Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Nuclear Diplomacy: Round 2 over. (Sign-ups for future rounds always open)  (Read 10252 times)

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Nuclear Diplomacy: Round 1 (Sign-ups always open)
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2010, 03:35:48 pm »

Now, gentlemen.
I know the recent diplomatic incidents have everyone riled up, but I'm sure that we can resolve this peacefully. A world wide war could lead to the suffering of millions of innocents- people who have no connection to the true perpetrators of these crimes; the leaders and citizens of FuzzyZergling's evil, evil country.
Do the right thing: Fire all your missiles at FuzzyZergling.
Long Live United Forenia!

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2010, 03:39:12 pm »

No! Do not listen, leaders of the world!

I ask you, if a peaceful solution cannot be found, who is it that should be given punishment?
NUKE9.13!

nbonaparte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2010, 03:47:11 pm »

NUKE9.13 is simply attempting to manipulate us. Peaceful resolution and a call for nuclear war? I agree with FuzzyZergling. I won't deny intentions for war. Destroy 9.13 with his own namesake.
A service to the forum: clowns=demons, cotton candy=adamantine, clown car=adamantine tube, circus=hell, circus tent=demonic fortress.

Shade-o

• Bay Watcher
  • It's my greatest creation yet!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2010, 04:09:49 pm »

I think that we all know that if we do not learn from our mistakes, history is sure to repeat itself. Thus, I present that we destroy Zombie Napoleon Bonaparte before he has the chance to make his drive across the Rhineland and threaten the good peoples of Hessen, Westphalia and Oldenburg!
Apparently having a redundant creature entry causes the game to say, "Oh, look, it's crazy world now. Nothing makes sense! Alligators live in houses!"

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2010, 04:21:46 pm »

i find it somehow ironic that Nuke will get NUKED!
There is one peacefull solution people! Fuzzyzergling is wrong! The best solution is to nuke him and stop firing nukes at eachother!

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2010, 04:24:21 pm »

There is one peacefull solution people! Fuzzyzergling is wrong! The best solution is to nuke him and stop firing nukes at eachother!
What? No, firing nukes at each other is definitely the only solution.

nbonaparte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2010, 04:34:04 pm »

OOC: I guess I'm zombie Napoleon now

France has been walked all over for 200 years! Revenge will be mine! The world will be a great crater, with France standing alone in radioactive glory.
A service to the forum: clowns=demons, cotton candy=adamantine, clown car=adamantine tube, circus=hell, circus tent=demonic fortress.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2010, 04:41:54 pm »

What? No, firing nukes at each other is definitely the only solution.
YOU HAVE NO SAY IN THIS (Which is to say, we don't have to fire NUKES, we can fire blanks. You said so yourself)

Now then.

OOC: I guess I'm zombie Napoleon now

France has been walked all over for 200 years! Revenge will be mine! The world will be a great crater, with France standing alone in radioactive glory.
Shocking revelation!!
SIR
Are you implying that you actually want to see the world engulfed in Nuklear War?
This is too much!
I must revise my earlier statement. Both FuzzyZergling and Zombie Napoleon should be the targets of the free world's wrath.
NUKE 'EM TO THE STONE AGE

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2010, 05:40:51 pm »

((I'll just abuse the "sign-ups always open" and get in.))

You, sir, are implying the world is free. Your own country has so many tyrants that not even thoughts of freedom are allowed to exist!

If a nuclear holocaust indeed starts, you now know who will be destroyed first. If you didn't get the memo yet, it's the warmonger.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2010, 05:45:35 pm »

Are you implying that you actually want to see the world engulfed in Nuklear War?

Says the man who wanted us to nuke both Zombie Napoleon and FuzzyZergling.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2010, 06:07:11 pm »

((I'll just abuse the "sign-ups always open" and get in.))

You, sir, are implying the world is free. Your own country has so many tyrants that not even thoughts of freedom are allowed to exist!

If a nuclear holocaust indeed starts, you now know who will be destroyed first. If you didn't get the memo yet, it's the warmonger.
You're wait-listed for future rounds. You'll be in round 2, and possibly some rounds after that.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Nuclear Diplomacy: Round 1 (Sign-ups for future rounds always open)
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2010, 11:27:20 am »

Must we only think with our missiles?  Let us step back and look at this rationally.  Perhaps the best solution is to hold fire for this round, then we collectively eradicate anyone who does not follow this plan.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2010, 11:38:38 am »

Must we only think with our missiles?  Let us step back and look at this rationally.  Perhaps the best solution is to hold fire for this round, then we collectively eradicate anyone who does not follow this plan.

Indeed, that sounds quite reasonable, provided that enough people show their support.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2010, 03:51:55 pm »

Indeed, that sounds quite reasonable, provided that enough people show their support.
Sounds like a plan... A PLAN TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD.
How, exactly, is nuking those who oppose you any different from nuking those who oppose you? And, not to break the fourth wall, but at the end of the day, someone has to suffer, or everyone loses*.
The only difference between your plan and any other is that yours masquerades as justice, whilst others are forthright in their quinsequonces.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2010, 03:57:58 pm »

Sounds like a plan... A PLAN TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD.
How, exactly, is nuking those who oppose you any different from nuking those who oppose you? And, not to break the fourth wall, but at the end of the day, someone has to suffer, or everyone loses*.
The only difference between your plan and any other is that yours masquerades as justice, whilst others are forthright in their quinsequonces.
I think that the difference is that we appear to have an idea of who not to nuke, while you simply appear to want to nuke everybody at the same time.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8