Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1088 1089 [1090] 1091 1092 ... 1574

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2369785 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #16335 on: January 29, 2016, 07:01:10 pm »

And of course we can't forget Luuke. Or can we?!
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16336 on: January 29, 2016, 07:02:58 pm »

We very much can...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #16337 on: January 30, 2016, 08:32:13 pm »

Touched an invasion sign to summon another player on the Iron Keep bridge, then was promptly invaded by an NPC. Rekt them both.
Just had to kill myself because it was acting like I was still being invaded, wouldn't let me leave the area or use the bonfire.

Dark Souls II Scholar of the First Sin

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16338 on: January 30, 2016, 09:03:20 pm »

Limping away from a recent battle due to a lack of medpacks(thank you very much Mira for soloing an entire base by yourself), I turn a corner, and about a dozen bounty hunters mob-rush me, half melee, half ranged. I ended up torching Mira with a plasma grenade, but it didn't slow the horde down. I bet an adhesive grenade would have...
T3 gets facepunched, then Atton gets dragged down kicking and screaming(the kicking belonging to the bounty hunters, screaming to Atton).

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #16339 on: January 30, 2016, 09:06:12 pm »

I remember that part. If you have a high enough stealth skill and a stealth field generator, you can just sneak through the whole thing with Atton. He's the only one who needs to get through.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16340 on: January 30, 2016, 11:08:36 pm »

Well, THAT was the most glorious mindfuck I've ever seen.

Turns out there was more glorious mindfuck to be had.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16341 on: January 30, 2016, 11:11:06 pm »

Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #16342 on: January 30, 2016, 11:12:18 pm »

Yeah, might have to narrow the mindfuck down by route at least

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16343 on: January 30, 2016, 11:15:44 pm »

Yes. That's exactly who it is.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16344 on: January 30, 2016, 11:36:32 pm »

Ah.

Yeah...

Have you opened the game again yet?
Sigtext

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #16345 on: January 31, 2016, 06:30:13 am »

For most of summer: we set up a base near the Beefalo, farming using their manure.  The base also contained a wormhole leading to a grassy field with rabbits.  We fall into a pattern of one person going out and exploring while the other tends to the farms and the base; we're both (re)learning the game mechanics as we go and we both have little pet projects.  I gather some thirty berry bushes into a convenient patch int our base, learning only fairly late into the process that I need to fertilize them.  My friend builds a telltale heart and sets out getting spiders and pigmen to fight as a way to obtain silk, and baiting traps for rabbits.  We're not exactly thriving, in fact we frequently come close to starving to death, but in the end the farms and nearby food sources are enough.  We get a crockpot and I rediscover the glory that is combining a morsel and three berries to make meatballs.

Literally the first day of winter: We discover we built our base too close to the beefalo when mating season starts and two of them charge into our base.  This turns out to be not that bad, because two hounds and an ice hound ALSO charge into our base.  The hounds chase us around, snapping ineffectually at Chester, until the Beefalo charge in.  In the ensuing clusterfuck, the two Beefalo annihilate the hounds.  I dart in to grab monster meat and teeth that drop.  Inexplicably something catches fire around the area of the fight; my beloved berry patch catches fire.  I stare helplessly on, wondering if there is something I can do to put out the fire or if I should cut my losses and shovel a few of them up.  The crockpot catches fire, despite being made primarily of stone, and burns to a crisp.  The Beefalo still aren't done with their rampage; with nothing of value left in our camp, I call to jump through the wormhole.

The first night of winter begins with the two of us wearing nothing but spears and backpacks (and accompanied Chester of course) huddled around a fire pit in a new camp.  Our only winter supplies were two thermal stones and two pieces of jerky.  Both of us were starving, low on sanity, and seriously wounded.  We spent several days scavenging the immediate area and trapping rabbits before running out of food and setting out to obtain more.  Long story short, my friend was at very low health and got killed hunting multiple catcoons at once, and then her ghost drove me insane.  But, if that hadn't happened, something else would have killed us for sure.

"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #16346 on: January 31, 2016, 07:43:43 am »

Ah.

Yeah...

If they're referring to who I think they are, I think that's kiiiiiiiind of the requisite of getting there in the first place.

she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16347 on: January 31, 2016, 07:58:02 am »

Yeah. Couldn't beat the real fight last night. I can only imagine what'll happen the moment I load the save.

Also probably not a good idea to fight the not-real fight just before bed. Just saying :-X.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #16348 on: January 31, 2016, 09:59:46 am »

I was waiting for an elevator in Blast Pit. It was in a large open shaft and I was expecting it to come from below me, so I was peering over the ledge, looking for it. "Wait, there's no elevator down there..."

I was gibbed when the elevator squished me into the floor.

Half Life.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16349 on: January 31, 2016, 11:41:21 am »

Ah.

Yeah...

If they're referring to who I think they are, I think that's kiiiiiiiind of the requisite of getting there in the first place.

There's something after.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 1088 1089 [1090] 1091 1092 ... 1574