Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 26

Author Topic: Sorcerer's Apprentice Mafia II [Over: And it was KaminaSquirtle all along]  (Read 87936 times)

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
Re: Sorcerer's Apprentice Mafia II [Day 3: The hulk and the dead]
« Reply #285 on: November 30, 2010, 04:31:36 am »

I know its not IronyOwl, KaminaSquirtle, because otherwise you wouldn't have killed person.
On the same note, if i voted jetsquirrel, it would have clogged the vote, stopping person from dying, if i was scum, it would have only taken 5 minutes to get on at 1:30, and vote for jet, stopping anyone from getting lynched. Unless you think it was part of my master plan, then i think that makes me innocent.
That leaves toaster, joker, and jet.
jet (yay blue) seems suspicious to me, but hasn't said anything that is outright scummy to me.
Toaster seems to have been picking on person, but he could have already decided he was going to get lynched and wouldn't vote person because he didn't want to take part in killing his scum-buddy.
Joker seems to be lurking for me though, and also seems a bit distanced from person.

sidequestion: can someone vote to lynch themselves?
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: November 30, 2010, 09:25:11 am »

Jetsquirrel.

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=70481.msg1742264#msg1742264
In light of Person's flip, this looks even more like carefully constructed bullshit.

Combine this with your very weak Day 2, and I'm quite confident in your scummitude.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

KaminaSquirtle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: November 30, 2010, 10:52:26 am »

I'm going to have to second Jetsquirrel.
The calling Mr Person out on lurking could be an easy way of distancing.  I know from when I was scum in the last BM, that calling out on lurking is something that I, at least, would do as scum.
Kinda WIFOMy, but I think it makes sense.
Mr Person's change in opinion on Jet is also a good point.
All this, plus what Toaster mentioned and all the other things he's done, makes me strongly suspect that Jet is scum.
Jetsquirrel, why were you so sure of Blue being the town school?  Why were you so anxious to claim you voted blue, and specifically point out that was what Jim told you to do?

I think I'll place my vote on Lemon10, though.  I'd like to see him get some more pressure before I decide.
On the same note, if i voted jetsquirrel, it would have clogged the vote, stopping person from dying, if i was scum, it would have only taken 5 minutes to get on at 1:30, and vote for jet, stopping anyone from getting lynched. Unless you think it was part of my master plan, then i think that makes me innocent.
Who says you could get on then?  Anyway, that wouldn't have been a good idea for you because then you would have outed both you and Mr Person as scum right there.  You would be scum for saving him, he would be scum for you being willing to save him.
I don't think there's any rule against it, but why would anyone do that?  There's no jester in this game.

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #288 on: November 30, 2010, 11:01:43 am »

Yes.
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: November 30, 2010, 06:27:19 pm »

No, it wouldn't have outright outed me, i could have said that i hadn't read the thread (which i hadn't at the time) and that i was random voting jetsquirrel, sure it might have given me away, but we still could have taken someone out in the night. Other people voted for jim as well, so that it wouldn't be too scummy for my to vote him, especvially if i did it early enough.
And i did have enough time to get on for a minute to see who was going to get lynched, although i didn't have enough time to read the thread.
Although i guess your right, it doesn't clear me, because it would have been pretty scummy to do it, so if i was a smart scum, i wouldn't.

Voting me isn't very pressuring if i know you are suspicious of jet, but ok.
Also, blue got one vote, and its pretty much gaurenteed that the scum apprentice would vote for blue, no matter what jim told him to vote for, i think that's pretty clear evidence that jet is scum if he is the only one that voted for blue.
I don't think there's any rule against it, but why would anyone do that?  There's no jester in this game.
If jim and person both voted for jim, person wouldn't have been lynched, yeah it would have given jim away for sure, but he still had the option (i doubt he would because it's pretty stupid, but he still could).

And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #290 on: November 30, 2010, 06:32:07 pm »

>>> Vote Count <<<

Day Ends: 2 Dec 2010 @ 5 pm EST

Notes
Apprentices: Send me your assists before the day ends.

