped in an unfortunate place on the edge of a tiny "cliff" into a lake.

Spoiler: Masterwork diagram (click to show/hide)
I started to tip over, but stopped vertical, with my right foot barely touching the ground and left in midair. When I tried to sway to the left and save myself, I started tipping towards the lake instead. After ~1 eternity of "OHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT" in my head my right foot slipped, and I fell off through some plants, cutting my leg and bumping my ankle. When around half a meter from water, I grabbed a bunch of reeds/whatever (Thank you holy plant for not snapping!) and stopped upside down, with my head almost in water. (Did I mention I was in the middle of nowhere?) My bike wedged itself in the ground and more plants somewhere higher. I pulled myself and my bike out, and went on my merry way, speeding on a muddy path near steep falls.

Wow. Woooooow.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #13734 on: July 17, 2015, 01:33:47 pm »

Went down the river for 100 yards or something on the kayaking trip yesterday. I hit many boulders. It was very painful. Then carried kayaks up cliff with intern. Much slipping, many landslide. Damn woman likes to go straight up a slope. It is not safe.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13735 on: July 17, 2015, 05:45:06 pm »

* Slayerhero90 has a hard time figuring out the image captchas a site's using
* Slayerhero90 tries an audio captcha instead

*HELLISH GARBLED DRONE*

i'mfinewiththeimagecaptchasnevermind
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #13736 on: July 17, 2015, 05:50:10 pm »

Captchas are truly awful.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #13737 on: July 18, 2015, 12:12:08 am »

I'm glad you agree with me, fellow real humans.

Beep boop.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #13738 on: July 18, 2015, 03:49:55 am »

I AGREE -BZZT- THE SILLY HUMANS -BZZT- I MEAN PEOPLE -BZZT- SHOULDN'T NEED TO -BZZT- USE CAPTCHA -BZZT- TO TEST FOR ROBOTS.
thincake

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #13739 on: July 18, 2015, 03:52:33 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqnXp6Saa8Y

Speaking about captchcaca...
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 914 915 [916] 917 918 ... 1420