Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 251

Author Topic: World of Tanks: F2P MMOFPS with tanks - Join in-game "Bay 12 Games" channel!  (Read 211143 times)

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

its a x5 xp night btw
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile

Almost makes me wish I were up to day so I could exploit it.  As it stands, it'd take me all night to patch.

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I believe its x5 until the 11th
my champion is now holding his artifact crossbow by his upper left leg and still shooting with is just fine despite having no hands.
What? He's firing from the hip.

SeaBee

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolves are atheists
    • View Profile

Sounds like a good excuse to update and play a few rounds. Haven't tried the French tanks yet, but I'm sure I have some garage slots open.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, I'm updating.  I'm the crazy chick in the German artillery laughing at the suicide scouts.

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I swear i've seen you playing, people were drooling over the fact that a girl actually plays world of tanks. I was laughing so hard I could barely aim my derp cannon
my champion is now holding his artifact crossbow by his upper left leg and still shooting with is just fine despite having no hands.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Derpcanon?  KV pilot, eh?

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, now i'm a KV-2 pilot, but i'll probably keep the first one around. Building a collection of the little blighters :P Didn't realise the update had dropped today.

Empty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just researched the second kv turret yesterday.
Just in time :P

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am so selling my KV-1 and KV-2 for that matter, as soon as I can afford a T8 to put the crew in.

Also KV-2's matchmaking seems a little skewed. They promoted it a tier but didnt change the matchmaking bonus from the KV, i guess, since I just played in a match with T10s - while I've never seen a T10 in my VK3601.

The KV was definitely above T5, but I dont think the KV-2 is really that much better than my VK

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The KV had its wings clipped. Unless you have some kind of derp fetish, there really isn't a reason to keep it anyway.

Granted, I can understand derp fetishes.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Back in my day, the KV's power was in its armor.  Slam it with anything and score 10% damage or less.  Direct fire artillery and it lols at you.  I hated the KV, but I had to respect it.

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yea... what happened to that. I remember the KV being pretty tough, but now its paper to anything >.<

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

Yea... what happened to that. I remember the KV being pretty tough, but now its paper to anything >.<

up until today kv is pretty indestructible against lower tiers and french tanks. I don't know about today yet.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Today the average KV still shrugs off SPG shells, at least from my Grille.

I forgot how much I loved being a "melee SPG" pilot.  Some bloke in a light tank runs around and flanks the whole map.  "Oh yes Mr. M5 I see how fast you are and how you just slipped past everyone and penetrated the arty position!"  And then I shoot him in the face.  I'm convinced I'm one of the most badass arty pilots as I end up getting more close-in kills than I do at-range kills!

Of course tht doesn't stop me from blind firing and taking out enemies I can't see.  God I love this game sometimes.
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 251