Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1003 1004 [1005] 1006 1007 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2370747 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #15060 on: July 13, 2015, 06:54:13 pm »

Went into a cave. Killed some Spore plants; took some damage.
Stepped on a bear trap. Whoops. Didn't heal.
Stepped on another bear trap... *Death noise*
Fallout: New Vegas (Honest Hearts)
Black lives matter.

Cthulufaic

• Bay Watcher
  • whats a touhou
    • View Profile
« Reply #15061 on: July 13, 2015, 07:51:35 pm »

Again, playing Persona Q late at night and I met the second kind of FOE that you see in the 3rd Labyrinth.
God dammit I think I set a world record for amount of pressure applied to the power button.

Again, Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #15062 on: July 13, 2015, 07:52:30 pm »

Damn dolls. Who knew that Persona Q was a survival horror?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #15063 on: July 13, 2015, 11:12:23 pm »

Damn dolls. Who knew that Persona Q was a survival horror?
Jump scares out the wazzoo, yeah. Making me really apprehensive about loading up the game again and trying the fourth thingy.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Rince Wind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15064 on: July 14, 2015, 07:18:51 am »

There were six of us, ready to start the fight against the conservative opressors. We took the boss' sports car, bought a good old fashioned spraycan and then went to the industrial district. There we went to some appartment building or other and started spaying our tags, so the downtrodden masses would know, that we were here, and that we were prepared to fight the man. Some conservative swine saw us, so we bailed out. Outside the police waited, dozens of them. We jumped in the car and lost some of them, when the others started shooting. Three of us died almost instantly, or were so badly wounded as to be as good as dead. That included the driver. Another of us took the wheel, when a small boy ran in front of the car. The blood and the boodies mad steering hard, he tried to evade and crashed the car (Sorry boss!). I was the only one to suvive the crash. Heavily injured as I was, I tried to flee the police, those bastards that shoot on sight after some bit of housefloor beautification. Alas, they caught up with me and beat me to death.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #15065 on: July 14, 2015, 09:02:55 am »

League Championship Series?

Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #15066 on: July 14, 2015, 09:09:11 am »

she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #15067 on: July 14, 2015, 09:39:38 am »

Oh, Liberal Crime Squad. I've looked into it before, but I barely see it mentioned outside of the specific boards.
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

drilltooth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15068 on: July 14, 2015, 12:07:51 pm »

Oh, Liberal Crime Squad. I've looked into it before, but I barely see it mentioned outside of the specific boards.
it is.. rather an obscure game.

Things were going well, laying waste to wave after wave of enemy craft, More or less sucessfully, Building Daredevil bonus during the asteroid spawns.. Then suddenly, Serpent queen.. and she's packing photonics. I evade the first charge,then it turns out the track tapers of more than I thought near the end, just as she coils around. and I'm out of bombs.

Pinkie pie cancels cook: taken by mood.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15069 on: July 14, 2015, 12:25:57 pm »

Doing pretty awesome, killing tiny-medium sized infected things with my party.  We are doing pretty great.  Then, the large monsters start coming, accompanied by these little critters called the snatchers.  Its still fine at first, I got grabbed by one as I'm trying to evade a large one, but my team shoots it off before I get pulverized.  Then we start to loot the large building, splitting up into small groups of 1-2.  We lose someone somewhere to a snatcher.  Their screams for help obviously unanswered.  Then another is grabbed near me, but my loadout is pretty poor at dealing with such a situation.  A dog comes along to help maul the guy as other allies show up to help, but it is too late by the time he is freed, the dog finishes him.
We regroup to leave the building.  Where yet another is caught by another snatcher, this time someone with the ACE(auto-cannon w/ explosive rounds) decided to 'help'.  It didn't end well.  We were quickly losing people.  As we try to leave, things really start going to hell, we had set-up a safety zone before hand and called it in.  It was poorly placed and the big dogs, being quick and tough bastards, got into the safezone anyways as the infected streamed in safely from the building.  Some of us not realizing what the safety zone does(or not realizing that it was activated) goes past the red line, to there doom.  For the rest of us, unable to maneuver in a tightly clustered space with the only exit being blocked by a stream of infected, we were eventually over-run.  The kicker being that the last one standing was incapacitated by a snatcher.  Their final screams before the game over screen.

On another run, the last 2 of us were both swallowed by a big worm coming up out of the ground.

LCS as far as I know doesn't get much exposure.  When it does get mentioned by game media, its a small mention and doesn't mention the modded LCS in the Curses sub-forum if I remember correctly.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15070 on: July 14, 2015, 12:27:17 pm »

The number of different places I see LCS used to mean different things never stops amusing me.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #15071 on: July 14, 2015, 01:38:45 pm »

Stupid Snowhead Temple. Why is it so hard to reach Goht? >:(

The number of different places I see LCS used to mean different things never stops amusing me.
Loco Commando Seniors.
Lame Conservative Slaves.
Legalized Cocaine Swashbucklers.
Loathsome Conservative Stench.
Lion-hearted Comedic Saviors.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15072 on: July 14, 2015, 02:11:58 pm »

Conquest of Elysium 3. Was doing alright - knocked out two of the AI players, trying to avoid the resident Necromancer who had a big army of skeletons. I was a Warlock, trying to secure enough mines for summons. I put both of my commanders and most of the units into securing this coal mine for an extra sapphire.

Random event: "A meteor has struck down, turning the coal mine to rubble"

Which apparently also kills EVERY unit on that square.

"GAME OVER"

Fuckin' random events.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #15073 on: July 14, 2015, 02:42:31 pm »

Conquest of Elysium 3. Was doing alright - knocked out two of the AI players, trying to avoid the resident Necromancer who had a big army of skeletons. I was a Warlock, trying to secure enough mines for summons. I put both of my commanders and most of the units into securing this coal mine for an extra sapphire.

"GAME OVER"

Fuckin' random events.
Is that game good?
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15074 on: July 14, 2015, 04:31:53 pm »

"GAME OVER"

Fuckin' random events.
Is that game good?

Yeah, it's like a simplified version of Dominions, but less emphasis on strategy and more on luck. Well worth a play though.
Pages: 1 ... 1003 1004 [1005] 1006 1007 ... 1575