Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 544 545 [546] 547 548 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2373568 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #8175 on: February 16, 2013, 03:59:15 pm »

After some glorious fighting, wall of dwarven soldiers and lucky boomstick-wielders killed off my spearmen and my leader easily. Even the heroic merman wouldn't help there v:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8176 on: February 16, 2013, 06:14:10 pm »

Its hard being a maneating plant with a dubious backstory, odd unnatural abilities, and a bad tendency to sprint everywhere.

Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8177 on: February 17, 2013, 01:25:59 am »

I got a radio report of a nearby convoy during a very heavy storm.  I spend a few minutes doing calculations, even using my calculator out in an attempt to get exact positions.  Eventually I plot an intercept course, and I submerge.  A few hours later, I arrive at my waypoint and raise my periscope to see if visibility has impoved.  It has not, and I decide to go to the surface as I wait for the convoy. A few moments later a C2 cargo ship crashes into me.

Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

Silent_Thunder

• Bay Watcher
  • World Heavyweight Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #8178 on: February 17, 2013, 01:30:04 am »

I got a radio report of a nearby convoy during a very heavy storm.  I spend a few minutes doing calculations, even using my calculator out in an attempt to get exact positions.  Eventually I plot an intercept course, and I submerge.  A few hours later, I arrive at my waypoint and raise my periscope to see if visibility has impoved.  It has not, and I decide to go to the surface as I wait for the convoy. A few moments later a C2 cargo ship crashes into me.

Hydrophone wasn't an option for some reason?

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #8179 on: February 17, 2013, 02:24:08 am »

If it was a really big storm he would have needed to have gone deeper to use the hydrophone. At periscope depth in a storm the rain and waves would have interfered too much, and you would just hear "propellers" everywhere.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 03:51:19 am by Spaghetti7 »
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

Encased in burning magma

• Bay Watcher
  • Nekkid
    • View Profile
« Reply #8180 on: February 17, 2013, 03:30:55 am »

In a recently released roguelike, I was playing a temporal archer and teleporting in my own shots for giggles. By mistake, I teleported into an especially powerful arrow just as an enemy squad popped out of thin air around me.
[MILL_CHILD:ONLY_IF_GOOD_REASON]

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8181 on: February 17, 2013, 03:38:57 am »

It was more of that I thought I had arrived there early.  I didn't expect to actually be in the middle of the convoy. 
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8182 on: February 17, 2013, 03:43:40 am »

In a recently released roguelike, I was playing a temporal archer and teleporting in my own shots for giggles. By mistake, I teleported into an especially powerful arrow just as an enemy squad popped out of thin air around me.
Ah, so now we know who's been attracting all the meteors lately.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Xeron

• Bay Watcher
  • Kill your family
    • View Profile
« Reply #8183 on: February 17, 2013, 04:07:05 am »

PREPARING METEOR SWARM

Ah, the spoils of pasting one self's face onto women's bodies...

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #8184 on: February 17, 2013, 04:26:58 am »

METEOR INCOMING. CITIZENS, PLEASE EVACUATE TO YOUR METEOR SHELTERS.

Also, I finally got to Metroid Prime (sans Ice and Plasma Beam Combos, sadly) and realized too late that my X-Ray visor can't see through his invisibility trick. In a game where "invisible" means at least three things, it's an honest mistake.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 04:47:31 am by itisnotlogical »
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #8185 on: February 17, 2013, 10:14:30 am »

JESUS-GOD MAN JUST TELL HIM WHAT ITS CALLED!!

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #8186 on: February 17, 2013, 01:00:45 pm »

JESUS-GOD MAN JUST TELL HIM WHAT ITS CALLED!!
I AGREE. A GAME WHERE YOU CAN TELEPORT INTO YOUR OWN ARROWS SOUNDS FASCINATING AND WORTH CHECKING OUT.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #8187 on: February 17, 2013, 01:05:36 pm »

FASCINATING
Somehow read that as fantastinating. I think that should be a word.
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #8188 on: February 17, 2013, 01:06:51 pm »

I tried negotiating with Bloodsbane, but unfortunately he disliked me from the previous affair with his best friend dying and what - not. He threw me off a cliff.

I survived the fall. I survived the tide. I did not survive the Kraken.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8189 on: February 17, 2013, 02:42:13 pm »

(This game doesn't actually exist. I just wanted to get you typing 'TELL ME WHAT IT IS PLS')

I've been tempted to do the same thing many times this thread.  You monster!  You stole my unfunny gag!
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.
Pages: 1 ... 544 545 [546] 547 548 ... 1575