Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1074 1075 [1076] 1077 1078 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2370396 times)

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #16125 on: January 01, 2016, 02:53:52 pm »

I was mere seconds away from recruiting Cormag.

Then I made the mistake of leaving Tana in the ballista boat's range.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #16126 on: January 01, 2016, 04:33:28 pm »

After finally spawning and uniting with my squad, I noticed one of our guys hanging around a friendly APC. I thought the plan was to get inside, but there seemed to be some indecision as one guy just kept wandering around outside of it. I decided to stay outside of it. Then, while standing in front of it, there was an explosion and I went flying. I think I got teamkilled.

Project Reality, a standalone BF2 mod. I think once I get used to it I'll quite enjoy it, but I'm still trying to play it with ARMA controls.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16127 on: January 01, 2016, 04:58:34 pm »

Jumped out of a car. Hit a fireman in mid-air. It hurt.

Spoiler: Pic (click to show/hide)
A pool of Dwarven Ale.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ?

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16128 on: January 01, 2016, 06:40:25 pm »

Went to go pick up some drugs. Cops were all over my ass the second I picked them up. Tried to evade them, but my car just stopped working completely. The front right and back left tires were completely shot away, the other two were smashed into the car frame. Got stuck down in a tunnel, cops closing in on both sides. Killed several of them and got a mostly-undamaged cop truck with the door opened.

Took a bullet in the back of the head as I was getting in.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #16129 on: January 01, 2016, 07:06:29 pm »

Kill the first one, you get his house.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #16130 on: January 01, 2016, 07:10:20 pm »

Kill the first one, you get his house.

Also badness lies in killing Dwayne. Dwayne is awesome.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #16131 on: January 01, 2016, 07:15:19 pm »

For the second one, you only get a small amount of money.
Also, if you're into this "COUSING LET'S GO BOWLING" shit, I remember that Dwayne could send you two thugs with guns to help out in a firefight or something. Rarely useful but it happens.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16132 on: January 01, 2016, 07:16:57 pm »

For the second one, you only get a small amount of money.
Also, if you're into this "COUSING LET'S GO BOWLING" shit, I remember that Dwayne could send you two thugs with guns to help out in a firefight or something. Rarely useful but it happens.

He does. Don't know if we should ruin it by saying what Playboy does, but it's not as good. He's an ass too, so Dwayne wins on all fronts.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #16133 on: January 01, 2016, 08:05:12 pm »

I attempted my first completely nonlethal run on MGS3. By the time I had gotten to the end of the game, I was pretty excited. I had gone nonlethal in Peace Walker and was in the process of doing it for The Phantom Pain, but at the time that I played the other games for the first time I had been too intimidated to even consider it a possibility, but I had finally done it. I couldn't wait for the end results screen to finally show up.

"Humans Killed: 2"

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16134 on: January 01, 2016, 08:06:48 pm »

I would ask if you remember where it happened, but it's a long ass game.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #16135 on: January 01, 2016, 08:11:05 pm »

I would ask if you remember where it happened, but it's a long ass game.
There was one time where I fed a guy a poison dart frog without thinking and forgot about it, but I have no idea what the other one was. If I had to guess I'd say that I accidentally blew someone up with TNT.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 08:12:36 pm by IronTomato »

XhAPPYSLApX

• Bay Watcher
  • Making a big thing this time
    • View Profile
« Reply #16136 on: January 01, 2016, 09:00:32 pm »

Built my city up quite nicely for about 3 hours worth of time, all's well. Until I decided "Hey, it would be a nice idea to turn my low density buildings into high density buildings!" ... I did it all at once, my entire population plummeted from 10k to 2k. I loaded a save game, only to realize at the last moment that my last save was about 2 hours prior :/

Basically, don't be a stupid and not save your game for 2 hours... Or do high density all at once.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #16137 on: January 01, 2016, 10:09:01 pm »

Chilled with some bros at the FOB after I spawned late. Got very kindly picked up by my squad leader, who then fucked off to do something else after I got out of the car. Got shot by somebody I didn't see.

Project Reality. So far this game is proving very similar to OFP/ARMA, except it takes a million billion years to load and I'm not letting anybody else down if I'm terrible at ARMA.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #16138 on: January 01, 2016, 10:51:12 pm »

Stupid walking cabbage hitched a ride to my location where there are creatures that would love nothing more than to eat said cabbage. It attracted the biggest boss monster I had to fight yet. Of course its level has to be less than mine; 5 levels beneath mine, in fact, except for the tag-along party member's level who was a level beneath it. So of course just it's giant size is all it needs to complete a TPK.

The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #16139 on: January 02, 2016, 10:57:34 am »

Not my death, a friend's.

They are not good at driving speeder bikes. So naturally, being on Endor, they drive into a tree and explode. The player credited with the kill? "Mighty_Forrest". We thought that was something EA just did, but that's to smart for them.

Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 1074 1075 [1076] 1077 1078 ... 1575