Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 251

Author Topic: World of Tanks: F2P MMOFPS with tanks - Join in-game "Bay 12 Games" channel!  (Read 211145 times)

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

KV1 does pretty well if its the top tier. but that goes for all the tanks i guess.

and yeah, KV3 armour is ridiculous, I had an afk KV3 on my team, it took the enemy team so long to kill him it was stupid.

also I get to skip the t150 since I researched the KV3 research just before the update :D

and now I'm torn between tiger-E100 line, IS4 line and IS7 line. I hear the tiger itself isnt that good, but the tiger II and the two E's just look so good. OTOH, I already have KV-3 researched, and I can put my KV-1 crew in there, who are nearly finished on their first skill....

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Did the KV3 get an armor buff? I wasnt having fun in mine getting frontally penned by the short 88.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile

I saw a T-50 who was doing an amazing job in a match.  He pinned down 2 B-1's and an enemy hummel, ran laps around them all, tracked them, and people in arty and long-range heavies took them out.  It was absolutely beautiful.  A light who didn't suicide in the first 30 seconds.

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

just got 20k credits in my kv1 without victory :(

got denied my 2x xp and an invader medal by the stupid timer running out. I was at 80% and they were on 0% with one tank at our base... draw my ass.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile

T-150 has horrid matchmaking it seems, pretty much every battle in it so far has been centered around tier 10s, my KV-3, both pre and post patch seems to have better matchmaking.  :-\
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 03:21:56 am by Rilder »
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spent 3 minutes of a match getting pounded by tanks who couldn't pen me.

Didn't get steel wall. Lolwhut?
my champion is now holding his artifact crossbow by his upper left leg and still shooting with is just fine despite having no hands.
What? He's firing from the hip.

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Did you win + survive?

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I didn't survive, but we did win. It was a guy on the opposite team who got it, I half expect he got it because the little leopards we had were shooting the entire match, I don't think they damaged anything.

I also just killed two people with the tag [ross] in a match. Found them again on the very next match, except I was on their team this time, was pretty funny when we all realised.
my champion is now holding his artifact crossbow by his upper left leg and still shooting with is just fine despite having no hands.

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I didn't survive, but we did win.

You need to survive the match to qualify for steel wall.

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's odd, we wiped them out completely and I have gotten steel wall in my old KV (back when it was just a KV and not a KV-1) after dying.

Super edit!

I think what annoys me most is cowardly teammates. I realise that some people are in lights but if they're behind a dude, can back around a corner after a shot and the guy is aiming at me, not them, they should take a damn shot rather than sitting there like idiots.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 09:22:12 am by dogstile »

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I was just charging with my PzIII when I run into the enemy team.

Literally. Some guy in a M22 crashes into my tank with a combined speed of over 100. He died from 100% without me firing a shot. SO AWESOME

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile

I did that in a BT-7.  Rammed the enemy so hard I died.  But I tracked him!  Briefly...

Mullet Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The T18 is the worst possible tier 2 tank. Do not buy it. You would be better off getting out of the T18 and throwing banana peels in hopes the enemy would slip on it.

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Seriously? I think i've actually gotten steel wall in that thing.

Also, i've just gotten kamikazi for the first time. I love you KV-2

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

T18 is great, methinks. The cannon is not any better then any other T2 TDs, but it sure has armor.
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 251