Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1202 1203 [1204] 1205 1206 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2374063 times)

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #18045 on: September 29, 2016, 08:19:43 pm »

cmon.

I used to do this all the time.  Its more entertaining to be nice.  And people have (had) learned that a buddy makes it all better.
  the key to being  good buddy is not to get so small that your buddy can be tempted to eat you.  Or to know them personally.

As a small guy, your options are a sort of thralldom or to recognize bait as bait and being nice as being nice.  too many dont understand being nice when it happens.  You can tell based on how they are moving.  Their vector will tell you, since they have to be at a certain distance to eat you. 

Plus, people on the smaller end of medium size are more likely to eat you, because they are vulnerable at that size.  bigger guys are more worried about the cock of the block than eating for small gains.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Cthulufaic

• Bay Watcher
  • whats a touhou
    • View Profile
« Reply #18046 on: September 30, 2016, 12:17:28 am »

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO HIT A FLYING ARROW WITH MY OWN ARROW WHILE THIS GUY IS FIRING MORE ARROWS AT ME.

Titan Souls (God damn this game is hard as fuck)

Silverthrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Old Geat
    • View Profile
« Reply #18047 on: September 30, 2016, 07:47:34 am »

Shot in the arm (the severed part flies off in an arc), turned into a pile of ash, shot in the head (explodes in gore), sat on a grenade (body collides with an obstacle, namely Mr. Valentine). Hid behind a desk, got shot in (presumably) a protuding toe, died, body clips with desk and goes full party body. Bloody hell, Kellogg's a good shot. Better than a recently defrosted lawyer with horrific violence as a hobby, at any rate.

Survival mode can be quite tricky. I've got a save mod and I will not hesitate to use it.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18048 on: September 30, 2016, 10:32:22 am »

Was flying around the first choke bypass on attack at eichenwald (sp?) when rounding the corner I found an enemy pharah doing the same.

We did a little air to air dogfighting for a few seconds before we both remembered.  Pharah barely has enough fuel to make this flight in ideal circumstances, and there is no place for either of us to land to recharge.

We both ran out of fuel and fell to our deaths.

Overwatch.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18049 on: September 30, 2016, 07:29:09 pm »

I died a little bit inside.

Spoiler: Also, serious spoilers (click to show/hide)

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18050 on: September 30, 2016, 08:00:31 pm »

I died a little bit inside.

Spoiler: Also, serious spoilers (click to show/hide)

Damn you for bringing that up  :'(

Spoiler: real serious spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #18051 on: September 30, 2016, 08:14:54 pm »

I did!

I do have the second season. Not sure I should play it though, seein' as the first one got a bit... boring I guess, toward the end.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18052 on: September 30, 2016, 08:15:55 pm »

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #18053 on: September 30, 2016, 09:32:40 pm »

I was allied with an unnamed Charmander cell, climbing the ranks slowly but safely until Charmander got in a tussle with the next cell up on the leaderboard. I donated almost half my mass so that Charmander could survive and eat the opposing cell.

Instead of rewarding me for my loyalty and sacrifice, Charmander split in my direction and ate me.

agar.io.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #18054 on: October 02, 2016, 09:04:43 am »

Killed by Duriel on normal difficulty. RIP Lightning Sorc, you were actually pretty fun while you lasted.

Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18055 on: October 02, 2016, 09:10:20 am »

Not the last death in the session, but got teamkilled by some asshole who got into my Sunderer as I was standing outside it and killed me with my own mortar, then he teabagged my corpse. I respawned, got in, and set the Sunderer and locked it, got out, and killed and teabagged again.

Lukewarm

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps, if you ask nicely.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18056 on: October 02, 2016, 03:55:13 pm »

Was his name Hugh?

As far as deaths go, I was killed by a cougar that jumped through the window into my bedroom.
Such is life

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18057 on: October 02, 2016, 04:58:03 pm »

Was his name Hugh?

It started with a "C" with a series of numbers after it, "Crimson" I think. Crimson#### or something like that.

DeKaFu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18058 on: October 02, 2016, 05:06:04 pm »

I continued to make fluffy knitted hats until I passed out from exhaustion.
I realized my mistake partway through the last hat but by then it was already far too late.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18059 on: October 03, 2016, 04:02:03 pm »

Jumped over a railing, faceplanted for about 10%-15% of my health. Suddenly bounced 30 feet in the air, faceplanted again for lethal damage.

Pages: 1 ... 1202 1203 [1204] 1205 1206 ... 1575