Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1204 1205 [1206] 1207 1208 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2374172 times)

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #18075 on: October 04, 2016, 07:24:02 pm »

..Oh yeah! I believe there's a bug there.
Also, I beat the game on Easy, then normal, and was going to put it down... And then I learned my prize for being hard was a Suited raiden.

I am now playing through Very Hard as Classy Raiden.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #18076 on: October 04, 2016, 09:53:33 pm »

Gud luck!

And yeah, I've had problems with the debris segments at some points and I play on PC, although I'm not sure if they're the same ones other people had. The most common problem is Armstrong throwing the debris at me, and the game still plays a sound effect and stuff to prompt you to use blade mode, except it doesn't slow down like it usually does, giving you a split second to start holding the button before the debris slams into you. Also a couple of times where I failed the segment entirely even though I swear I cut right on the line.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #18077 on: October 04, 2016, 10:15:22 pm »

I tried to fight the tutorial dragon at the Western Watchtower. I didn't use healing magic, because I didn't even realize that I had any; Skyrim is the only Elder Scrolls game (AFAIK) where all characters start with some default spells (Flames and Healing).

Unfortunately, Realistic Ragdolls didn't make the dragon killmove any more impressive; I just kinda dropped out of the dragon's mouth when the animation was over with.

Skyrim.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18078 on: October 04, 2016, 10:41:52 pm »

Had to fight 15 space pirates at once.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18079 on: October 04, 2016, 11:04:34 pm »

I was playing on PC before but I picked up a 360 copy cheap.  I guess on topic, I died in Halo 3 a lot after getting this 360...  Completed Halo 1 PC legendary, barely managed 3 on normal.
And I played Half Life and Oni on the PS2 just fine!
There's this huge strange... dead zone, on the XBOX 360 thumbsticks?  So that I can't nudge the aim slightly, it has to be in wide sweeps.  It's awful :P

Had to fight 15 space pirates at once.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I thought you meant AM2R at first, but I don't remember any such room there :P

I tried to fight the tutorial dragon at the Western Watchtower. I didn't use healing magic, because I didn't even realize that I had any; Skyrim is the only Elder Scrolls game (AFAIK) where all characters start with some default spells (Flames and Healing).
Almost positive Oblivion does that too, I think the same two spells.  Well, "same", they work different of course.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18080 on: October 05, 2016, 08:38:45 am »

No Man's Sky? Maybe?
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #18081 on: October 05, 2016, 08:40:19 am »

You sure its the controller's problem and not the sensitivity setting?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18082 on: October 05, 2016, 09:54:19 am »

I assumed it was just an XBOX thing, since it's happening in both Halo and Metal Gear Revengeance about the same.  Though maybe it's a weird hardware fault, I think it's refurbished.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18083 on: October 05, 2016, 10:04:34 am »

Almost positive Oblivion does that too, I think the same two spells.  Well, "same", they work different of course.

Yeah, Oblivion had you start with a weak flame spell, that did 5pts fire damage on target, and a heal self spell that healed 5pts on self, I think. Some races/classes started with other spells; i think one of the elves started with Shock Touch, the bretons with Absorb Health, and I can't remember what else.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18084 on: October 05, 2016, 10:39:51 am »

Also, if you take Prequel as canon, all PCs also know basic telekinesis  :D
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #18085 on: October 05, 2016, 02:30:44 pm »

And don't know how to use their hands to manipulate objects anymore.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18086 on: October 05, 2016, 05:07:22 pm »

Not quite, they still use hands to use weapons, magic, and shields.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18087 on: October 06, 2016, 02:35:53 am »

If you could open doors with your mind, would you ever open them with your hands again? :P

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #18088 on: October 06, 2016, 02:37:56 am »

If I had telekinesis I would use it all the time. I might not ever touch things with my hands again. I'd have to learn scrying though, so I could manipulate things that weren't in the immediate vicinity.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18089 on: October 06, 2016, 02:11:18 pm »

Nonsense!  Theres plenty of things hands can do that telekinesis cannot.

Like holding things to telethrow
and fapping!
and, and things like pretending to be normal.

I presume, at the least, that there is a definite, if not abstract, limit of how much you can tk or how fine of a control you have over it, or if you can do something like shave with it (i.e. feel pressure like you could with your hands)
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!
Pages: 1 ... 1204 1205 [1206] 1207 1208 ... 1575