Jetsquirrel (1) - Toaster
lemon10 (1) - KaminaSquirtle
IronyOwl (0) -
Jokerman-EXE (0) -
KaminaSquirtle (0) -
Toaster (0) -

Not Voting: IRONYOWL, AVATAR OF LIFE, Jetsquirrel, Jokerman-EXE, lemon10

Let me know if I missed anything.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: November 30, 2010, 11:19:29 pm »

Voting me isn't very pressuring if i know you are suspicious of jet, but ok.
Also, blue got one vote, and its pretty much gaurenteed that the scum apprentice would vote for blue, no matter what jim told him to vote for, i think that's pretty clear evidence that jet is scum if he is the only one that voted for blue.
Not necessarily. They could have been either banking on the notion that blue would get enough votes anyway, or more concerned about giving away their school than being slightly more powerful that night.

That said, the more I look at that post Toaster quoted the scummier it looks. "It looks like we've got a confirmed scum school?" I can understand thinking something's up with blue getting far fewer votes and red being confirmed town, but to go right from that to confirmed scum school just strikes me as panicky.

jetsquirrel.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #292 on: December 01, 2010, 02:52:30 pm »

>>> Vote Count <<<

Day Ends: 2 Dec 2010 @ 5 pm EST

Notes
Apprentices: Send me your assists before the day ends.
2 new activity warnings have been sent.

Jetsquirrel (3) - IRONYOWL, AVATAR OF LIFE, Toaster
lemon10 (1) - KaminaSquirtle
IronyOwl (0) -
Jokerman-EXE (0) -
KaminaSquirtle (0) -
Toaster (0) -

Not Voting: Jetsquirrel, Jokerman-EXE, lemon10

Let me know if I missed anything.

KaminaSquirtle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: December 01, 2010, 04:42:18 pm »

Unvote, good enough response.
No, it wouldn't have outright outed me, i could have said that i hadn't read the thread (which i hadn't at the time) and that i was random voting jetsquirrel, sure it might have given me away, but we still could have taken someone out in the night. Other people voted for jim as well, so that it wouldn't be too scummy for my to vote him, especvially if i did it early enough.
And i did have enough time to get on for a minute to see who was going to get lynched, although i didn't have enough time to read the thread.
Although i guess your right, it doesn't clear me, because it would have been pretty scummy to do it, so if i was a smart scum, i wouldn't.
It still wouldn't have been worth it.
I think Jet is the scum now.  Why he is has been gone over plenty of times.
Joker and Jet still haven't posted at all today.  I would like to see something from you guys!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: December 01, 2010, 04:52:53 pm »

What he said, but I don't see my mind changing.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #295 on: December 01, 2010, 05:13:09 pm »

Zathras will be replacing Jetsquirrel, I'm going to extended the day 24 hours to give him a chance to catch up.

KaminaSquirtle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: December 01, 2010, 05:18:16 pm »

Unvote until Zathras has had a chance to say something.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: December 01, 2010, 08:25:31 pm »

Jetsquirrel/zathras, because him being replaced by someone doesn't mean that he isn't the scum.
I suppose zathras should get a chance to clear himself, but it won't change the fact that he is inheriting a scum in my opinion.

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie thinks you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: December 01, 2010, 08:28:16 pm »

Zathras will be replacing Jetsquirrel, I'm going to extended the day 24 hours to give him a chance to catch up.

Thank you for the extension. I'll catch up and will have something of substance to say tomorrow.

My soul has been freed by the King of the Mafia.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: December 02, 2010, 01:33:54 am »

Sorry for the absence, all. Finals week is starting.

I don't see why we haven't lunched Zathras already; regardless of his replacing in for Jet, I don't believe Jet was playing like town even disregarding his noobishness. It didn't feel like town play at all, and it's because he was scum.

He had the second most votes yesterday, so I'm not the only one that thought so. We hit scum yesterday; let's do it again today and finish what we started yesterday.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 26